All Comments on 'Gwendolyn's Quiet Confession'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Ronde stories

Your stories are such that once you read them you wish you had not. Not because they are bad but because you know that you will never get the same feeling with a re-reading. I look for your name under the story title knowing that I will not regret reading it, except for the knowledge that the second reading will not be quite the same. Look readers, for good stories with real people look for the ronde authorship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
ronde is a master

While this is one of ronde's older works, it is a very good story. I can not thank him enough for the pure pleasure I have received from reading his stories, pleasure from not just the tale but pleasure from how he puts the words together.

Thank you sir.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nicely done

I liked it good job, keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Put a big smile on my face

Way too much "love you, love, love you" and felt that it should've been drawn out more, but I liked it anyway

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what a great story

loved the way they shafted the pink prick and then her seducing him.....just shows an older man can have a relationship with a younger woman and make it work....just as a younger man can have a relationship with an older woman that works even though society seems to frown on that - OK for a pop star - musician to take a young lover but not a woman.....wake up - it happens and it works....loved it a great read....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yes!

Wonderfully descriptive point of view! Fell into the characters and the story quickly and easily.

I could say that same thing on every story I've read of your works thus far.

Thank you for your submissions. Thank you for real-like characters; flesh and blood non-perfect people.

Reading is the finest choice of escapism I know, and I'm not even through a third of what you've written! Oh, I'm stuck on you for a bit more...lol.

Tah, and keep writing!

mommylovestoreadmommylovestoreadalmost 6 years ago
Fabulous

Am so glad I found your stories. They are terrific!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it 5 stars

BUT he is too old for her. When she is in her sexual prime at 35 to 45 and ready to Rock and Roll he will be ready to roll over and go to sleep. He will need the little blue pill to go just one feeble once. BTW this is a Mature story not a Romance, but Mature stories are one place to find romance. I read them, but only older women in their sexual prime with not too much younger women. The author Komrad1156 is a master at them. Your one of my favorite authors to. Older men like me love a fantasy, but that's all it is. Far from reality...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Less sex,more plot please!

OvercriticalOvercritical12 months ago

Mo question that the age difference is too great for this couple, but what the hell, this is fantasyland and anything goes if the author says it does. We can like it or lump it. 5* for a good tale (maybe a little too much of the sex, but...) with likeable characters. (I like stories about smart people.)

Falstaff60Falstaff6012 months ago

As my father used to say, "he robbed the cradle and she robbed the grave". Age differences are tough. what do they say? For men, half your age plus 7? That would be 38 for me but I can't imagine being with a woman under 45. My brother's wife is married to a woman 15 years his senior and they have a great marriage.

Love the story but do agree a bit more plot development would only help the story.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG337 months ago

Another winner keep up the good writing. What more can one say?

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

A true oldie but goodie!

5

Peapod41Peapod412 months ago

Again, an impeccable, seemless genre change and you nailed it. You nailed the business

of doing business in three short pages. Wonderful stuff.

Richard1940Richard19402 months ago

It's getting boring trying to think of compliments for you, but worthwhile because you deserve them. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Another great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...