All Comments on 'Gym 'Member' Ship'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Another great story

I wanted to thank you for all of the work you utinto your stories. I have read most all of them and can't wait for more. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fine well written erotica. a pleasure to read

A great story with good detail and characterisation and the right balance between cool sex and plot development.

we look forward to some more stories now that the environment and the main characters hasve been developed so neatly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Another fantastic one. Well done!

I have a habit of reading a story without wanting to know who the author is. Half way through, if I am enjoying it, I will then find out whose work I am reading.

Once again it is a piece by you. Well done. Really enjoyed it.

22pilgrim22pilgrimabout 17 years ago
Gotta be a Winner !

Amusing, interesting and of course erotic.

One of the best stories in Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great

I loved the development of the characters. I liked it didn't go right for the sex angle. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 17 years ago
Great tale!!

Well Jim, you’ve done it again.-.giving us one of the better stories on LITEROTICA! You gave us some really hot coupling and did it a most tasteful way. Having spent some time in Thailand, I know just how sensuous a 'full body' massage can be.Pete.

jer14jer14about 17 years ago
very nice

Very well written and very sexy. I'm not sure if you needed her to strip at the end, but that might just be me. Now to check out your other stories. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
lovely

I loved that so much. It's great to finally find a story that bigs up short brunette swimmers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Another male chauvinist bastard

I found myself getting an ulcer reading about the arrogant , pompous,manager and owner of the gym. I know this site is fantasy, but when you let horny teenagers write about arrogant males who would be out of business in a real world I stop reading. Better luck in your next story.

the Ct. Yankee

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Outstanding!

Superb fiction. Thank you, scouries. This story is special because it gets better and better with every sentence. It starts small and finishes large. That's a winner every time.

kandiekandieabout 17 years ago
HUM.....

I was going to give your story a zero, but decided to at least give you a 25. Why you might ask? Because in my opinion , your story is an unoriginal, imitative, peice of BS. Maybe next time you will do better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great!!

I really enjoyed this story. Very erotic! I hope you will give us another installment maybe Jim will be dominated by his formerly virginal teenage girlfriend. Hopefully they will fully explore their fantasies together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice Story and brilliant ending - all happy...

Erotic, funny and pure 'scouries' - please do keep them coming (teehee!) and... yes, I remember my competitive swim days when healthy youths merged into many strokes and not all of them in the pool either! Swim or loose it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Splendid!

Brialliantly stitched! The whole story is even surprisingly properly spelled, unlike most of the stories I have come across in Literotica, over the years!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Go Guy!!

Loved it. I even had a tear drop at the end and liked the strip down at the finish.

Alma 646

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Redemption

I must say...you've redeemed yourself from your other story I read ("Daddy" I Whispered). Very well written.

zex95966zex95966over 16 years ago
Pretty dang good.

I especially liked the massages. slow and sensual with some teasing. If I had to pick something to improve, I guess it would be the action. It seemed a little short. could just be me though.

wrc264wrc264over 16 years ago

pretty good, but the sex was kind of light. could have told us about the blond didi more, and more details on the sexual encounters, or added more intensity sooner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Swimeric

Great, just great; love the humor.

naughtybitch18naughtybitch18almost 16 years ago
AMAZING!!!

I abso-fucking-lutely love this story!!! It takes some time to get to the good stuff but then its all worth it! Beautiful work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
not bad

Not your best, a bit light in the sex department. I laughed hard about the scowling aussies, we'll see how our girls go against yours in the games, for a country with one tenth of your population we still manage to give you a run for your money in the pool ;)

rotaryludditerotaryludditealmost 16 years ago
Excellent writing again

Your humour and writing style makes your stories so readable. I am plucking up courage to submit my efforts and finding your submissions today are proving an inspiration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
scubbles

I thought it was an excellent well written story. Better than most erotic stories I have read where they focus so much on the sex the rest of the details are hurried. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Water Doesn't Put Their Fire Out!!!

Every time I read this story, it becomes more and more sexy and fun! You can't help but find yourself reading it with a smile on your entire face! The next time I go to a gym, I think I will ask for the "Gold Triple X Membership" just to see if the receptionist recognises the reference to this story and "Blushes!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
...........All Smiles.........

....I have to say ,..i was all smiles reading this story...again i say,...you sure do have a talent that puts the reader right ..there.....very good reading...thank you again...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
...........All Smiles.........

....I have to say ,..i was all smiles reading this story...again i say,...you sure do have a talent that puts the reader right ..there.....very good reading...thank you again...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It was fabulous!

All along while reading, I felt like I am the one who is seducing this young woman - with a constant hard-on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lost Me From the Start

A full scholarship swimmer at a large university needing a gym membership?? Right...because that makes sense. Large division I schools don't have their own weight rooms, trainers, and massage thereapists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
AWWWWWSSOME!!

Need I say more?

Likes 'em Little

zex95966zex95966about 14 years ago
4.5 out of 5.

I loved the story, I loved the attitude and teasing, and I loved the sex.

only complaint (a small one) is that it is a tad unbelievable. for example the questionnaire; are you a virgin or what sexual orientation you are-Even virgins know that no one is allowed to ask that. The explanation he gave was well thought out, but still...

anyways that is only a small complaint. Most of this story is pretty solid.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 14 years ago
It always pisses me off...

to see the (usually) two commentators that pan your stories. Probably, it is only one person doing it twice as the comment seem to be similar in content. But I have liked all I've read, about a third of your submittals, thus far, and I think this one was one of the best. The sex was hot, I guess I really like the laying on of hands, and the story fun. I was off base, however, in anticipating a different ending. The win was somewhat expected, the strip job was definitely not, but I thought that she would get pregnant, not be able to compete and join him as a talented swimmer who, for some non-swimming related incident, would be unable to reach the pinnacle of their sport. Excellent work - I appreciate your providing us with erotic fiction - and, no, it doesn't have to seem real, just erotic, because that's what this is all about, and that's what you do - quite well. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
NO SURPRISE, ONE OF YOUR FINEST

Jim, Another fine piece of work. Another gift to us all.

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent!

I love how you seduced Mel slowly and your attention to erotic detail. Excellent, absolutely excellent.

Sure, of course, the application was a bit 'out there', but it added a bit of humor. That section could probably be tweaked for more believability but it wasn't too far out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

"Shit, why should I? I'm rich."

LolaBellaLolaBellaalmost 13 years ago
Sexy with humor.

I laughed out loud with this story! When he pulled down his pants for their race, I died laughing. The smartass comments on both sides, along with the chemistry were so entertaining. And I love seductions on the massage table. I didn't want the story to end. WRITE SOME MORE!!!

taco1085taco1085almost 13 years ago
amazing

Mr. Scouries,

I have to admit, I read this storie 3 years ago and needed something to read tonight and again you made my night. every detail was not left out and wonderful description to the t. continue to utilize the words and descriptions, i will continue read your pictures you paint so well.

Yobo36Yobo36over 12 years ago
Aah, swimmers!

Usually the best all around Athletes. Great story. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it

as an athlete, I can appreciate the intensity that goes into training; to feature that prominently in a well-crafted romance story is the epitome of erotica for me. Thank you for speaking to me on a deeper level.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 12 years ago
Great Read ! BTW there's another Olympics rolling up soon !

Err no pressure but how wonderful it would be if you wrote another sterling erotic story in tandem with that event in London as was done for Beijing,

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another Gold Medal Story!

I chose the story because I was getting so hot watching the 2012 Olympics and I forgot to look at the name of the author.

After finishing it, I was just about to hit the top score when I noticed it was written by scouries, my all-time favorite Literotica author!

Stand on the top of the podium scouries!

Another fantastic finish!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Interesting story.

I have read many of this author's stories and as usual, this was a good one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm Hooked!

Have been an avid reader on this site for nearly a year. As a really old guy I need the stimulation to get an orgasm, though I just enjoy the tales that are well written. You have a great writing talent--you are the best!

So glad that you specialize in incest and taboo as those tales more often give me the nudge I need. Keep up the good work. Am writing as Anonomous but some day I might e mail you as WP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing!

It was a beautiful story, well written to the point to make the reader,(me) hot and bothered (lol) besides touched by the tenderness and sweetness of new love. Keep writing like that, you engaged the reader and make them happy! ( I'm happy)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fan

And a sense of humor to ;)-.

CyJmy69CyJmy69almost 7 years ago
Not disappointed

You have a way w words and I'm not disappointed.

lolax2lolax2almost 7 years ago
I LOVE IT¡

That was a funny, sexy, well written story¡ i wish you write more :,(

jcmalliajcmalliaover 4 years ago
great short story

love your writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

This one is my favourite of yours by far. I love how this ended but I just want more! Like maybe a part 2! But if you do, don't make it taboo like dad with daughter or something. As a writer and reader, I love how you established their relationship and as much as I love a good daddy daughter impregnation, doing that to this would just ruin everything. So of ever you decide on a part 2, just make it something like this: sweet, cute, hot, wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The hymen is a myth

The hymen is like a ring, not a barrier. It doesn’t need to be broken, just stretched. You clearly know nothing about how virginity works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great build-up

Wonderful story. I love shorter athletic women/girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent Story. Loved every bit of it. well written and exciting. I wanted to give her the massage, and kiss all over her body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is your typical story line. Girl sees boy naked and transforms into wanton woman for him. LOL! You've had a couple or good stories I've enjoyed, the rest are just reruns.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really good !! A few jaw droppers , pretty woman her man. I laughed at her comment at the end. 🤣😂 "Can we make some little swimmers now? "

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
10475 Followers
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...