Gym Ratz, Round 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LilSheba
LilSheba
111 Followers

And my hips move too, thrusting against her as I slide one hand down her hard flat tummy, until it slides between her legs. She gasps and moans as I cup her pussy, letting my fingers press against her lips, wet and warm from the shower. I lift my other hand from her breast, and turn her head to me for a kiss as my fingertips gently begin to stroke her. And she moans into my mouth when I slide my hand back to her breast and catch the little bud, making it long and hard as I carefully pull and stretch her.

The water is so warm, and her slippery body feels sooooooo good pressed against mine that I moan too, and I feel her hips thrust, pushing her against my fingers. And the tip of one slips just barely into her, but she sucks in her breath and her hips buck, and soon my finger is buried to the last knuckle! And when her hips begin to rock it slides slowly in and out.

She turns her head to me for another kiss, and our lips and tongues play, tasting and teasing each other. But then she pulls away from me for a moment, turns and wraps her arms around me as our lips lock again. And when I slide my hand between her legs again I feel her hand slide down to cup my pussy. We stroke each other gently and soon we are moaning into each other's mouths, our slippery bodies grinding together.

She lowers her mouth to my breast and sucks in the rocky swollen nipple, and as she nurses, her finger slips inside of me. I throw my head back and groan with pleasure, ramming my pussy against her hand and feeling the finger go deep inside. And all I can do is whimper when she finds my G-spot and begins to stroke. I'm shuddering and shaking and I manage to gasp out in a hoarse voice, "Baby, enough shower. I think we should go back to bed!"

With a smile she whirls around and shuts off the water, and we take a minute or two drying each other's hair. Then it's a race for the bedroom, and we giggle as we dive onto the sheets, ending up in each other's arms. Our bodies squirm together as we kiss again, but then she pushes me down on the bed and quickly climbs on top, offering me her pussy as I feel her fingers begin to stroke my lips.

With a sigh of pleasure I grab her hips and pull her down to my mouth, giving her little kisses and licks, at the same time gasping and whimpering at the feel of her lips and tongue on my pussy. And when she slides her hands under my thighs and buries her face in me, my hips lift off the bed to meet her! I'm nibbling, kissing and licking, but oh god, it's so hard to concentrate with her tongue buried in my cunt! And I squeal when she grinds her lips on me as her tongue goes round and round deep inside!

"God baby, you're so wet!" I mumble against her skin as I lap up the running juices. And her hips buck in reply as her moans are muffled by my thighs.

Now I begin to fuck her with my tongue, and she lifts her head and groans out, "Oh fuck! Yes!" In response I get a better grip on her, fingers digging into her as I pull her hard against my mouth. She's thrashing and squirming on top of me but her lips lock over my pussy and slide up and down as she licks and sucks. I can't help moaning and whimpering, but I continue to devour her delicious pussy. God! It's been so long I'd almost forgotten it could be this good!

She begins to thrust her hips, pressing against my lips, and I run my hands over her firm round ass and as far up her back as I can reach. But my tongue continues swirling and I nibble on her lips, sucking them in and grazing them with my teeth, playfully.

But I know what she needs, and slide my tongue up between her swollen lips until it finds her clit. God, it's so big and hard now! The tip of my tongue swirls around and she moans, but when I slide my lips over it and begin to suck lightly her hips buck and she yells "Oh fuck!" into my pussy!

And the next moment I feel her lips find my little bud and when she sucks and grinds against it I almost go into orbit! My head jerks back from her and I scream, "Oh my god, Wendy! Oh god, Yes!" And the two of us turn into a rocking, squirming, moaning ball.

I'm so close, and I know I'm about to go over the edge, but Wendy pushes up and rolls off of me. I'm disappointed, but I know she has something in mind. She turns around and kisses me, then slides a leg between mine and mounts my thigh, her hands running from my waist to my breasts. But one hand slips between my legs and she begins to stroke me again and I sigh, close my eyes and lay my head back on the pillow, loving the feeling of her touch.

But Wendy begins to rock, humping herself against my leg, and at the same time I feel her fingertip slip between my lips and I moan loud as it slides into my sopping wet little hole! And she begins to fuck me slowly, in time with her rolling hips.

Both of us are gasping, whimpering and crying, but when I feel her slide a second finger into me I can't hold back! And my hips start to buck as I fuck myself against her hand. Under her breath she whispers, "Oh shit!" and I feel her fingers start to stroke deep inside me. And when her fingertips find the spot my ass lifts off the bed as I scream and grind myself against her! She begins to fuck me hard and in seconds I explode and my juices gush out over her hand. My entire body is writhing on the bed and I'm almost delirious with the luscious orgasm rolling through me.

She continues to stroke me slowly until I finally come down, but when I catch my breath she's still moaning and rocking against my thigh, which is sticky wet with her juices. But I know only one way to help her now and I put out my arms to her. And she falls to the bed next to me, only to be gathered in my arms for a long, grinding kiss.

But then I slide quickly between her legs, smiling up at her before I run my fingers up one thigh while my tongue runs up the other. And when my hands meet at her pussy I slide a finger inside her while the other hand finds her clit and begins to roll it in little circles. Immediately her breathing stops, then comes in short hard little gasps, and she moans out, "Oh baby, yeah that's it! Oh god, please make me cum!"

I smile up at her and cover her lips with kisses as my finger slides slowly in and out of her wet pussy. And I pinch and tease her slippery, moist little bud as she bucks against my hand. But I lick my way up until lips can replace fingers and suck on her gently. And I begin to fuck her harder, ramming my finger deep into her juicy hole. Her hips begin to rock and she's whimpering and moaning, panting for breath. And when I slide in a second finger she squeals and goes into overdrive!

Now my fingers are pistoning back and forth and I grind my tongue against her, feeling how swollen she is. And suddenly, she puts both hands on my head and slams my face into her, at the same time her legs lock behind my neck! "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeeeeeeeeee!" echoes through the room as her ass lifts from the bed. And I can feel her hot juices on my hand as she howls, almost hiding the wet squishy sounds of my fingers flying in and out!

She is heaving and bucking on the bed and she babbles words I can't understand as her body goes totally out of control. I can hardly breath, she has my head buried so deep between her thighs, hands and legs holding me tight, but I continue to kiss and lick until her orgasm subsides, and finally I can pull away when her entire body goes limp. And I gently run my hands over her as she lies moaning, gasping for breath.

When I slide up next to her she clutches at me and we lie rocking together, whispering softly to each other. But then she pulls her head back a bit and looks at me. "Sheila, are we lesbians?"

I'm surprised by that but I giggle and look at her with a big smile. "No baby, we aren't and you know it! Bi, yes, lesbo, no! The last hour was wonderful and brought back all the feelings I had when I was in college, and I really don't want to give that up! I love the feeling of your hands and mouth on me and your body on mine! But in the end, nothing can replace a big, wonderful delicious cock like Josh's! And the touch of a man is totally different, even the feeling is so erotic, just the thought of it!" And I bite my lip.

She looks at me with a question again, "Really? Last night with Josh was great and, oh god, being with you is yummmmmmm! But you think it's all right to like both boys and girls?"

I have to think for a minute. "Honey, there's no right and wrong unless you want to make it that way. It's just what is! Maybe it means that right now we don't want the traditional things, a permanent relationship, house on Oak Street and stuff, but who knows, some day that might change. Or maybe not."

"But it opens up so many possibilities to explore. Like the three of us, last night. You and me, now. And," I giggle at the thought, "Maybe a fivesome this weekend! Maybe there will be things we don't like but who knows, maybe things we haven't even imagined yet!"

Now I know I've struck a chord with her when her smile lights up and she giggles. "Oh god, Sheila, when you say it like that it sounds wonderful! But we have to be careful. Some people would think it was terrible if they knew. Even that WE are terrible! And what about Josh? Should we let him know what's between us? Oh god, we can't let him find out about this morning can we?"

I can't help laughing at the thought. "I don't think it will bother him a bit. In fact I'll bet the idea of the two of us together will turn him on! You know what? I think we should torture him with it!" Oh god, that makes us both laugh so hard!

"He doesn't know it yet, but for right now Josh is our fuck-toy! I'll bet he'll do anything for these pussies! And I think he's going to be a lot of fun! After all, it was his idea to find another girl for this weekend. And he didn't argue when we told him we wanted another boy! And besides, he's a really nice guy. And a stud! But, we won't tell him that!"

Wendy and I just about made it to work on time, and all day we've been whispering and giggling, finding it hard to get our work done. And miss touchy-feely has her hands on me at every opportunity. Which is ok with me, I love it!

By the time Josh comes in, we've already got another girl lined up to go to the amusement park this weekend, and Josh announces that his college roommate is going too. Apparently the guy had quite a rep with the girls in school! And after work we're going out for pizza. And we haven't told Josh, but we just might go back to my place for a beer afterwards. Because I have a king-sized bed. And we just might need it this weekend!

LilSheba
LilSheba
111 Followers