Gypsy Designs Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
I_Shadow
I_Shadow
233 Followers

"You're the reason I'm here. If you hadn't saved my father then I'd never have been born so I should thank you, and you shouldn't feel bad that," she smiled at him.

"Should I let Caydn in or just let him listen from the other side of the door?" she laughed when Lucien heaved a heavy sigh laughing.

Caydn opened the door frowning at both of them. He'd known both were aware of his being there for quite some time. "I should've known or at least suspected when I witnessed her strength and skills that I'd be cursed that it would be from you," he said glaring at Lucien when he stood up.

Gypsy was stunned seeing the two men standing side by side. Caydn was by no means a small man at six foot five, but Lucien was easily two inches taller and she guessed about fifty pounds heavier in what looked to be nothing but pure muscle. His eyes a shining silver where as Caydn's as black as obsidian that from time to time glow a deep dark mahogany. Each had long hair, Caydn's jet black and Lucien's a dark rich brown that would look black if they weren't under the bright lights of her room.

Lucien chuckled, "Gypsy I suggest you find something else to think about. So I don't have to remind this one who it was that always bested the other when we went head to head," he said nodding toward Caydn whose eyes were glowing fiercely.

"Phillip and Micah have arrived. Now would be as good a time as any for us all to go down. Then I can tell everyone what Victor told me about Damone and some bits about Barton," Lucien said stepping to the door hesitating for only a second laughing when he saw Caydn stepping beside her.

She watched him walk out of the room before turning to meet Caydn's eyes. She gasped when he pulled her sharply against him, his mouth covering hers, kissing her deeply making her purr in the back of her throat.

He stepped back enjoying the stunned expression on her face and the fact the only thoughts he heard flooding her mind was thoughts of him and the sensations rushing through her body at his touch.

"It's nice to feel macho isn't it?" she giggled before she turned and moved quickly out of the room, leaving him to follow her downstairs.

*****************************

Vince was shaking his head when she walked into the room. "Why didn't you or Elliot ever tell me about that?' he was asking Lucien who'd apparently given the news of the bond he and her father had.

Lucien glanced at him as he poured himself a glass of brandy. "Why should we? Was it important? If so then why'd you never bother to tell him of your bond with Mikyl, Caydn's father?" he asked with a chuckle, tossing the deep amber liquor back.

Vince dropped his eyes and head quickly not wishing to meet the questioning stare from Caydn. "Fair enough, now what other information do you have that might be of interest?" he asked squeezing Sophie's hand.

"This is beginning to sound like one of the most intricate spider webs ever woven," Christian smiled and shrugged when everyone turned to look at him. "Hey don't look at me I'm the only one who managed to find a mate that wasn't predestined and already a tiny thread in this web," he grinned patting Megan's shoulder.

Lucien sat down on the couch stretching his legs out in front of them, crossing them at the ankle before looking at Megan. "How's your aunt Sara?" he asked quietly.

Megan snapped her head around to stare at Lucien who was looking at his nails as if he was in need of a manicure. "How in the hell did you know my aunt's name was Sara?" she asked her voice a whisper. "No one knew that was her real name. Everyone called her Elisabeth after I went to live with them," she said glancing at Christian wondering what this was all about.

"Are you going to say that Megan is Rachel and Bacturn's daughter?" Christian said standing very still staring at Lucien.

Lucien nodded, "When Bacturn died before Rachel's conversion was finished, then later after having given birth Rachel passed away, her family said that it was because she was cursed for falling in love with a devil," he said softly. "They went to a small convent and gave the baby to them, telling them that she was from the seed of the devil and that only the good sisters could convert her into a good god fearing Christian. Rachel's family never went back to see if the baby survived. They never knew Sara, Raquel's oldest sister, and her husband had sent someone to retrieve the baby from the convent," he explained.

"You were raised by your aunt Sara who everyone then knew as Elisabeth in southern Italy," he said clearing his throat. "How you came to be in the United States and going to school with Gypsy I don't know. But of your birth and where you originally came from I do know," he smiled at Megan.

Christian stared at her for a second before glancing at Caydn, "I told you she looked familiar," he said turning to Phillip who was nodding also.

Phillip sat forward in his chair looking at Megan, "We all knew your father, but none of us managed to put two and two together even when you mentioned having been raised in Italy," he told her.

"You only thought you'd been left out Christian," Caydn laughed at the stunned expression on his friends face. "That would also be why during the conversion everything went as smoothly as it did," he slapped Christian on the back. "Now where the temper came from that send vases crashing into your skull when Megan found out what you'd done without consulting her, I think I'd be safe in saying that's her father coming back to haunt you," he laughed walking over to sit on the arm of Gypsy's chair.

After the shock of learning Megan's history, the men began talking and putting all the pieces that they knew about Damone together. Gypsy asked the women if they'd like coffee and lead the group into the kitchen.

"I don't know about the rest of you but my head was not only spinning but hurting trying to keep up with everything and everyone," she said turning the coffee maker on.

Megan stepped be side her wrapping her arm around her shoulder, "I told you I'd been looking for something," she laughed. "Now I definitely know why," she put her head on Gypsy's shoulder, the two friends hugged tightly, happy for the other finally have some answers to years of unanswered questions.

Jaz looked up from the table, "Oh my I almost forgot Gypsy! While we were in Houston Samantha and I did some shopping and we brought you some things," she smiled looking at Samantha who was beaming also.

"It'll be delivered tomorrow," Samantha said leaning back in her chair looking pleased with herself.

Gypsy looked at the two women not sure which one to question first, "Okay but I'm going to tell you right now if this is a long lost family member, send it back right now," she laughed seeing the women shaking their heads laughing.

Jaz glanced at Samantha who nodded, "Okay it's no where near as dramatic as what's been going on tonight but I think you'll love it," she said pulling some papers from her bag on the table.

"Samantha and I went out to do some shopping while the men were doing their thing. We found this new boutique near the hotel we were staying at," she said handing the brochures to Gypsy and Megan.

"The woman was closed but was still inside working so we knocked and asked if we could look around, since we were from out of town," she said rolling her eyes using her highly sophisticated voice. "Once we got inside, I noticed she had bolts of fabric lying on a table near the dressing rooms. I asked her where she'd gotten it. She said a friend who was creating some of his own dyed and designed textiles and had given them to her to use creating displays and window designs so people would begin seeing and becoming familiar with his stuff," she explained.

"The dress I mentioned to you before we left, I found one of the fabric's that would be perfect for it. Before Jaz and I knew it the woman had called her friend to come over and meet us and we'd negotiated for five dozen bolts of fabric to be sent to you, and all he asked was we paying the shipping and handling," she laughed at the shocked expression on Gypsy's face.

"Five dozen bolts?" Gypsy gasped trying to wrap her brain around how much fabric that would be, "How many different designs?" she asked speechlessly.

Jaz handed her the paper she'd finally found in her purse. "Three bolts of each design, ten yards on each bolt. So that'll give you thirty yards of each fabric. In totally six hundred yards of fabric and twenty different designs," she said looking up from the numbers she'd written down. "He did ask that you let people know where the fabric came from, and when each item is completed send him some finished photographs so he can use them to promote not only himself but you as well," she said smiling.

Gypsy sat down on a stool next to the counter staring at the brochure and papers Jaz had handed her, she was in shock. "Are they going to be shipped here or to the shop?" she asked quietly, glancing at Megan who laughed to Sophie who was wiping tears from her eyes, she was so proud of all of them.

"I suggested that they have them shipped here since we didn't know what the status on the shop was after the encounter with Barton," Phillip said walking into the kitchen stopping beside his wife who was still beaming she was so glad she was able to help.

"Oh hell, where can we put it?" Gypsy said looking at Sophie for some ideas.

Caydn leaned against the doorway listening and watching as Gypsy tried to catch her breath. Jaz and Sam had told him while she was upstairs talking to Lucien about what they'd done for her.

"You can have them put in the guest house," he said smiling when she spun around to stare at him.

She shook her head, "I don't think Phillip, Jaz, Samantha and Micah would take kindly to me having a group of delivery men invading their sleep or piling bolts of fabric around them," she sighed.

"It seems Christian's been busy with some work of his own," he said stepping over to lean against the counter. "Since neither he nor Megan have any family or 'extra people' wandering around during the day light hours. He's converted the bedrooms into safe sanctuaries Phillip and Jaz, Samantha and Micah will be staying in while they're in town," he explained. "He also suggested that for the time being you might want to set up the guest house for your business so if something happens you and Megan are not so far away."

"Now I'm not only disrupting your life but I'm rearranging your home and your guests," she said softly with a frown. "That's why I rented the shop. So that I didn't have to have people visiting the estate and it would keep your privacy," she said meeting his eyes.

"Gypsy I think it's not only a sensible idea, but a wonderful one so your aunt isn't going to be worrying herself into a fit every time you go off to work. It'll make me feel better as well knowing your close at hand," Vince said walking slowly into the kitchen leaning heavily on his cane. "I of course will leave the final decision to you but you've heard my thoughts on the matter. Now if all of you would excuse Sophie and I, I need to get some sleep, and I'm thinking my lovely wife could use some rest also," he said with a nod as Sophie walked beside him toward their apartment.

"Daddy always had a way of wording that final decision speech so you already knew what it would be," Jaz laughed rolling her eyes.

Christian looked at Lucien when he walked into the kitchen to join them. "I guess there's room for you to as long as you promise to behave and not have my own roof coming down on me," he laughed when Lucien sighed dramatically.

"Thank you for the offer and of course I'll be taking you up on it. I seriously doubt Caydn wants me under foot here," he laughed before he stepped toward the door glancing back, seeing the scathing glare Caydn tossed his way. "Tomorrow it is then," he said with a nod stepping out the door to wait for the rest to follow.

Gypsy hugged Jaz, Sam and Megan good bye before they filed out the door, to their cars, going to Christian and Megan's estate next door.

************************

Locking the door she turned, leaning back against the door meeting Caydn's eyes. "I keep causing all this chaos." She said softly turning out the kitchen light, "I never meant for all this to happen."

"What am I going to have to do to convince you this isn't your fault?" he said walking across the kitchen to her. Reaching down he took her hands, pulling them up brushing a kiss over the back of each, before slowly stretching her arms up over her head, his hands pinning them to the top of the door. Leaning forward he smiled brushing his lips teasingly against hers, nipping at her bottom lip making her sigh.

"We still have a few hours before dawn and everyone's gone. How would you feel about going out to soak in the hot tub and ease some of the tension from the evening?" he whispered against her mouth, "don't worry about not having a suit because I think skin's all that's required," he chuckled.

She smiled up at him, enjoying his lips moving along her jaw line and down her throat, "where do you have a hot tub hidden?" She asked breathlessly.

Dropping her hands he stepped back, "come here and I'll show you." He laughed opening the back door, pulling her outside behind him.

"Wait don't we need towels or something?" she said in a whisper, so Sophie and Vince didn't hear them.

Caydn walked around the side of the house past the pool. Opening a wrought iron gate along the brick wall, stepping in he held the gate for her, closing it when she was inside.

"Wait right here," he said with a chuckle.

Gypsy gasped when the lights flickered around the edge of what appeared to be a cover. "You have all kinds of hidden things around here don't you?" She laughed walking over, helping him move the cover aside, the steam boiling up to create a fog in the chilled night air.

"Sometimes if I've had a long or stressful night and I don't feel like sitting in one of the local clubs. I come out here and relax, it seems to help," he said opening a cabinet pulling out two large towels, tossing them on the bench beside the sunken hot tub.

She stepped into the shadows near the cabinet. Pulled her sweater off, tossing it on a chair situated near the wall. Kicking her shoes off, she glanced up just as Caydn stepped down in to the swirling waters, the soft glow of the lights reflecting off the hard muscled panes of his body.

"That's not fair," she laughed, "you didn't wait for me." She wrapped the large towels around her dropping her jeans in the chair with her sweater, and then walked to stand at the edge of the tub.

Reaching out he took her hand when she stepped into the water, tossing the towel aside just before it was in danger of getting wet. He laughed when she sat down quickly only allowing him a flash of her body before she sank into the water.

"Shy?" he asked one brow rising, "I would've never guessed it," he winked at her seeing her cheeks flush with a deep blush.

She splashed water at him settling back in the water sighing, "I'm sorry to disappoint you but I've never made it a habit of parading around naked," she said leaning her head back closing her eyes.

Caydn moved beside her without a whisper of sound or a wave of movement in the water, "I think that might be a habit worth working on." He laughed when she snapped her eyes open and gasped. "Sorry but I thought it would be much nicer if I was sitting beside you, instead of all the way across on the other side," he said brushing his fingers along her arm with a wicked grin.

Shaking her head she leaned over brushing a kiss on his cheek laughing. "You're going to be incorrigible tonight aren't you?" turning toward him, slipping her arms around his neck pulling his mouth to hers.

"This is more of the acceptable habit I was thinking of," he said against her lips, before turning his head slightly, devouring her mouth. Moving back he pulled her from her seat until she was sitting across his lap, her head resting on his shoulder, his hand stroking lightly along her side from beneath her breast to her hip bone.

She wiggled in his arms laughing, "That tickles," she said smiling up at him, resting her head on the edge of the hot tub. "You're as complex as hell," she said softly brushing her fingers over his lips, chuckling when he bit her finger tip. She gasped when she felt the sharp prick of her finger when she'd ran it over his lengthened incisors.

Instead of pulling her finger back she allowed him to swirl his tongue over the wound, tasting the droplet of blood that escaped before healing it. Meeting his eyes she shivered feeling his eyes caressing her as his hands had done that morning. Moving toward him, she straddled his lap. Putting her hands on his shoulders she pushed him back against the seat. Rising to her knees she smiled when his eyes fastened on her breasts, she'd offered directly in front of his face.

Caydn's fingers dig into her hips, fighting the urge to reach up cupping each breast before pulling one then the other to his mouth, suckling each nipple until she gasped from the pleasure of it. Instead he waited until she leaned forward, brushing her nipple against his lips, pausing long enough for him to circle the peak with his tongue before she twisted offering him the other hardened peak.

Her head fell back enjoying the burning heat of his mouth surrounding her nipples. The rest of her exposed body shivered in the chill of the darkness. She gasped feeling him shift his hips slightly brushing against her body. The length of his cock sliding over her exposed clit, sending a bolt of lightening through her instantly.

Wiggling her hips, she braced her elbows on his shoulders offering her breasts to him. She shifted her hips, rubbing herself along his cock, stroking him with the burning heat resting between her thighs waiting to be investigated.

"Gypsy unless you want to drive me totally out of my mind. I'd suggest you lower yourself into the water some," he said gruffly, feeling her hips grinding in circles. The swollen head nestled at her slick hot center.

Dropping his hands to her hips he growled when she lowered herself onto him. Slowly pausing, he slid into her inch by painfully delicious inch. He grabbed her hair floating in the swirling water, pulling her head back arching her breasts toward him. He buried his face between her breasts just as she took all of him deep inside her.

Bracing her hands on his shoulders, she moved slowly. Shifting her hips, grinding down onto him, making her groan when the swollen crown surged against her womb with each movement.

Caydn bite each nipple sharply as she teased him. Not moving up along his shaft but grinding, embedding him deeper than ever, grinding her swollen clit against the base of him. Letting her hair lose he met her pleasure glazed eyes before her lips met his. Her teeth raked over his lips as she tugged them into her mouth, sucking and then stroking them with her tongue.

Leaning forward she lifted her hips slightly taking his low deep groan into her mouth while kissing him. Her fingers found their way into his hair as she pulled her lips back from his before impaling herself yet again, her gasp rushing to meet his growl. She dropped her forehead to rest against his. She felt him grabbing her hips, holding her above him, shifting himself pushing deep into her, then pulling back, leaving her feeling the void her body cringing before him slamming home once again.

Slowing his movements, he smiled at her before lifting her from his lap to stand in the center of the hot tub. His eyes locked with hers as he saw her watching him closely. Taking her hand he turned her around, her back toward him before pulling her back down into his lap. Pulling her head back to rest on his shoulder, his mouth brushed along the lines of her throat. While letting the warm water swirl around her heating the chilled flesh of her body, his hands traveling slowly over each curve.

I_Shadow
I_Shadow
233 Followers