Gypsy Designs Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
I_Shadow
I_Shadow
233 Followers

Closing her eyes lost in the gently caresses, gasping when his hand moved down her stomach stroking directly across her swollen clit. Her back arched feeling him shift her in his lap, the length of his cock coming to rest directly against her. He continued sliding his fingers deeper and deeper into the crevices hidden between her thighs, teasing her. A low growl escaped him feeling the slickness from her coat his fingers.

Lifting her ass higher in his lap, slipping his knees between hers he chuckled when she moaned. His fingers massaged the firm muscled flesh of her wide open thighs before moving back to resume their stroking against her fully exposed clit. Shifting her forward he drove upward, slamming into her fully in one stroke, burying the swollen crown at the mouth of her womb again. Letting his legs fall apart he opened her body to his exploring and stroking hands, while thrusting upward driving into her repeatedly until she was gasping for breath. Her first and then second orgasm ripped through her quickly at his pace.

Her nails dug into his wrists. His one hand focusing on sending her over the edge again, the other holding her body pinned back against him allowing him to take her at his will. Reaching down she felt his hand rubbing intimate circles around her engorged flesh, further down she felt the surging pulsing shaft where their bodies met over and over again. Circling his cock with her hand she shuttered, hearing the savage growl that escaped him, feeling his cock swell until he was stretching her even further.

He thrust upward savagely, so hard she came out of the water riding him, his seed erupting violently into her body as he felt her spasming around him, drawing it out with each clench and spasm of her inner muscles.

Her head fell back, her throat bared for him as he fought for each breath, pouring himself into her as she accepted it, her hot slick muscles begging for it. Leaning down he buried his face in her throat, scraping his teeth over the tender flesh making her gasp at the erotic sting. His incisors scratched her, leaving thing red rivers of blood his tongue danced across tasting and sealing instantly.

"Caydn, please," she said as another spasm hit her taking her breath away, "please."

He fought the engrained need and drive to bury his teeth deep within the soft pale flesh that brushed against his mouth. His hunger and his passion having made his incisors grow dangerously long. Closing his eyes he took deep breaths to regain the control he needed when he touching her, her soft voice begging him to take more than he was afraid she knew she was offering.

Turning her face away from him she gasped, feeling her emotions twisting when he'd pulled back from her mentally.

'Gypsy what's wrong?' he asked, his voice a whisper in her mind.

She shook her head not trusting her voice, 'Nothing,' she let flash across her mind, a tear threatening to drop from her lashes.

His heart twisted feeling her thoughts as well as hearing them. She thought he was rejecting her, felt she wasn't good enough for him was why he refused to take what she offered.

Lifting her from his lap he stood behind her turning her into his arms. Lifting her face to his when she tried to bury it in his chest and sink down into the water. "Gypsy don't," he said quietly his eyes meeting hers, the large amber eyes swimming in the wetness of tears, reflected the swirling lights shining through the water they stood in.

"You have no idea what your offer means to me," he said taking her face in both his hands, brushing a kiss over each eye capturing the tears before they fell. "But do you really know what it would mean?" he asked silently. "Do you know what you offer me?"

"Myself," she said silently looking up meeting his eyes, before looking down at the dancing water again.

Caydn groaned deep in his chest, the sound only reaching her ears as it tore him apart. Pushing her back to side of the tub he lifted her hips to the upper edge. Knelling between her feet and legs he locked his eyes with hers as he spread her open in front of him slowly.

Dropping his head to her stomach he felt her lean back bracing herself on her elbows, her fingers tangling in his hair, tugging gently while he lowered his mouth to the sweet heated opening of her body coated with their combined juices. Lapping his tongue along the swollen folds of flesh, he felt her tremble against his mouth. Her body rocketed toward another orgasm, his tongue dancing over her clit, pushing her faster than ever before as he devoured her.

She dug her fingers into his hair, gasping feeling the spasms deep in her body spiraling out of control. Meeting his eyes she saw his lengthened incisors. Leaning down he opened his mouth causing her to fight for breathe as they pierced the tender flesh of her upper thigh. Colors exploded in her mind, the pain lasted only an instant, replaced with an overwhelming surge of passion. Her body poured it's wetness out onto his waiting hand, his fingers pushing into her intensifying every sensation a thousand fold as he drank from her.

He swirled his tongue over the puncture wounds, sealing them, healing them with his saliva after he'd taken what he dared from her. The sweetness of her sending a roar through his mind and body, she filled his every sense, her taste, her touch, her sound all mingling and combining with his own in his body and mind.

"Don't ever think your not good enough Gypsy," he whispered against the skin of her inner thigh. "If anything it's me who isn't good enough," he said out loud for the world to hear.

Gypsy slid down into the water from the edge, her arms going around his neck, their mouths met. The taste of their combined bodies a warm slickness on his lips. She closed her eyes hearing the roaring of her heart, feeling the racing in her chest.

Feeling him lift her from the water, she rested her head against his chest gasping slightly when he bent down grabbing her towel, tossing it casually over her before he carried her into the house. Going directly into his room he laid her on the bed in front of him, his eyes traveling over her body, his hands and mouth following their path yet again.

I_Shadow
I_Shadow
233 Followers