Gypsy Designs Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Overwhelmed with the sensations hitting her, she felt the world spinning around her. Her body trembled violently as small explosions rocketed through her body. She knew her mind was what was holding her back. Everything happening around and to her was so totally foreign it was if a sobering slap.

Feeling Caydn's hands moving over her breasts and stomach she relaxed slightly at the familiar contact until she felt the hard sucking surrounding her engorged clit. Gasping for breath she froze, tightening painfully around the hard cock embedded to her cervix.

"Relax Gypsy," Caydn whispered against her ear. "Feel with your body not your mind," he said, his fingers resuming their slow steady stroking of her clit again.

Closing her eyes she exhaled, feeling the muscles through out her body loosening. Her mind concentrated on the firm hold of Lucien's hands around her waist. The powerful throbbing of his cock as it thrust slowly into her, and the electrical tingling shooting from her clit under Caydn's skilled fingers.

Lucien watched her, sensing the range of emotions and sensations swamping her system at once. Moving her body backwards ever so slightly, he thrust up hearing the gasp escape her, feeling Caydn's mouth surrounding the remaining flesh of her spread pussy, attacking her clit savagely. Holding her still, his cock buried deeply, he watched as her body responded.

She'd never felt so overwhelmed in her life, not that she had much to compare this to. Her pussy felt stretched to the point of rupturing as Lucien slowly moved again, embedding his cock deeper into her body with each driving stroke. Despite her shock and the flush of embarrassment that had flashed through her mind caused by the mental image of her body being taken by two men, her mind couldn't stop her body's response.

Lucien pulled her back, her back resting on his chest, her nipples tightening even more with each stroke he made into her body. Lifting his hands, he pinched first one nipple then the other, circling the tight flesh before pinching harder forcing a groan from deep in her throat.

Caydn settled back onto his feet, his eyes watching the thick cock sliding deeper into the tight passage of her pussy in front of him. Gripping her hips he moved her down and upward slowly, a deep groan escaping her, her nipple was pulled from Lucien's caressing hands.

He knew he wouldn't be able to maintain control long. He knew that as soon as Lucien erupted deep inside her he'd lift her from his cock before he savagely thrust himself into her burning heat, pumping his own hot slick cum into her body also. He had known he was tempting fate the minute he watched as her body lowered, taking Lucien's cock into her slickness.

Lucien pushed himself up, cradling her in his lap, holding still as Caydn sucked her clit hard into his mouth, he fought the need to empty himself deep inside of her as she now moved unaided, impaling her self on his length. Glancing at Caydn he saw his control beginning to evaporate.

Caydn's mind flared when he felt the tight muscle along her thighs spasming, her hands moving to grip his hands, nails slipping into his flesh. Meeting Lucien's eyes he knew he'd put himself in a dangerous position. Brushing his lips against her clit in an erotic kiss he nodded his understanding, giving his silent permission to Lucien to fill her as he would himself any time now.

"Caydn, please," she gasped, her body feeling as if the world around her would shatter at any second. Tilting her head to look at him, she knew he understood what she asked for.

"I can't Gypsy," he groaned through clenched teeth, his incisors flashing in the dim light. "I don't have the ability to control myself," he admitted.

She fought the surge of emotion that flooded her mind and body as well as her mind. Her body seemed to hum, her skin flushed, wet with sweat from their combined bodies. Small flashes of that appeared to be static electricity seemed to shoot from her body to theirs, creating a huge surge of power. That power vibrated through out the entire room.

"Now damn it," she demanded, gasping for breath her orgasm seeming to shatter the world around her, grasping both Lucien's hip and Caydn's hand, her nails digging in painfully pushing each man over the edge.

Caydn bit down on tender flesh surrounding her clit, meeting Lucien's eyes as her scream seemed to shake the room he nodded. Pulling hard he tasted her orgasm pulsing through her blood. His cock felt as if it was electrified the instant her taste coated his tongue. Gripping her tightly her felt himself threatening explode.

Choosing a lesser vein, Lucien bit down sharply along her shoulder, the need of his body over riding the semblance of control in his mind. His cock jerked violently. Overwhelmed by the taste of citrus that scented her body as well as flavored her blood he allowed his body to unleash its hold. Pulling his mouth away from her for fear of taking to much, he focused his mind on the powerful spasms massaging his cock, clenching muscles trying to pull his very essence from him along with the thick burning fluid forcing its way through his cock to bath her core.

Gypsy felt the world spinning, her peripheral vision closing in as she felt Lucien emptying himself into her body. With each eruption from his cock she felt as if he were being absorbed into her. She closed her eyes, fighting to regain some control of herself, only for it to be ripped away as Lucien lifted her roughly, pulling his pulsing cock from her. Seconds later Cadyn's cock slammed into her, pinning her back against Lucien's chest as he held her tightly. Again she was absorbing, only this time she was taking both Lucien and Cadyn into her, their thoughts screaming through her mind as she experienced everything of Caydn and Lucien's orgasms combined along with her own in her mind.

Lucien felt her body collapse, her weight resting on his chest as Caydn quickly felt her throat, finding her pulse racing rapidly yet strongly.

Resting his head against hers he took a deep breath. "I've never experienced anything like that before," Caydn admitted. "When and if she asks I haven't any idea what I'll tell her."

Lucien smiled shaking his head, "One thing you can tell her is that the spell broke," he said groaning silently, as her body spasmed one last time against his cock, pinned between their bodies. "I think it'd be safe to say some how she broke the spell as opposed to it wearing off. I think what we need to do is get her to bed since it's obvious she's beyond exhaustion," he chuckled, he and Caydn both looking down at her sleeping form still impaled on Caydn's cock, her body held between their bodies.

********************

Lucien woke with a start, something or someone jabbing at his mind as he slept. Rubbing his hand over his face, he almost chuckled when he felt Gypsy kick him, as if she thought he was trying to wake her.

Closing his eyes wanting to go back to sleep, he suddenly sat up right. Someone had been jabbing at his mind and he now knew who. Frowning he slipped from the bed walking quickly into the bathroom, closing the door easily to not wake Gypsy, Caydn he knew would be awake before he stepped back out.

Pushing his wet hair back from his face, he tugged his shirt over his head, walking back into the bedroom after his quick shower. He met Caydn's eyes seeing he already knew what was happening.

"I'm going to see why she's here and also why she arrived with Victor," Lucien said quietly stepping to the door. "I'll bring down some clothes for both of you."

Closing the door quietly behind him, he made sure both locks were in place. Taking a deep breath, he started up the long dark staircase wondering what type of drama Lucinda was going to cause on this visit, and was there a purpose for her arrival other than being nosey.