All Comments on 'Gypsy Designs Ch. 11'

by I_Shadow

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Woot!

I'm glad you're feeling better! I missed this story so much! It's so good and that flu didn't seem to slow you down one bit! Stay healthy and keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
CRY BABY

This one started out so good but and the end all I wanted was to tell Gypsy to suck it the hell up and to quit being such a big ass crybaby. I hope in the next chapter she acts her age and quits acting like a defensive little cry baby and to quit acting like she's ashamed of Cadyn or at least anything they've done. Before anyone else tells me she's young I know it.

I_ShadowI_Shadowabout 15 years agoAuthor
Cry Baby....

You've been reading my mind...lol

Gypsy has become a cry baby and someone I myself have the urge to slap as I'm writing it ;)

She'll find her back bone again no worry in that it's just going to take her some soul searching and realizations, but it'll be back, strong as nails.

ladyjessicaladyjessicaabout 15 years ago
wonderful

another wonderful chapter. Im really enjoying this story! keep up he great work and i cnt wait till chapter 12

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 15 years ago
Why are people being so hard on Gypsy?

She's not a cry baby. She's just recently found out about this whole world and has gone from living a relatively normal live to living in fear for her life. Very few girls who have recently lost their virginity would be up for a forced threesome. And as much as she needed to do it to break the spell, it WAS forced because it was not her choice for Lucien to be involved. While not exactly rape, she didn't have a choice in the matter, so she would be experiencing similar emotions to rape victims. It is a traumatizing experience for anyone and to want to forget about it and be the person you were before is normal. If that were me, I would not want to talk to either of them and I definitely wouldn't want them to joke about it as if it were a trivial every day occurrence. I think that Gypsy is being very true to her character and very true to real life. She's even brave enough not to hide and to try to deal with them normally. Honestly, people, put yourself in her place. I'm actually still reeling after chapter 10...even after the rewrite. Instead of just enjoying it, I'm trying to figure out where in the world you're going with it. I still don't see the point of Gypsy having sex with Lucien. Although, I suppose I will if I'm patient. I really hope she's not going to have his baby. That would ruin it for me. Anyway, nice chapter and good character work.

I_ShadowI_Shadowabout 15 years agoAuthor
Thank you cantfightfate

You're standing up for her, thank you.... but if you think about it, where has the woman Gypsy originally was gone?? She was a strong, steel spined woman who had over come a life time of adversity dished out by the people in her life that should have loved and protected her, her family.

Her sexual adventure with Caydn and Lucien was not violent; it was not physically nor actually mentally harmful since all parties involved do have a close bond.

Her worry is not a violation that happened to her, it is worrying about what others "think" about her. She has yet to internalize what took place and find peace with it due to all of the extra worry of peoples outside perception of her.

I fully understand this since I am severely bi-polar and what I find crippling is my own mind telling me that people are looking at me, judging me. I can be in a small store and suddenly after meeting someone's eye who is preoccupied have a panic attack that they thought I was dressed funny, or I was beneath what they found as acceptable. It's all I can do to not run and hide under a parked car until everyone is gone so I can crawl out of my shell.

Gypsy and I both have to find the steel we know we have inside of us and remember "who we are" and not worry about what others thinks :)

I will drop a hint... there is no worries of Gypsy having Lucien's child. But she does have a very good friend who would give his life for her with the added bonus of sexual tension with a "to die for" hottie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous