Gypsy Magic

Story Info
A gypsy's pet, a knight, and a bit of binding magic?
1.4k words
3.86
10.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The knight looked at the starving succubus crawling in front of him with a thoughtful eye, her large hips and moved as she panted staring heatedly at the Gypsy woman she had managed to devour earlier.

Even though she was a Halfling the succubus she was strong, her wings were a dark tint of gray indicating she was powerful, and hunger filled her as her tribal marks along her thighs and hips were darkening and spreading.

She wasn't near starving her body was plump, and curvy, her dark Plum hair was soft against her neck as she begged for something, anything. She was clearly in her majority and would need more than a single human could give her. Her wings were slightly reptilian and flared out around her shoulders and down her back with a feline grace a small thin tail swung back and forth in happiness when she was motioned forward. Gypsy magic was the best he knew that she could control the creature if nothing else. After all she had created the bands around her pets' feet and wrist, where they sat clearly doing their job. The hungry creature crawled forward and kneeled next to her owner not touching but clearly upset at being told to stop where she had.

The Gypsies short wine red hair was plastered to her for head and her clothing had long since lost any Practical use. She was worn out and panting, her eyes glazed content and sleepy but warning. If you slept with a succubae it had a side effect, you bonded with them, it was the most awesome of pleasures, and few could manage it more than a few times. Succubae had multiple owners for a reason they were too much for one mortal human to handle, they were creatures of pleasure, pets for the humans, breeders for the creatures prized and doted on. When one was mistreated it was a crime, this one was clearly a rescue as the burns of crosses and hot pokers had left their marks across the back of creature's legs, she had lived through it somehow. The succubae feed of off sexual acts and had to feed on at least two beings when they turned of age or they would slowly starve no matter how much they were fed.

The Gypsy and her pet had been together for some time, and were reported with good standing to the rest of the caravan. However her hunger increases with age, at her peak the appearance of a 20 year old human she was nearly starving "Amirta?..." The succubae crawled forwards...and nuzzled the nearly naked gypsy's lap pawing helplessly with her weak hands. "Help..." The Gypsy locked eyes with the knight, who was so near retirement and ready to give up on his duty as a vassal, he nodded slowly....

The unspoken message was sent. The knight watched as the gypsy pulled the succubae into a kneeling position at her knees, facing her all he could see was the curve of the creatures back and the sweat soaked front of the gypsies body. Slowly the gypsy reached forward and placed a leather choker with a silver rune stone in the middle of it around the succubus's neck. Instantly the succubus calmed, she seemed to become sedate and licked languidly at the gypsy's hand and seemed to purr in contentment nuzzling and licking happily at whatever was put in front of her. Pulling off his armor he watched as she pulled the creature to her core, the waist tie of beads and coins making a soft jingle as she arched into the calm creatures mouth, pert hard nipples pressing against the thin silk top she had managed to keep on. The kneeling succubus simple enjoyed her meal in more ways than one it seemed.

Chuckling as he tugged off the last of his clothing he walked confidently behind the succubus who was so intent on her meal she didn't notice the male sneaking behind her, nor would she care in this state.

His large hands held on to the smooth pale hips of the creature smoothing her motions and admiring the texture of her skin getting her into a subtle rock against him. His cock rose to meet the hips as he watched the gypsy be

devoured by her little pet. It was a sweet sight, the gypsy usually composed and quiet and often underestimated was completely undone, debouched even.

Quickly he plunged into the succubus causing her to grab a hold of the Gypsies thighs her face flashed with question before succumbing to the lustful calm of before. The knight calmly stroked the back of the creature rubbing one hand up her back between her wings several times before grabbing a handful of her hair and ordering in a firm deep voice "Start Eating again". The order was obeyed immediately. He sped up a bit knowing it would rock the creature into the gypsies lap and make everyone feel good. Swiftly, he grabbed the gypsies chin into a swift simple kiss it was a deal sealer the gypsy shocked simply let it happen. When the creature stopped moving he would smack it on the rump until he realized that it only seemed to stop when he kissed the gypsy. A jealous creature it seemed. The gypsy was worn out on the brink of sleep when he finally had the creature leave her be and moved her to the bed.

Stopping and ordering the creature to stay still he gathered the gypsy in his arms and laid her on the bed that filled much of the room. He admired the way her light caramel skin conflicting with the deep red of the sheets."Sleep, we will join you soon." He placed a soft kiss on her lips and tucked her in where she could watch if she wanted. He then tugged the succubus into his lap facing away from him and gave a simple command "Ride me, and tell your Gypsy how it feels." Twin gasp had a smirk rising to his face "Ride Creature." A swift slap on the thy had her doing as told slowly searching a rhythm till she found it with her hands holding on to the foot of the bed leaning against it with every rise. "Tell her, tell her how it feels to ride me, tell her how the taste of her still fill your mouth." The creatures skin flushed and her wings shuffled "Amirta...It feels good, I was so hungry your tasty and! Nguh!" the rest of the creatures words were lost.

The Knight stood suddenly a thrill and magic forcing him to stand. Knocking his chair to the floor and started really push the pet into the end of the bed wide plush hips dug into the bed and her breast were pressed against the bed hard. Her tail wrapped around the hand that held her hip and her face was knocked into the gypsies feet again and again she kissed them softly with a wide smile on her face.

Finally when the knight climaxed he pushed the full languid sedate succubus into the middle of the bed the gypsy curled into her arms immediately seeking solace in the embrace, and the succubus held her possessively glaring at the knight a flash of fang said it all "Mine." In a flash of pale blue light another rune appeared on the stone on the pet's neck, wrist and ankles, his rune.

The succubus looked at him in the moonlight no longer under the sedation of the gypsy's spell work and nodded at him judging him with clear eyes before encouraging him to sleep behind her she snuggled into him possessively holding onto the Gypsy woman. The first feeding had gone well a teasing tail slapped the gypsy's hip playfully while a hand curled around his soft cock teasing it.

The Pet was full for the first time in a number of months. Happily leaned over and kissed the gypsy good night before kissing the Knight and swiftly fell asleep.

The knight was last to shut his eyes and smirked at his good fortune, a half Succubus, powerful, and special on their own mated to a powerful gypsy woman from the south with skin like coffee and hair like wine, yes, his retirement would be anything but boring, and his life would be more content than it had been in a while. Protecting his treasures would be a job of its own it seemed. Strong fingers carded through plum hair before arms curled around his latest Quest would be anything but boring.