All Comments on 'Gypsy Vengeance'

by kevklein

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Enjoyed the suppleness of martial arts written sequences!

The rest of story was pretty stiff. Akin to rejected episode of ' Alibi ' . Sydney goes undercover as a gypsy. It did end on a intriguing note and there was nice tension between main character and her mysterious fan.

If kevklein practices mechanics of storytelling as much as his characters have studied martial arts, he will be very adept indeed in the fullness of time.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

She may know how to fight and kill but she definitely need to work on protecting herself better. Hopefully Vitaly is keeping watch over her if he wasn't the person who snuck in on her.

Not bad for first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A Real Winner

Anxious for more, in spite of the fist to the side of the head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Next episode

Can't wait for the next episode - would make a great novel

kevkleinkevkleinover 10 years agoAuthor
story will continue

The story is not done. But it could take awhile before I can upload it. Had to buy another computer so I had to transfer everything to my old lap top, and my new notebook doesn't open word processor. I have many, many stories on the go but most won't be uploaded. Just my best ones. I have a book published. Anyone interested, it's called 'A Collection Of Erotic Tales'. They are much shorter stories but are still very erotic.

floriboyfloriboyover 3 years ago
Very nice story...

... will there be a sequel... please? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well shoot. Once more, I am lured into a good story, written several years ago, and left hanging for more, and no chance of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous