All Comments on 'Gypsy Wolf Ch. 02'

by chromex

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

I was with the story till Elizabeth gave her ex-neighbor a blowjob. His junk was just in the vagina in some random chick. The rest was OK I just skipped their menage scene.

Patrolin_AusPatrolin_Ausover 9 years ago
Still Loving This

You my friend have got me hook, line and sinker with this story. Please post the next chapter ASAP!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yum!

This chapter was great! Please post the next one soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More!

Great story and detail, can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I have to agree with Ariesgirl

I'm sorry, but the sex scene did nothing for me and seemed at odds with the story and I have to confess I fast forwarded through it. If you're planning more of that then I'll probably switch off. That's not to say you shouldn't continue with what you want to write and have others enjoy it - I'll just go find something else instead... but that's the joy of Literotica and good luck with your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I liked the story, but...

The threesome was weird and random. Everything else was great. I'm enjoying the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Agree with previous comments

I love the premise of the story but I have to agree the sex scene came out of nowhere and was a bit random, there are plenty of readers on here that are happy to wait through the character building. There was nothing wrong with the scene itself but it just didn't fit the story line so far I personally would prefer to wait for something that flowed with the story not some random sex slotted in

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 9 years ago
Go Beth!

She certainly is uninhibited enough to be a part of the pack. And tough enough to destroy the lead beta, without being familiar with her new body? I sense an alpha...

Looking forward to more!

chromexchromexover 9 years agoAuthor
THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I will say I am a bit surprised at the reaction to the threesome but I can assure you that weird and out of place was not the objective of the scene.

Hopefully I'll be able to better convey what I was going for in future chapters.

sexy_bosoxgirlsexy_bosoxgirlover 9 years ago
the threesome

Was extremely hot and well written....i cant wait until she finds her mate....the fur is definitely going to fly....keep up the great work :-)

almost_wildalmost_wildover 9 years ago
Can't believe...

people are complaining about a hot threesome scene in a story on a site called LITEROTICA :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I had a problem with the sex scene too

Not because it is a threesome, but because it's sounds so unrealistic that seducing the neighbour when she currently has 29 other very important and life changing things to take care of is is high on her priority list.

It sounds like you just put it in there because this is Literotica, so there "has to be" a hot sex scene, whether it makes sense in the plot or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
foot tapping...

ok...officially frustrated waiting for the next installment...please??

lottie_8853lottie_8853over 9 years ago
So good

Story is so good! I wait impatiently for the next awesome chapter

Great work!!!

gnome_mangnome_manover 9 years ago
Sex Scenes on Lit? How Could You? I am Shocked, Shocked, I say!

I loved the pair of stories, and am breathlessly waiting for more. Well, maybe not "Breathlessly." I do want to stay alive, after all. So I won't hold my breath.

Well, maybe I won't. Okay, maybe I will.

More, more, more, more!

I have a feeling that the scene with Dale and Penny was a precurser to a plot line. Chromex is just too good to waste time on something inconsequential.

Damn good stuff, Chromex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't make sex meaningless...

Pretty good, but i dont like where this sex scene is going... It seems like all your stories (these first few only i hope) have characters that are always sex crazed, and i would like sex to mean different things (as well as having more significant meanings) e.g. if elizabeth had found her mate and then had sex with him instead of just fucking the first person she felt like. Putting the anti gag thing also felt like you were just reusing sara's ability... Anyway just take this into consideration and keep it up with the great stories!

Paige94Paige94over 9 years ago
Well done

You are a good writer and story teller. I love how this story unfolds.

Like some, I thought the sex scene was a bit sudden, and skipped over it. There wasn't enough emotional attachment for me to enjoy it. However ... unlike some, I took the abruptness of the scene as an indication of how turning were changed her mentally.

Thank you for your effort in bringing this story.

cliuincliuinover 9 years ago
It's good, so good

It's a good story and I hardly can wait for the next instalmennt.

quater090quater090over 9 years ago
Continue!

Please continue this series. It truly is great and I would love to see more of it.

RosilinRosilinalmost 3 years ago

Love the story, you're an excellent storyteller. Fast paced, definitely not boring. But I do have a slightly unrelated question. Why is it that men who are considered shorter in their culture seem to fantasize about strong, independent women? She's only 5'6, but her strength of will, and slightly awkward sense of humor make her abit larger than life. (I'm not really assuming that you are short, I haven't read your bio yet, just an observation in general)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchromex@chromex
684 Followers
So I came to discover that I incorrectly posted only the second half of Watcher Ch. 3. The correct document has been submitted at this time.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES