All Comments on 'Habit Forming'

by hotpup

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fucking during that time of the month

I've done it & I'm telling you that there is nothing gross or stinky about it. Or maybe I was lucky with the girl I had. Menstruation is a part of life & most women are at their horniest & SEXIEST at that time. The blood is even a form of natural lubrication. Or maybe the girl I had was just a natural nymphomanic! Whatever she was, while we were together, I had a ball & I hope she did, too.

taterman_31750taterman_31750over 19 years ago
Wonderful

I absolutley love a womans monthly. I sometimes wish it was reversed with a week off and the rest of the month on. Suprizingly every woman i've been with agrees that women are at their horniest then and let me enjoy their flow. Please keep up the good work. This story was a double pleasure for me 2 fetishes in one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What a turn-on

I have licked, sucked and fucked menstrating pussies. Your story filled my fantasy 110%. Why the extra 10%? It was the scene with the pad on his face.

There is one thing that would make this story better for me. What is that, you ask? I do not consider the pussy dirty, nasty, filthy, gross or any similar adjectives you selected. The pheromones emited by a pussy are the sent of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
My favorite Pool to swim

Well i was drowned in that nasty disgusting juices. It helped me alot to get my sis in law involved in this disgusting fuck. We both read this together and she promised me to give it to me every month she is on periods. Thanx alot HOTPUP.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
that time of month

Great story! Wish my wife would let me eat her pussy when she has her period. She will let me fuck her, but not eat her then. I think it would be awesome. She lets me tongue fuck her asshole anytime I want, why not her pussy during her period ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

So so hot. I loved every minute of it and want more.

FluidswallowerFluidswallowerover 4 years ago
Mouth watering!!!

A delightfully delicious story! Thank you!

falcon29falcon29almost 4 years ago
Execution

I don't have a problem with the subject at all. I've enjoyed my share of bloody crotches (I'm 72). But the 'pillow talk' is jarring, just as it was in your 'Aaron' series.

The language shows a distinct lack of respect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotpup@hotpup
Always ready to have a hot time with other hot people. Just looking for a fun time! Midwestern US guy loves all kinds of ladies (young-old, thin-SSBBW, all races). Into kinks - no BDSM except light bondage and submission. I am a dirty grandpa!

SIMILAR Stories