All Comments on 'Had To Go'

by SirHardalot

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great!!!!!!!!!!!

Great story I love pee stories!!!! I love the feel of pee and As it was splashing on his hands i got real hard.

Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Xcellent story

Great story, well-written, no typos; believable characters; best of all, some nice piss action. I want more! One request: try to mix up the pissing and fucking next time-- like, pissing while fucking or being fucked, pissing on dicks or cunts, whatever. It's a hot story even so, and I think what we have here is a promising newcomer, SirHardalot, already on his way to join Literotica's top ranks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome

Wish I could be as lucky as Steve... Thank you writing it, I ate up every detail.

KittykittykatgirlKittykittykatgirlabout 12 years ago

I loves it. This is the best Ive ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What a great story!

I didn't think I'd get turned on by a story about peeing, but your descriptions of the scene made me hard as a brick. A very sexy story & really well written. Love your writing.

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 6 years ago
Had to Go

Loved it. Took a little while for them to get it going, ut they finally did.

I loe watching women pee. The interior plumbing makes for a great contrast with the exterior plumbing that males have.

A woman would never have to wipe her wet pussy for me. Just let her panties get wet from peeing all day long then put them in the laundry hamper and put on a clean pair the next day.

Nice ending too.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

There was the tease at the beginning, the foreplay of watching her piss, would love to be holding that bucket and the culmination fuck. A well put together story. Would have liked a second part where she spends the night with more piss play.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous