Haircut Deluxe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time the show really was over. As soon as my flaccid dick slipped out of her, she stood up, grabbed two boxes of facial tissues off the shelf and tossed me one of them. Still breathing hard, we cleaned up silently before we climbed back into our clothes, then kissed each other long and passionately one last time.

After I paid for my haircut, including a generous tip, she walked me to the door and unlocked it for me. "That hair will grow back pretty fast," she said with a mischievous smile. "If you want to stay perfectly bald, you'll need to come back in a few days."

"I will!" I promised enthusiastically before she closed the door behind me.

While I walked through the mall, reveling in the brand new sensation of my boxers caressing my hairless crotch, my mind was already working on the next problem: how would I explain the missing pubic hair to my girlfriend?

12