All Comments on 'Hairy University Ch. 01'

by motleymorgan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
samurai7samurai7almost 15 years ago
Viva la manifesto!!!

Well, when it comes to pussy, I see eye to eye with you. I have absolutely no use for plucked chickens either. I enjoyed your smooth and unique writing style, and I look forward to your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice First Effort

Nice little fantasy. Very good start for this author in spite of some awkward dialog. Hopefully the Ch, 01 designation means we will see more from this promising writer in future

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hairy Beaver

What's the big deal about shaved slits? It seems like you can't swing a bag of hammers without hitting yet another story talking about bare beaver as if it's some exciting new thing. Thanks for helping to bring back the bush!

WriteOfWayWriteOfWayalmost 12 years ago
Chapter 02, please?

I enjoyed your story and your writing style. I'd like to know what happens when our protagonist tangles with Belinda the Black. I'd also like for him to give Sandra what she has coming to her. But Becky the Brown? That spicy, gregarious babe needs some studly student cock in her furry snatch.

Back in the day, a woman might trim in anticipation of wearing a bathing suit, but shaving or waxing was rare. I miss those days. Fortunately, there are websites that cater to this interest, but viewing pics and videos is about the only way to scratch the itch. In the US especially, finding a woman to date with a thick, wild bush is a difficult proposition.

Thanks for writing about the goodness that is a hirsute pussy. This site needs more stories in this genre. Hmmm...I might have to write one myself.

WriteOfWayWriteOfWayalmost 12 years ago
Correction to my earlier comment

I'm very glad to see that you did indeed write three more chapters to the story. I didn't see them earlier because I was browsing only the Fetish genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damn it boy

That's some good readin' right thair! All about the hair ;-)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

An excellent story and a five rating. EASY 5, because this story left out the nasty stuff. Nasty stuff like disgusting razor burn, chaffed peeling skin, those disgusting dam pimples and clit size boils that begin to form when the hair including the ingrown and infected ones begin to re-grow. Shaved pussy a week later is (TAKE HER BACK HOME) disgusting and (RE-shaved) is worse because they always clip off the pimple heads and it's now a bunch of groin pimples bleeds along with oozing out pus all over what should have been a luscious and densely thick hairy mound. I will always ratee storied like this one a five!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous