All Comments on 'Haley Ch. 03-04'

by ClosetQuean

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow.

This is way too fucking painful to read, much less experience.

That is a testament to your writing, I guess, that you made me feel that way.

But having previously entertained the possibility of my man doing this, I'm not sure now that I would survive it. I guess I'm not as much into the cuck angst and humiliation as I thought.

I think I would have drunk the whole bottle. Alcohol poisoning suddenly seems like a legitimate option.

If you know where this is going, please, write the next chapters sooner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You are a very good writer

I can almost see that happening as I read it. It makes me wonder if you are retelling an event that happened to you, just in a different setting. I am interested in seeing the differences between how a cuckquean and a cuckold view thier relationships. Do you have the same emotional masochistic needs? What kind of support or "are you ok" checks do you need? I know this sounds more technical than it should, but if this isn't adreesed, at least for the sory, it wont come off as feeling "real". And right now this story does feel real to me. 5 stars. Please write more and as soon as you can.

Still looking for my Mila

Thanks again for the great story

Dan

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Interested to see what happens next, hope there's more! The fact that she is now upset about the pairing adds a more realistic dimension to the story.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Write the next chapter of this story please.

Write the next chapter of this story please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ouch

Shit just got real!

Not the story I expected, or wanted, to read ... but well and powerfully told.

And it's a salutary reminder that the cuckold game (whatever the gender(s) involved) is playing with dangerous forces...

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Left hanging.

Not a very well written piece, nor a very well-controlled plot. I generously gave it 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More!

I love this story! I wish there was more to know the aftermath.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's great but I wish I knew what happens next

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Years later and I still come back to this story. Particularly because of that ending. It was SO hot and cruel, but somehow it made the husband much more manly, attractive, and dominant.

I can just imagine the wife's face throughout the session as her husband unapologetically breeds his old flame once again, but this time it's right in front of her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userClosetQuean@ClosetQuean
189 Followers
CUCKQUEAN IN THE CLOSET To read more about the cuckquean sexual dynamic, please visit http://closetquean.tumblr.com/aboutme

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Haley Ch. 01-02 Previous Part
Haley Series Info