Haley the Sexy Bride

Story Info
A married lady dons her bridal gown for sex.
4.5k words
4.04
97.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yano
yano
91 Followers

Over the years I have received numerous private correspondence with regard to my publications on Literotica, some derogatory, many more complimentary and some wanting to tell their own sexy story. I have quite a few being rewritten or edited at the moment.

Recently I have been corresponding with a sexy young lady called Haley, a married woman. Her story is sexy and exciting but has the most dramatic ending and perhaps a stark warning to all of us in the business of pornography.

Here is her letter requesting me to publish her story on Literotica.

Dear Mr Yano,

I have no idea how I discovered Literotica and, indeed your stories which I now love to read regularly. Perhaps if I had known of them earlier, life would be different today.

As discussed in our correspondence I have written and attached my own true story and look forward to reading it someday on Literotica.

I will send you my complete wedding album very soon but please don’t pass on any of my photos, not yet anyway.

Love, Haley

And now for her true tale: Enjoy, and if you do enjoy it please let her know that you did by voting for it.

Many thanks, Yano

Right from the time when I first met Sam he made it clear he wanted to take me to bed.

I had only been going out for a few weeks with my boyfriend Jim, now my husband, when I met his friend Sam. I was still unsure about the future with Jim so I kept putting Sam off, gently.

“Not at the moment,” I would say, keeping my options open and asking myself what was I really doing refusing this gorgeous hunk.

Even as he danced me around the floor on my wedding day he was so flattering and so handsome and a lesser woman may have been tempted when he jokingly suggested we go upstairs for a quickie.

He soon became a regular Wednesday night visitor to the house and we continued our flirting. I began to tease him a little with some very short skirts and low cut tops. I could see the huge bulge in his trousers and sometimes wished I could take it out. My husband appeared to have lost interest in sex after only a few months of marriage, and then he got a motorbike. I became secondary to the bike and I also lost Sam for a while as the novelty of the new bike took both of them out on it on Wednesday nights.


Then Jim had to go on a course in connection with his work. Four weeks away and home at weekends. It was the time I had been waiting for, so I called up Sam and asked him to help me move something in the house. He duly obliged and then he showed he was still very interested in me when he gave me a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck to show the feeling was mutual. I asked him if he still wanted to have sex with me. I was stunned by his reply.

“Only if you look like this.”

He opened his wallet and gave me a photograph.

“Are you serious?”

“Very,” he replied as he made for the door, a possible attempt to try to prompt me for an early answer.

“Maybe next time. I need to think.”

“Same answer as always,” he complained as he left.

I looked at the photo many times over twenty-four hours or so and thought long and hard about his request. Finally, the following afternoon, I decided to call him up and tell him I would do it. I didn’t want to lose him again so I arranged for him to visit me that night and to come in through the back door when he arrived. I would be ready.

I was standing in the living room, my heart booming in my chest. I heard the back door open and Sam called it was him. He seemed to take forever to open the door to the living room where I was. When the door did open it opened slowly. Quite shyly his naked body emerged from the kitchen. He had removed all of his clothes and now he stood before me naked, his semi erection, long and fat like I had always imagined it to be.

“Wow,” he gasped, on seeing me “ I can’t believe we are together like this,” he continued as he walked towards me and I held out my hands to welcome him.

“I feel wonderful and awful all at the same time,” I admitted as Sam held my hands and looked at me. He lifted my veil from my face and stepped forward to kiss me.

Yes, I was in my wedding dress, just like I was when Sam was so flattering and so suggestive at my wedding, only this time he was pressing his naked body against the bulk of my gown.

I held his cock in my lace gloved hand as we kissed, long and hard, passionately, wildly, our hands exploring each other, his caressing the huge springing skirt of my bridal gown and then fondling my breasts, the low cut of the bodice accentuating my cleavage which amused him immensely. I continued to hold his cock in my right hand and used my left to press on his naked buttocks and pull him closer to me.

Our breathing was now heavy, erratic even, as Sam spoke a few words between each kiss.

“I want you Haley. I want you like nothing else in this World. I’ve wanted you since the day I first laid eyes upon you. You are stunningly beautiful and tonight you look like a Princess, the same princess that you were on your wedding day. If I had got you alone that day I might have raped you, I wanted you so much. I felt it should have been me and you, that you should have been my bride, that you really wanted to be my bride. I would have done anything to prove my love for you and I dream constantly of burrowing up under your gown to remove your panties with my teeth and then lick you until you cum in my mouth.”

Sam was looking right into my eyes as he spoke. I could feel the love coming from him and I could see it too as he used my long flowing veil to work on his rigid standing cock.

“This is so wonderful being with you Haley, naked with my lovely bride, a dream come true, your magnificent dress spread out around us, I just love it.”

I had to stop him, he was masturbating as he rubbed my veil and train all over his body.

“I have some good news for you honey – I couldn’t find my panties.”

I still felt extrememly strange (was it conscience) dressed in my wedding gown in front of a naked masturbating man. That first time I was very apprehensive and yet excited about encouraging him to lick my cunny. My husband had done it only once.

Sam took the hint and suddenly I lost my feeling of guilt. Suddenly I was immersed in exhilaration, the tingling in my nerves as I helped him lift my bulky gown to give him access to my honey pot. I looked at myself in the large mirror at the end of the room as I repositioned my gown and made it look like I was there by myself, posing in front of the mirror, spreading my expansive gown and train across the floor behind me. Underneath Sam was taking his time. He ran his hands up my stocking covered legs. Each time I thought he was going to touch my hot and pulsating pussy but he stopped on reaching my suspender straps. There was lots of swishing movement from my gown and then Sam’s legs emerged from under my train, he was lying flat on his back. There was still lots of swishing but not much else until I heard him give an ecstatic groan.

He was still pleasuring himself, his cock immersed in the layers of tulle of my gown creating an immense sensation in his stiff rod. I decided to take the initiative before it was too late.

Gently I lowered myself towards him, guessing, under all my layers, to where his mouth might be. I could feel his head with my feet, one on either side, and just aimed for there. I lifted and spread my gown out as I got lower and lower, his hands reached my buttocks and guided me towards him until we connected. It was wonderful. His tongue was reaching out, awaiting the arrival of my pussy. Tremors of pure ecstasy rushed through my entire body as Sam held my squatting body aloft with one hand and guided his tongue and fingers into my eager love hole. I pushed myself into his face my clitoris begging for attention as his tongue explored the deepest crevasses of my cunt. Then suddenly tongue and clit connected and I was gone. My gasps of joy filled the room and reached the ears of my licker deep below the layers of my bridal gown and petticoats. Like a terrier at a rabbit hole his tongue licked endlessly at me only stopping to allow his teeth a little nibble at my own erection. I was no longer able to stay upright and dropped forward onto my hands, my knees now on either side of his head, the movement of my gown across his erection creating a moments respite as he cried in his own delight. His hands pulled me into his face again and I could feel my explosion building to a climax.

“Sam, I want you Sam. Sam, Sam, Sam,” I remember, gasping for breath. “Rape me Sam. Please, please, please. I want you to……Ah.”

My whole body exploded, I had never ever experienced an orgasm like this before. I shook from head to toe, my breathing loud and fast, my cries quite possibly heard through the wall by my neighbours. I was out of control as Sam continued to lick and suck and drink me. I was begging him to fuck me, language I had never really used before.

“Fuck me Sam, I want your huge cock in me. I want you to explode into me. Please Sam, please fuck me in my wedding gown. I don’t care I just want you darling I want your baby. Please fuck me Sam.”

All the time orgasm after orgasm rattled through me. I was weak, no longer able to hold my head up and the bulk of my gown cushioned the blow as it dropped to the floor and my gown and petticoats filled in around me. Sweat ran from my face and dripped onto the satin and brocade as Sam came to a halt beneath.

We rested as we were, and then he began to struggle to find his way out the satin of my gown, sticking to him just like it was to me. Gently he rolled me onto my back. I looked up at him and smiled. His cock was big but not erect so I gathered in some of my veil and surrounded it as I gently teased him. It had the desired effect and he soon wanted to fuck me. I insisted in leaving my bridal gown on.

I lay back and watched as my naked lover teasingly rolled back layer after layer of my gown and underskirts. I watched his shaft, thick and long and how he kept it that way by gently brushing each layer over it as he gradually uncovered my still pulsating cunt. I’d never seen a cock this size before never mind hold or take into my tight, near virgin, pussy. My husband would rather ride his motorbike than ride me. Sam placed his cock in my right hand. It was massive and he helped me steer it to my open pussy lips. I squealed, partly in pleasure, mostly in pain as this mass tried to enter me. Sam was lovely and just took as much time as I needed. I was being stretched like never before, my legs wide apart, the sweat once again reforming on my brow, running down my face into my veil. It really hurt but I persevered, I really wanted him so badly and he was so caring that I could not let him down. Inch by inch he eased into me, gently rocking, the pain gradually giving way to pleasure until I had most of his nine inches into me. We rested, we kissed, my tongue immediately filling his mouth. I was trying to tell him how much I was in love with him, how much I had been in love with him since ever we set eyes upon each other. He knew what I meant.

“Haley, this is what I wanted to do to you on your wedding day. I’m the man who should have watched you walk down the aisle towards me, your sensational gown springing to and fro with each step, your long train filling the aisle behind you and that gorgeous smile from under your veil for me as your husband to be. My bride, my fairytale princess, how I wish it had been me, sweetheart.”

He was ever so romantic and he was now rocking faster slipping his shaft in and out of my dripping cunt. I threw my legs around him.

“Fuck me honey, fuck me please, give me your spunk, give me your baby, give me the best fuck I’ll ever have. I am your bride. I love you Sam, I just want you to fuck me forever.”

I was getting excited again as he really pounded into me. I loved it, the jarring of my body, the swishing and rustling of my gown with every stroke, turning us both on.

“Fuck me Sam, rape me honey, I am your sexy bride, I want your baby,” I kept repeating those phrases as my orgasm grew and grew. I threw my legs into the air and held them wide open for him and then arched my back up to meet his inward stroke until it happened, a huge explosion once again filling my body as I grunted and gasped for air.

No sooner had I started to orgasm than he started too. All he could do as he filled me with his cum was repeat my name. He jerked into me for several minutes before we just collapsed on the floor and dozed off in each other’s arms. It had been a wonderful night.

Next day we met for lunch in the city centre. He was really keen to see me again that night but I had to put him off because I was really so very sore. We met the next again day and he invited me to dinner at a very nice romantic restaurant. Here was another thing that my husband never did to add to the roses Sam had sent to my work. All the girls thought they were from Jim but I really wanted to tell them they were from a magnificent hunk. I was flattered by his attention to me and honoured his request to wear a nice short skirt for our date. I selected my grey pleated mini, rather like the school skirt I used to wear daily but much shorter. Under it all I wore my red G-string panties. I wondered if he liked schoolgirls as much as brides and decided to give him a nice treat, which I hoped he would appreciate. I slipped on my white lace bra and sheer white blouse. I even slipped a thin red ribbon into my long dark hair just to look more convincing and my black suede boots completed my outfit before I slipped on my coat and went for the train.

He met me at the station and I embraced him tightly as I thanked him for the flowers. We walked through the crowd hand in hand and I did wonder if anyone would see us who knew us, but it was too late anyway.

A few minutes later we arrived at the restaurant and I opened my coat in the car park to see if he approved of my outfit.

“Wow, a schoolgirl bride, just what I’ve always wanted. I’m so pleased I brought my camera with me for later.”

It was a superb meal and I had quite a lot of wine. On my return from one visit to the ladies room I opened Sam’s hand.

“I hope I won’t be needing these later,” pressing my panties into his palm. I was getting quite randy.

“Thank you very much, I’ll keep those as a souvenir.”

We didn’t bother with the coffee, we were unable to keep our hands off each other in the dimly lit corner and he even offered to go under the table and lick me. A joke, I know.

The car park was just as dimly lit and I was feeling really randy. As Sam unlocked my door I grabbed him and pushed the door shut again with his body. I began kissing him passionately, my tongue once again in his throat and his arms wrapped around me, his hands lifting the back of my skirt to feel the cooler night air. I stepped back to show him my naked pussy as I held up my short skirt.

“Do that again,” he suggested as he reached into the car and retrieved his camera.

I duly obliged, a mixture of drunken bravado and my willingness to do anything for Sam.

He took a couple of shots and then hustled me into the car before we were seen. We didn’t drive far, an old factory where he used to work and where I had my first open air sex. I posed for him, even in the quiet street leading to the place. I loved it, he loved it and got some very sexy photographs of a very naked and willing model. I even sucked him as he photographed me, my tiny hand wrapped around his gigantic dick before he fucked me from behind over the bonnet of his car.

Next day we met again for lunch and he showed me some of the photos. I was quite embarrassed at what I had done and refused his request to pose in my bridal gown.

Later I realised I had offended him and we didn’t meet that night nor the rest of the week. He was avoiding me. Jim arrived home Friday and on Saturday morning was desperate to get out on his motorbike. I too was desperate, desperate to see Sam again so I called him up on his mobile. This time he answered.

“I can’t speak right now. I’ll call you back in five minutes,” he said rather hurriedly.

Sure enough he was as good as his word.

“I was speaking to your husband when you ran. Seven of us are going for a nice long run on the bikes, quite a thrill to be called by his wife, my lover, at the same time. How can I help you honey?”

I took a deep breath.

“Do you still want me to pose in my wedding gown? Will it help bring us together again?”

“Well of course I still want you honey and to fuck my kinky bride again. When do you feel like posing for me?”

“Anytime you like, anywhere you like if it comes to that, I just want to be with you again.”

“How about today, two hours from now? I won’t go on the bike ride, I’ll have you instead, a stunning bride in the summer sunshine. Meet me on the north road at the junction to the lake. Bring your bridal gown and other sexy outfits too.”

He rang off and my heart and head started ringing now, ringing with excitement.

We met at the appointed place and time and I followed his car along the road and away beyond the lake. Then we took another a road into the trees and eventually ended up at the opposite side of the lake from where we met. It was beautiful and quiet, serene and sunny and romantic too.

I fell into his arms, literally threw myself at him and hugged and kissed him.

“Wow, you are a willing little beauty aren’t you. I’m so pleased to see you again and to hear you have changed your mind about your wedding gown. See that tree stump over there, well that’s where my pretty little bride is going to lift her veil and suck my throbbing cock. Is that alright with you?”

“Anything darling,” I replied and added. “I’ll do anything you want me to do, I just wish I was your real bride and that your big cock was all mine forever.”

We kissed again and Sam unzipped my little dress and I slipped it off to stand naked on the shores of the lake. My hunk dropped to his knees and kissed my pussy. I wanted him to lick me, to feel him push his adventurous tongue into my vagina to find and nibble on my clit and send me into ecstasy again. Instead, he watched me pining for him and then suggested I go and get dressed in my bridal gown while he sorted out his cameras.

“I’ll give you everything you want. Do all the poses and everything that I want and I’ll soon have you screaming with pleasure that they might hear on the other side of the lake.”

With a promise like that I went off and got dressed.

Eventually, using the cars as mirrors I finally completed dressing and called Sam over.

“Sensational, honey. I just love you and want you forever. You look like a million dollars,” he said as he kissed me and then spread out my train and veil behind me. I then followed his instructions and walked out onto the grassy area where he took photos of me showing off my dress, just like the photographer had done on my wedding day. It began to differ when Sam slipped off his shirt and then had me walk around with the front of my gown raised to display my pussy. I lay over the front of the cars, let my breasts slip out from the bodice, and gradually stripped off until I was left in my veil which streamed behind me as I walk along the shore. I was eager to get Sam naked too and got quite a shock when I finally managed to coax him.

“I’ve got a nice surprise for you Haley,” as he unbuttoned his trousers and let them fall.

“Yuk,” I remember blasting out at the sudden sight.

He was wearing my tiny red panties which I had gifted him in the restaurant. Additionally the black stockings and suspenders made me turn my head away in disgust.

“Please Haley,” Sam began to beg. “I just wanted to show how much I love you and how I wanted to have you near to me at all times. I’m so sorry to offend you, I’ll take them off.”

yano
yano
91 Followers
12