Haley the Sexy Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned towards him again. I studied him, the look of anguish on his face. Then I made it worse.

“You are one of those transvestites aren’t you?” I quizzed, remembering how turned on he was as he played with my bridal gown the first time we met. “Is it me that you want or my clothes? I bet you would love me to dress you in my bridal gown?”

“Ah Haley, would you? I just adore you and your wedding gown, I would absolutely love to be dressed in it.”

He had taken my statement as an offer rather than a sarcastic comment.

“Not likely,” I said emphatically and watched his hopeful smile turn to a grimace.

“Please Haley, I’ve helped you and I thought you would be so willing to help me.”

I turned to walk back along the shore. He over took me, his cock slapping against his thighs as he quickly walked past me, my panties in his hand. He grabbed my veil and wrapped it around him, over his face and around his dick.

“Please Haley, help me be a bride just once. I would do anything to wear all those petticoats and then feel the gown slip over my head and have you zip me in. Haley I love you and I thought you loved me.”

His cock was rising as he used my veil to masturbate in front of me as he continued to plead on the edge of the lake. I was beginning to get turned on myself, the sight of a grown man playing with himself so publicly in front of me, using my veil to satisfy himself, but he soon spoiled it.

“Take my pictures darling. I’ll pose as a kinky bride just like you did and then you can suck me under all my petticoats and then we can be lesbian lovers as I fuck you.”

I was watching him reach his climax, his white cum shooting out from under my veil onto the waters edge and very nearly dropped to my knees to taste it when he made that last stupid statement.

I tore the veil from my head and stormed off, failing in my disgust to collect my wedding gown and underskirts which I had left lying on different bushes as I had stripped off in front of the camera. I ran back to the cars to get my mini dress and the sat pondering our future.

Sam arrived and I actually watched him load my gown and accessories into the back of his car without even thinking. He didn’t speak as he dressed and then drove off and left me. Realising what he had done I tried to follow but lost him and then my mobile phone rang. It was Sam.

“When you change your mind let me know and I’ll bring your gown back.”

I never did change my mind but today wish that I had. I have tried to get my gown back but instead he sent me several photos of him wearing it indoors and outdoors. He also included a few of me and the threat of sending some to Jim if I did anything foolish.

Well, the most foolish thing I ever did, was having unprotected sex. You see I’m now pregnant, pregnant with the love child of Sam. I have always wanted a baby but there will be lots of problems ahead. Jim and I have only had sex three times since Sam and I fell out. I could pretend it is Jim’s I can hear you say.

One HUGE problem.

Jim is white, I am white, but Sam – he is as black as coal.

Of course, since discovering Literotica and in particular Yano's stories, I now realise that Sam would have made a beautiful transvestite bride, my shimmering white gown against his ebony body, something to behold and something I should have accepted on the shores of the lake all those months ago.

12