Half-Breed Princess Ch. 04

Story Info
Secrets are revealed.
2.2k words
4.54
20.9k
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is the next chapter finally. I've had a little bit of writers block that's why it took so long. Thanks again to Silverfox for editing. Without him the story wouldn't flow as smoothly as it does.

Comments please tell me how you liked the story or what I need to fix

Thanks Jen

Note: Baka means Idiot in Japanese

*************************************************

Miyu arrived at the throne room to find Jin and Zack arguing. Augustine and Irvin were sitting on the thrones, both looking very annoyed. Quietly walking up to them, Miyu bowed politely.

"Good morning, father. I take it all is not well."

Irvin looked up at her, forcing a smile. "You are correct. Jin has informed us of your attacker."

"Yes. Last night, after you left, I was on my way to find Jin and was attacked."

"On your way to find Jin?" Irvin looked at her, grinning.

She blushed deeply. "Silver was with him. I went to get him."

Irvin looked at Augustine and smiled. "Looks like our children have developed something for each other."

"I can see that, now. No wonder he asked,'' Augustine answered.

"What did he ask?" Miyu said, looking back at Jin.

"Should we tell her?" asked Augustine, smiling coyly.

"Will you all stop keeping secrets from me?!" Miyu yelled, a little annoyed.

"All right Miyu, no need to get angry. Jin has asked for your hand," Irvin answered, smiling.

Miyu's mouth dropped open at her father's words. She remembered Jin's words the previous night. He said six months was enough to make her his. She did not believe in love at first sight, but that changed when she saw Jin. There was something about him that attracted her to him. He did not look at her with lust in his eyes the way Zack did. He did not give off the feeling that all he wanted was to get her into his bed. He actually cared about what she thought.

She noted Jin and Zack were still arguing. She looked more closely at Jin and realized how handsome he really was. He was arguing, but he never lost his composure. His hair fell over his green eyes, but you could see they still blazed with passion. Shaking her head, she began listening to their argument.

"You don't even know her," Zack screamed, banging his fist on the table in front of him.

"I have learned more about her in these two days, than you have in your years of knowing her," Jin snapped back.

"I have already asked for her hand. She will be mine, " snorted Zack.

"She is not a prize to be won! She can make her own decisions," responded Jin, calmly.

"She is a woman. She belongs to the man she marries," hissed Zack.

Miyu's eyes went red at Zack's words. She started to walk toward him, her fist clenched tightly.

"Miyu calm down and don't interfere," Irvin called out, but it was too late.

Miyu's fist drove into Zack's jaw. She stood there getting ready to strike again, when a calm hand gripped hers, firmly, but gently holding her back.

"It's all right Hima. He doesn't know what he's talking about," Jin said, calmly.

"BAKA!! You have no morals, Zack!" Miyu said, as she lay back against Jin, enjoying the touch of his body against hers.

Smiling, Jin wrapped his arms around Miyu, holding her close. She had calmed down and settled willingly into his arms.

"Have they told you yet?" he whispered into her ear.

"Yes, they told me," she responded softly, hugging his arms more firmly against her.

"You don't have to answer now."

"I want to be with you. I will marry you.

Picking her up, he let out a whoop as he spun her around in a circle. As he settled her back on the ground, she turned and faced him, smiling lovingly at him. He touched her chin and looked deeply into her eyes.

"Are you just going to stare at me or are you going to kiss me?" Miyu coaxed.

Laughing at her boldness, he bent down and kissed her passionately, wrapping his arms around her, his hands playing over her back and shoulders.

"It's settled then. When will we have the wedding?" Irvin asked Augustine

"I suggest we have it as soon as possible. We do not know when the enemy will strike," Augustine answered

"On the next full moon, then?"

"When is that?"

"Four days from now."

"Jin! Four days! That's all you have left of your freedom," Augustine called out.

"Four days is too long, father," Jin answered.

"That is the next full moon, my love. The anniversary of the day my mother died," Miyu said, softly.

"Is that all right then?" he asked, tenderly grazing her cheek with a finger tip.

"Yes. What better way to honor my mother than by starting a new life on the day hers ended?"

**************************************************

"I have seen the woman of my dreams," a cold voice said

"Is she really that amazing?" a woman's voice asked

"You have no idea, Lexi. She is like a cherry blossom."

Lexi tossed her gold locks behind her back. She was tall and slim, with a beautiful, pale face.

"So, you're going to take her?" she asked.

The man stepped out of the shadows and pulled his cloak off. He was taller than Lexi, and just as pale. He was handsome, but his eyes were as red as blood.

"Yes. I will make her mine."

"Well, get working, brother. Our time to attack is near."

"The next full moon! Yes, I know."

"Then get on with it, Seth. We have no time to waste. The Arch angel must be ours!" Lexi snapped.

Seth grinned widely. "The Arch angel will be ours. Do not fear. Four days from now, she will be here in our castle."

Rolling her eyes, Lexi answered, "You mean in your bed."

Seth simply looked at his sister and smiled.

************************************************

The next day was full of laughter and preparation. Mel was already fitting Miyu for her wedding dress. Miyu sat on her bed, petting silver.

"Mel, why do I have a sense of forboding?"

"What do you mean, Princess?"

"It's just your nerves."

"I hope you're right."

"Princess, you are so much like your dear mother was. You have hidden powers. When in danger, look inside yourself. You have much more than fire protecting you."

Confused, Miyu looked at Mel. This was not the first time she had heard something like that. She had forgotten until now. It was when her mother was on her death bed. Her mother

was speaking to her father. They were her last words.

"Irvin, there is a great battle in Miyu's future. Protect her with everything you have. She is special. She has not only vampire blood running through her veins. She is the Arch Angel. The

child of heaven and hell. She has more than the fires of hell protecting her."

"The fires of hell". That was it! The fire that automatically protected her was the fire of her darker half. What was the other half? A child of heaven and hell, the Arch Angel! What did it

all mean?

These thoughts raced through her head. Why hadn't anyone explained to her what her mother meant? Perhaps they didn't realize she had heard what her mother had said. She got up and pointed to her head. Silver knew this meant it was time to go and he flew up and roosted on top of her head.

"I have to go ask father something. I'll be back," she said, heading toward the door.

"Just know I'm here for you," Mel said, smiling.

Miyu smiled back, nodded and walked out the door. After she was gone, a man appeared in the room, covered with a black cloak.

"Is she ready?" he asked, quietly.

"Yes, but I think she's getting suspicious. She seems to be searching for answers."

"That's where I come in. Good work, Mel."

"Don't you hurt her, Seth."

Laughing, he grabbed her by the throat. "Don't you tell me what I can and cannot do!"

Looking frightened, Mel nodded.

"Very good. I will be back for her when the moon is full."

***************************************************

The throne room was lined with soldiers of both the human race and the vampire race. This was a battle meeting being held by Irvin and Augustine. They were seated on the thrones. They both looked tired and irritated. Zack sat to Irvin's right, his jaw bruised from Miyu's punch. Jin sat on Augustine's left. He, too, looked annoyed.

"We have to do something now!" screamed one of the soldiers.

"How many times do we have to tell you we are not attacking until after the wedding?" Irvin snapped.

At that very moment, Miyu quietly entered the room with Silver. She heard the argument and decided to stay quiet.

Silver had other ideas. When he saw Jin he flew straight to him, landing on his head.

Laughing, Jin looked at the door and saw Miyu.

"Ah, Miyu! Come sit with us," Irvin said, motioning her to join them.

She walked up to the front and took a seat next to Jin. He reached out and took her hand in his as Irvin resumed the military debate.

"We don't know their plan of attack, so our best strategy is a defensive ambush," Irvin advanced. Heads nodded all around the room with murmurings of assent.

"So, an ambush it is! Who will lead it?" one of the generals asked.

"That is what we have to decide right now. I suggest Jin would be the best choice. He is an expert on covert operations," Augustine stated.

"That would be good, but I recommend Miyu." Irvin answered.

"Me? Why me?" Miyu asked looking toward her father.

"You have the best chance. The subtleness of a woman. What a better way to attack them."

"A woman cannot do a mans job." Someone screamed out.

"BAKA! I'm more qualified then half of you men in here." Miyu screamed.

Irvin laughed at her words. He knew it was true. She was agile and small. She could slip through the strongest defense with ease.

"Do you think it wise to put her in danger my lord?" Zack asked.

"You of all people should know her strength. Just look at your jaw." Irvin snapped back.

Looking away Zack clenched his fist. Not only was he losing the girl he wanted to a human, but he also had a bruise that proved her power.

"Well two minds are better then one." Jin announced.

"That's right we can work together. We'll get more information that way." Miyu agreed.

"Then its decided the two of you will make up a plan and infiltrate enemy territory." Augustine said looking to Irvin for hs approval.

"Very well get working you two. Two days after your wedding you will put your plan into motion." Irvin spoke quietly.

After he spoke the men all walk out of the room. Jin and Miyu stayed seated as their fathers started to walk.

"Three more days, Hima." he whispered.

"Three days that will last a lifetime."

"It will go by fast. We'll be spending a lot of time together as well."

"Yes we have to come up with a plan."

"I'm sure it will be easy." Jin said leaning in and kissing her.

Irvin sighed as he saw this. His little girl would be leaving after she married. Jin has his own kingdom to run. Irvin knew Jin would not leave his home for theirs. Walking up to them he put his hands on Jin's shoulders.

"I'd like to talk to you."

Looking up Jin smiled. "Of course"

He kissed Miyu one last time and walked out with Irvin. Miyu pointed to her lap and Silver let out a soft growl as he flew off Jin's head. The two men smiled and bid her farewell as they walked out of the room.

Irvin and Jin walked down the hallway in silence. There was something Irvin had to tell Jin he knew he would know what he meant but still didn't know how to say it.

"My lord, what is it you wanted to talk to me about?" Jin finally asked.

"It's about Miyu. About her origin." Irvin answered.

"She is half human half vampire is she not?"

There was a long pause before Irvin spoke again. "Not exactly. She is a half-breed but she is not half human."

"Then what is she?"

"Miyu is a legend...." Irvin said as he stopped and faced Jin. "She is a child of the moon and of the sun, of fire and ice. A child of light and dark."

"A child of dark and light?" Jin asked confused.

"How do I put this. She is like Yin and Yang."

"I still don't understand. How can she be dark and light?"

"She is the chosen child Jin."

"She can't be..."

There was a legend of a child of dark and light who would save the world and finally bring piece between the people of light and dark. It was just a legend that had been passed down for generations. There was a child who fit the description before but he turned his heart to the darkness in the end. The entire world was waiting for this legend to come true, and here she was sitting in the castle for so long.

"Yes she is that child. She is a child of heaven and hell."

"The Arch Angel..." The words slipped softly from Jin's lips.