Half Way to Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina, some ten feet from me across the room with her back to me, suddenly pulled off her top and flipped on what looked like a blouse from behind and then turned round.

Ok – it was a blouse but it was cropped off below and open above and massive acreages of tit flesh were there before my eyes. Basically it was only tied at the front by a single connection.

"Like it?" asked Tina, leaning towards me so that even more of her cleavage was on show.

"Phew, 'course I like it!" I said, "Might be a bit too open though – you'll get all sunburnt and you'll get the Aussies all hot!"

And needles to say it was getting me all hot too – my ever eager cock had sprung up once more and was now squashed inside my underwear. I tried to pretend I wasn't affected though.

"Ok – I'll only use it on the beach then," said Tina as she turned away from me, "What about these shorts?"

As she spoke she turned; dropped the shorts she'd been wearing and began pulling on another pair, bending at the waist away from me as she did so.

Now I'm not an ass man but what was exposed to me was enough to convert any man! She was wearing tiny g-string panties and now her magnificently dainty ass was on full display to me.

I gasped as she bent over – if it hadn't been for the g-string, her asshole would have been completely visible; as it was, only some of the crinkled brown flesh was on show – and between her legs the hint of her vaginal lips pouting slightly downward brought my cock to full throbbing erection. I was also aware enough to note that I couldn't see any pubic hair down there.

"Christ!" I exclaimed almost involuntarily, upon which Tina stood up and turned round.

"Like what you saw?" she said, teasing me, "Now how do I look?"

Her new shorts weren't really enough to cover her, in my opinion and I'm no prude.

They were cut low at the top and I reckoned that if she hadn't shaved (which I knew she did by the hairs left in the shower occasionally) then half of her pubes would have been visible. And they were cut high in the leg and pulled tight into her crotch revealing a perfect camel toe effect.

I shook my head and unconsciously my hand fell to my lap. A few moments later and my hand had straightened out my straining cock – and I gasped and pulled my hand away as I suddenly realised what I was doing!

"You can't wear those!" I gasped, "They're just too revealing!"

"Well – you said it was an adults-only resort, so there's obviously going to be a lot of sex happening, so I ought to be prepared!"

"Yeah – but, but you're my sister," I exclaimed as if that would stop her from exposing herself, "I shouldn't be seeing all of you like that!"

"Why on earth not? Haha, I know – you're all excited again, aren't you?" she said, "So am I! But just wait til you see my bikini!"

So saying she turned around once more and seconds later not just her shorts but her g-string fell to the floor and as she bent down once more, this time a full exposure of her rear end met my gaze. Worse still, she spread her legs a bit to reach down and as she did so I could actually see her pubic lips split apart slightly, not to mention her little brown star, shining clearly at me! Not only that, Tina also shrugged off her top; then reached behind her and undid her bra, which soon disappeared too.

"Tina!" I exclaimed, "Stop it!"

"Hang on Bobby," she said, "I'm not finished – I'm trying to get this bikini sorted. The shop left those damn nylon ties on. Come and help, they need cutting off."

With her back to me she held out a pair of nail scissors and obligingly and perhaps stupidly I rose and took the scissors from her outstretched hand.

As I did so Tina turned a bit and there before me was a side view of one of her breasts, completely exposed, nipple and all. Then Tina turned towards me to hold out her new bikini and now it was even worse – or even better!

She was naked from head to toe – a vision of sexual passion, loveliness and youth – enough to make an old man weep, as they say! Nude – not a hair in sight; her copious breasts heaving; her pink nipples visibly hard and erect; her pussy naked and glistening as if oiled; her clitoris standing out as if demanding attention; her long slim legs slightly apart.....

I just stood there; my eyes on stalks as they scanned up and down her wonderful body until finally I'd quenched my thirst. I looked her in the eye and all I could see was lust – maybe a reflection of my feelings but just as likely it was her!

Tina's eyes too fell, but to my groin where my confined cock strained at the material. She leaned forward and her hand grasped my rigid pole and squeezed it.

"Oh no – don't," I groaned, "No, don't make me....."

"Oh!" moaned Tina, letting go of my cock, "I want him – I want to see him!"

"Oh fuck!" I cried quietly, because I too wanted Tina to see my cock – I wanted her to grasp him and to suck him and to let him into her body.....

"Mustn't – mustn't do it!" I groaned.

Regaining control of my senses for a moment I managed to turn my head back to her bikini and with a quick snip, the ties fell off and the two halves were free.

"Thanks bro," Tina said and slowly she stepped into the pants and pulled them up. This time, facing me, her breasts looked larger and tastier than ever as they hung before her, before she stood upright once more and pulled her bikini top into place, tucking her nipples under the material.

"Any good?" Tina asked, although any answer I now gave could only be a garbled reply!

Because once again she was again wearing almost nothing; her bikini top covered her nipples and not a lot more and her bikini bottom merely covered her slit.

"Fuckin' hell!" I exclaimed, "You are SO fucking hot!"

Tina smiled broadly but then reached behind her and in a second or two her tits were exposed once more as her top fell away. With a quick movement or two her bottom half was missing too leaving Tina once more standing naked before me.

"Actually I think you prefer me this way!" she said, seductively, "Don't you?"

As she spoke she reached for my cock once more and with a quick movement he fell out of his confining underpants and out into my trousers. She grasped the shaft once more, this time with only a single layer of material between her hand and his hot flesh.

"Ooooh yes, you do!" she groaned, "I want to hold you now – you're so hard!"

All I could do was to shudder with pleasure as Tina's hand caressed me; her breasts just a foot or so from me as she leaned down to reach my cock.

"Touch me Bobby, hold my breasts!" she crooned and immediately my hands rose and held her tits; one hand on either side, pushing them together.

They were cool to the touch but made me so warm – they were soft and pliable but made me so hard; they were smooth and dry but made me so wet!

Tina knew all this – her exploring hand could feel my heat, my hardness and my dampness as precum began oozing from me.

Slowly I worked my hands round until I had her nipples between my fingers; I squeezed them and gently twisted them, making Tina moan with desire.

"I'm going to get him out," said Tina, "Put your hand down; feel me – I'm soaked!"

Somewhat reluctantly I released one hand from her breast and ran it lightly down her side, over her waist and the bulge of her hip until I found her hip bone.....I slid my hand round to the front of her and then down, slowly downwards until I met the roundness of her pubic mound.

Tina groaned and I felt her hips thrusting towards my hand.

"Touch me – I want you!" she groaned, "I want you in me!"

At about that moment, three things happened.

Tina pulled down my zip.

My hand found her sloppy slit.

And the door rattled! Thank heavens it was locked.....

"You two still up?" said Mum from the other side, "It's almost two o'clock. I need a wee then I'm going back to bed – you should too."

"Sorry," said Tina as she stood up, "Been going over our holiday plans – didn't realise the time."

"Night-night then," said Mum and we echoed her words and those words acted like a kind of fire curtain – all passion was cut off, even though Tina was still naked and I was almost exposed.

"Guess we'd better go to bed then," I said somewhat reluctantly.

Mind you I was somewhat relieved too because the thought of what Tina and I were doing right under our parents' noses was shocking to think of.

"Yeah – guess so," said Tina dejectedly as she pulled her dressing gown over her delectable body, "Oh damn!"

A few minutes later I was in my room getting undressed. My underwear needed changing, that was for certain; the front was soaked where I'd leaked and I sprayed some aftershave round the room to disguise the scent of hot male sexual arousal.

But now, after Mum's interception, I'd just lost that arousal and moments after I'd settled in my bed I was asleep.

But inside, the arousal was still there and I dreamed of silky smooth female flesh; bulging tits; slick sexual lips and of hard thrusting of my cock into grasping slippery places – and awoke to find that not only did my underpants need changing, but so did my pyjama shorts. I had to peel them away from my balls and my now flaccid cock; my pubes clinging to the sticky drying sperm that my cock had so copiously ejected during the night.

'What a bloody waste!' I thought.

Perhaps fortunately Tina had had to leave early. She too enjoyed a good workout at the gym and she always clocked in on a Sunday morning, so she'd gone by the time I was up and dressed.

My parents and I had breakfast – and then it was my turn to leave....I'd promised myself that I'd concentrate on my writing on Sunday afternoon and so I was away without seeing Tina again. But I'd be back from time to time....

My drive home took less than two hours and soon I was immersed in my writing, feeling elated and excited as I hammered the keyboard. My writing seemed to have taken on a new lease of life; with a somewhat more erotic slant though, I realised! Perhaps that was what had been missing – that erotic touch that only a wild exciting woman could bring. It certainly got me going and unusually as I typed, I found myself with an erection, not that I was complaining because with the rest of Sunday to myself, I could play with it to my heart's content!

Time passed, as it insists on doing and before I knew it, three months had flown away. In that time I'd got pretty well everything organised – the resort booking; the flight tickets; our passports; inoculations for both of us and so on.

Tina and I had communicated by email and phone from time to time but we'd somehow kept things clean, but perhaps scared by the experience of a friend who'd had his Smart phone hacked – with everything on it becoming rather public! Oh yes – there were sexual innuendoes here and there but they'd have happened anyway, I reckon.

What was more important to me was that in that time I'd also managed to complete my new book – rather to my surprise. I'd been bogged down in it – somehow I couldn't get the action going – but then there was that weekend with Tina and everything had come together. It felt good – the words and actions fitted nicely; they flowed well and they were sufficiently sexy to be stimulating while still not being pornographic. I was in a happy mood as I posted copies off to various publishers.

Then I just had to visit Tina and my parents again – it was Dad's birthday that particular weekend and I'd found him a nice antique tantalus set – three lovely crystal decanters in a rosewood holder – ideal.

I motored over on Saturday morning, made Dad's day with my gift and settled down for a short weekend 'at home' – I'd be heading back to my place on Sunday afternoon.

Tina was working that Saturday but she'd be with us by about five thirty, so dinner was planned for a bit later on, giving Mum, Dad and me a chance to chatter about life in general – the weather, the garden, the TV programs, their ailments (both Mum and Dad had some arthritis and a few other aches and pains) and so on – and time flew by.

And then suddenly Tina was there and I stood up to welcome her. With arms outstretched we met and then clung together, cheek to cheek, breast to chest until I pushed her away to look her over.

Nothing much had changed except that she looked even more radiant – she just glowed with health and happiness and she just looked so pretty. I could have fallen in love with her on the spot!

One more look and then we came together again for another hug – but this time we were face to face and our lips met. And suddenly our lips were damp and our tongues were busy – and we just had to haul ourselves apart – both suddenly panting wildly.

"Phew," I said, shaking my head, "What was that?"

"The power of sex!" said Tina quietly and with a chuckle in her voice, "I love you!"

"And you," I replied, "But calm down...."

A quick glance at our parents but they were otherwise occupied in decanting some of Dad's whisky into my present – then another quick kiss, which almost became a long one.

"Stop it," I breathed, "Not now!"

Tina's eyebrows lifted and a big smile crossed her pretty face.

"Later then – promise....!" she said as she left me standing there with a half-hard cock and a silly grin on my face.

But later on we were still chattering away. I'd got all the details of our holiday hotel now – well, actually a privately run all-enclosed resort, rather cornily but hopefully accurately named simply "Paradise". It was a short trip up the coast by helicopter from Cairns and I'd got all the details on the internet on my laptop. I'd booked us a two bedroom suite – which gave us freedom of space but which would allow us to be together if we so wished.

Dad was a little concerned.

"You'll hmmm, have hmmm, separate rooms then?" he asked and I nodded, showing him the two individual bedrooms on the website.

"But won't you, sort of....." he continued.

"No different than if we're both here at home, is it?" piped up Tina.

"Yes – but you'll be in swimsuits and such," said Dad, obviously still a bit worried about morals.

"So?" questioned Tina, "What's wrong with that?"

And Dad couldn't come up with a reply apart from a "hmmmpff!" which we all ignored – even Mum raised her eyebrows and tossed her head dismissively.

And Tina looked at me and winked!

Eventually Mum yawned and looked at Dad and he too was showing signs of tiredness although he was doing his best to hide them.

"Come on dear, bedtime I think," She said, "Fancy taking a hot chocolate to bed with us?"

"What a good idea," said Dad as he stood up, "Leave you two to it then."

He kissed Tina and meandered off down the hall and soon Mum followed him, carrying two mugs of chocolate. She blew us a kiss as she went and then we were alone once more.

"Peace!" said Tina and I agreed as we relaxed, side by side on the settee.

"Fancy a drink?" I asked and soon Tina was cradling a brandy glass liberally loaded with brandy and coke while I had a pint tin of Australian Fosters lager, as seemed appropriate and it wasn't all that long before three cans of lager had gone and Tina was looking ruefully at the empty brandy bottle. But we were absorbed in looking at the details and surrounds of the resort while our drinks went down and the alcohol just flowed easily.....

Finally we both put down our empties and sat back.

"Brandy makes me randy," said Tina, giggling, "Or so it says!"

"Well, does it?" I asked, trying to look at her but finding that my eyes kept wandering around.

"No – you make me randy!" she replied turning towards me – and moments later we were kissing once more – this time with sloppy boozy lips and probing tongues and with heat rising from our bodies.

We pulled closer together and wrapped our arms round each other as we snogged – Tina's hands once again soon at my groin seeking out my cock. And she was having no trouble in finding him – he'd escaped down one leg and was now as stiff as a board and throbbing with every swipe of Tina's tongue across mine.

"Stop it – not here!" I managed to groan, "In the bedroom!"

Quickly we turned off the lights and moved to her room where as before, we locked the door and turned to face each other.

Tina's eyes fell to my groin and moments later her hands did too.

"Ooooh God – I've gotta see him; I've gotta feel him!" she moaned as she found, fumbled with and eventually undid my zip.

With a bit of help from me my shorts fell down and Tina was there, her hand inside my underpants and holding onto my cock – bare naked, skin to skin.

"Ooooh fuck!" I groaned as she pulled him out of his confinement and pushed my underpants down.

"Oooooh yeah," groaned Tina as her hands both wrapped round my penis, "Oh – he's fuckin' gorgeous!"

Blearily I looked down to watch as Tina pulled on my cock, stretching him out to his full eight inches before she pushed back, exposing the shiny knob to the world. I had to admit that even in my somewhat befuddled state I thought that he did indeed look in excellent condition. He was rock hard, his foreskin was nicely bunched up down the shaft and his head was shining smoothly. As I looked down a little trickle of precum erupted softly and ran down over Tina's hand.

"He's luverly," lisped Tina, "I wanna make love to him!"

She hiccupped loudly as she held my cock, causing her hand to jerk wildly and she looked hard at him.

"Behave yourself, you naughty boy!" she said in what was supposed to be a stern voice but which came out as a silly mumble as she wagged a finger at my penis. She giggled at herself. He jerked his head in response, bringing forth a low groan from Tina – followed by another hiccup.

"I'm gonna....I'm gonna..." mumbled Tina, having troubles in finding her words.

"I am going to suck your cock," she finally said, very carefully annunciating her words and she leaned forward with her mouth open.

But instead of a comforting sexy warm wet feeling on my cock I felt her hard forehead bang into him as she lost her balance and suddenly she lay sprawled out across my feet.

"Owwww!" I exclaimed as quietly as I could, "Fuckin' hurt!"

The bash on the head had caused my cock to wilt somewhat but I was more concerned about Tina who remained more or less motionless on the floor. I knelt down to help her up but she was having none of it!

"Leave me 'lone," she moaned, "I feel sick."

'Oh bloody charming!' I thought, 'So much for that blow job!'

Still in just my underwear and with my cock hanging out I dragged Tina across the room to her en suite bathroom where I propped her up against the toilet. She waved her hand in my direction.

"Go 'way; I'm gonna be...." she groaned and moments later she was!

Chivalrous to the last I found her a drinking glass and filled it with water; then squatted beside her and held her as she emptied her system of excess brandy. Eventually I got her to rinse her mouth with the water and finally lifted her up and carried her out to her bed.

"I'm gonna sleep now," she mumbled, "....g'night."

Oh well – that was that apparently – but I couldn't just let her lie there on top of her bed.....

At least she was only wearing her shorts and a t-shirt and a pair of knickers so it didn't take me long to strip her down, roll back the bed, slide her into it and cover her up. Actually there was no way I wanted to cover her up – totally relaxed, she looked amazing.

Despite her far-from-sober condition, her face was happy and calm. As I looked, one leg was slightly bent sideways giving me a perfect view of her cute little pussy. A pussy that was shining with wetness but Tina was so far out of it that when I eventually slid my finger down between her smooth slippery lips, she didn't even move.

I was cursing under my breath as I realised that Tina had been utterly ready to be fucked – her hole was all primed and eager for my cock to plunge into her body. As I spread her lips a bit further I could see that everything was liberally awash with her sexual fluids – she'd have cum the moment I'd got my cock into her – she'd have been a totally hot fuck.