Half Way to Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

"You're cumming! You're cumming," cried Tina, "Give me your cum – fill me – love me – oh Bobby! Yes – yes – yes!"

I couldn't stop – spasm after spasm thrust my penis into her and with each spasm another gout of sperm squirted from me, unloading what felt like months of love into Tina's core; into her frantically sucking vagina; into her welcoming womb.

And Tina was off again – yet another powerful orgasm was causing her cunt – her sucking, fucking machine – to squeeze and suck the last of my sperm from me.

Physically I felt trapped as her muscles gripped my penis tightly; mentally I felt released as I realised that this was what we'd been working up to for ages.

And then it was ending, we were winding down from the heights of our orgasms until we were able once more to just rest – me still on top of my sister, my incestuous cock still buried inside her willing vagina, her arms and legs still wrapped round me.

"Phew!" we both said as we each erupted in a gale of released breath and happiness.

"Oh God – I needed that," said Tina as she slowly released her grip on me.

"That was good," I replied, "Not just good – that was awesome!"

Moments later Tina was once again holding me tight as tears flooded her face again. I felt worried for a moment but Tina spoke.

"Oh my darling – I'm so happy," she said, "I'd been worried that we'd never get it together but now that it's happened, all I want to do is to do it again and again!"

"Don't worry about that!" I replied, "I'm up for it!"

And down there my penis throbbed once more – ready and willing to do it all again!

"Can we make it together?" asked Tina, "Can we really be lovers?"

I nodded happily.

"Lots of room here," I said with love, "Anyway, you and I will only need one room!"

"And one for the babies!" said Tina laughing, "I wonder if I'm pregnant already?"

And she was; and we eventually had two lovely boys and we did settle down together, although we kept a mocked-up room just in case our parents ever visited and we were happy, blissfully happy.

Even my book took off – it was snapped up and the advanced royalties were even better than winning the lottery.

And Paradise?

Well, we got half way there but then we found it at home and it was better than the real thing!

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers