Halfway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Defluer
Defluer
1,224 Followers

By the time Erica reached her mother's shoulders and neck they where grinding their pussies into each other. Or atleast pushing clits together as I finger fucked them my cock in limbo between wanting to get hard and wanting to go limp. It was fucking hot watching this incestuous act of lesbian cum eating yet any sperm I might have had in my balls was surely all out, most in Erica's stomach and the rest over Ms. Fresh's chin and cheeks. That didn't last long either the consistency of the stuff breaking down and it seemed the taste too as Erica licked up more and more but barely stopped to enjoy what she was eating. Finally all that was left was what was covering Ms. Fresh's lips and the two made eye contact for a long moment, their pussy grinding slowed to a gentle rubbing. Then mother leaned forward and took her daughters mouth to her own and daughter leaned down pressing her tongue out as she did so. This made my cock climb to full mast the passion in which they kissed their hands rubbing at each other, Ms. Fresh taking her daughters butt cheeks into her hands and pulling her daughters puss into her own. Erica's smaller frame on her mother's taller one their cunts just barely meeting each other with mother leaning down into the kiss. Erica thumbing at her mom's right breast while running her fingers into the hair of the other woman.

Their eyes popped open again as they climaxed staring into each other's souls for what I saw, I pushed my fingers in as deep as they could go and left them there. Wishing I could somehow be shoving my cock simultaneously into both of them, knowing that I'd shoot off right away from just the look the two where giving each other. From the way that their pussies pulled at my digits in sycronise pulses so tight I wondered if my finger tips would be blue when I pulled them out. Their bodies softly shuddering and shivering in identical ways. Their eyes still locked as they gasped and moaned into each others faces. Closer to each other at that moment than any mother and daughter had any right to be.

The familiar sounds of the tune I had picked for my own mother's cell phone rang through the now absolutely silent house. It was so quiet between rings I swear I could hear the cold box running and at once I knew I'd been hearing that ring for a while. I looked at the clock and saw the two hours that the mechanic had given us was more than over with and knew my mother was most likely moments away from calling FBI, CIA, and every other agency she could reach, James fucking Bond would be called if he wasn't a ficticious character. I pulled fingers out of the two women breaking them of their soul connecting stupor and ran to the room I'd been sitting in when Ms. Fresh had told me to go get my cock sucked by her daughter. I'd left my phone out there, it always was digging me while it sat in my pocket, and scooped it up.

"Yeah mom?" I asked out of breath and sounding more like the kid with his hand in the cookie jar than I'd ever felt before, more guilty than ever, I looked around the room and out the front window wondering if she'd be standing out there seeing me naked.

"Where the hell are you at? Lisa and I have been sitting here for two hours for the car to get fixed and now your making us sit around for forty five minutes worried sick! Are you crazy? Are you okay?" She asked sounding completely flustered and I reached down and stroked my still hard cock, the image of my own mother and sister sharing the same look the two Fresh females had unshakable in my mind, I realized then how good it would be to have a similar experience with my own family, it was sick and gross but I couldn't shake it.

"Sorry mom! Sorry! I'll be there in a few minutes." I said wondering if my boner would go down in that time wondering if it did would it come back at the sight of my mom and sister, knowing the idea of them kissing and sharing my sperm would jump right to mind.

"Where the hell have you been?" She asked me angrily knowing I was okay and more free to vent her anger.

"I ran into an old friend, and I lost track of time." I said thinking about Steven and wondering where he was at and if he came home right now how much he'd kick my ass, old friends or not. "I'll be there in a minute or two."

"Well..." She started before I hung up the phone wanting to get dressed as soon as possible before Steven did get back.

"You don't have to run do you?" Erica said coming out from her bedroom as I turned to start that way looking so fucking sweet with her hair all mussed up, her mother came out behind her blinking confusedly but smiling too.

"Yeah, I do sadly enough." I said looking at the two of them knowing it would be so much better to fuck my own mother and sister but also knowing that would never happen, wondering how I'd get through a day without these two vixens to fuck, one experience and already I was addicted already I wondered if I could have sex with another woman again. "Believe me I really wish I didn't have too."

"Wait," Ms. Fresh said as she came into the bedroom after I'd thrown my clothes back on and was looking around the room for anything I might have forgotten. "You can't go! You can't what are we going to do without you?"

"Well you could always move back," I suggested but Ms. Fresh shook her head slowly after a moment.

"I can't my job here is the best I've ever had I can't give it up," She answered looking shyly at her daughter and I wondered if the two would be able to do anything with each other like they had moments ago without me to sort of push them together, they'd enjoyed it but did either have the courage to just dike out with each other, I doubted it. "You could come here for college, the one here is not so bad."

"Only if you send Steven away for college. I don't think he'd like it so much if you, Erica, and I were all dating." I said with a smile and the two women smiled too but nodded also. "I could always come and visit. We could get a nice hotel room and spend the night together."

"Spend the week together," Ms. Fresh said with and naughty grin on her face.

"Spend forever with you Josh. It won't be that long till I finish high school, then I can come live with you.' Erica said throwing herself into my arms, my cock which had been just deflating rose back up with her big tits pushing into me again and her naked lower half rubbing on my knee.

"Well when you two get married atleast get a place with a room for your mother in law, Josh. Not that the bed would be used for much. You'll just have to get a bed big enough for three." Ms. Fresh said with a smile now rubbing herself into my other leg, cuddling into my neck.

"I've got to finish school myself and... well we'll have to talk about all this later." I said reluctantly stepping away from the two sex and romance starved women, grabbing a paper and pen from Erica's sideboard. "Here is my cell number, my home number, my e-mail address. I've got to go before mom gets the police involved or before Steven comes home and kills me for screwing his mom and sister."

"He's a big boy he's just going to have to come to terms with it." Ms. Fresh said tapping me on the nose, Erica took the paper and held it close to her heart, she really did always have a thing for me.

"I'll miss you," I said looking towards Erica pointedly and then added. "Both."

"We'll miss you," Ms. Fresh said coming up and giving me a long kiss on the lips, with lots of rubbing of my cock.

"I love you Josh!" Erica said as her mother stepped away and she stepped in her hands wrapping around the back of my head and I picked up her small body into my arms and gave her as best a kiss as I could.

"I love you," I said hoping it was truthful but having never loved a woman before I didn't really know, I thought what I had with Erica could grow into love.

I jogged out of the house and down the road leaving a note for Steven with my e-mail address telling him to keep in touch. The jog to the mechanics office was spent fixing myself and mentally willing my erection away. I reached the place with my penis pointed down but not completely out of the game and avoided eye contact with mom or my sister. It made me appear properly chastised and guilty looking and I could keep the sick ideas of them going at each other and or me out of my brain. Eventually I was able to cap those thoughts off and eventually I did see Erica again. She came to my house one day out of the blue and completely surprised me. She was also completely surprised when but I was surprised even more than she was pleasantly surprised. Maybe that story will be told to you one day but for now this is it.

Defluer
Defluer
1,224 Followers