All Comments on 'Halloween Belly Dancer'

by timmyid2

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Gay

this is a gay story with a him adding a girls into the mix.really, read your story over with proof reading the meanings.not 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wrong Catagory

This trash belongs in the trash. It really should be in the "GAY" category, if anywhere on this site.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5

for a great LW story eat shit annony!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
so you are maybe bi- not YET gay, but WACC beyond a doubt

Wife has it made, all the perks of marriage and freedom fuck around of single. Face it she is banging other guys also.

Reading the story it is clear she does not respect him nor love him. He is only a meal ticket and housing. The only thing to ponder is when will she leave him and move on with ron?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not to Smart

Why the hell did he marry her anyway, she cheated on him a few times while dating. That should have told him she was a cheating slut. The guy is just - Not to Smart.

timmyid2timmyid2almost 8 years agoAuthor
I'd change it if I could

Hi, I'm the author. I'd change the story to make people happy, but it's autobiographical. It's the way things happened to a 19 year old guy and his oversexed 18 year old wife. If you've ever been deeply in love with a cheating spouse, you'd understand the extreme lengths you will go to in order to keep her. A lot of denial; a lot of acceptance.

If you want a tale that is the perfect blend of love and romance, stay out of the LW and for god's sake, don't read the ones that say that the story is true.

I'd love to get feedback about the writing style. Does it flow well? Are there parts that don't fit right? Was it too wordy, or not wordy enough?

Thanks

timmy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
To the commenters on the content.

Look, it's his story, not yours. It was pretty obvious from the first few paragraphs what this was about. If you didn't like it from there, you should have quit reading it. It's fairly well written, so***.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WTF ??

It takes all kinds ... Most men would have dumped her FOREVER a long time before that night...

As they say... a cluck born every minute...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Epically stupid, badly written drivel

She proves to him time and again she's a cheating whore. So when she once more proves to him she's a slut that has no love or respect for him, why not throw the guys out of the house and tell her she's welcome to go with them. They don't leave? Call the Cops. Then divorce the bitch. This was badly done. The narrative style failed miserably to create an interesting or entertaining story. And you can drop the "true" story bit. You're on a porn site on the world wide web. No one believes a word coming out of your mouth. And it adds nothing to the story line. Badly conceived and poorly written. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good

good hot story and a lot of us here enjoy this.

Ignore the hate comments that that follow most every story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Timmy not judging you

At the end you wrote you felt Bob was the husband. How did that make you feel along with the other things he made you do. Is there a reason you felt you could not stand up for yourself. Are you and your wife still together. It sounds like you picked the hard road to go that will be a lot of heartache

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank God

I'm not you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Timmy not judging

That is your story what I wrote about what you felt and how you feel today and especially how your wife felt. Just saying

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5* Good intro - engaging throughout

I found it credible and reads with a logical flow. You presented it with a refreshing choice of verbiage not often used here. The length seems correct for the amount of time such acts take to occur. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Different strokes, I guess...I just can't understand why he married her. She'd already...

...proven herself a cheat and willing to lie. My bet is that after she felt more secure in the relationship, she got right back to fucking whoever she wanted. Indeed it is likely that she wasn't ever faithful, if even for more than a couple of days.

Then she makes him her cucky subadult Ron plays the bull with his 7" cock?

That's just sad. If she's going to be a size queen, she should go right for the 10" fat monster.

Fairly well written, but with lots of perceptual shifts and sort of poor representation of the dialogs.

No thanks. I'll move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cuck Alert

Your story needed a cuck alert to deter cuck haters from reading and voting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Your writing is good and the sex parts were good but as a man I can't understand how you could allow that. Most would never have taken her back before they were married but fast forward to the Halloween party , you can blame the drugs and heavy drinking but you allow it to continue. The next time she or your friend did this you should of grabbed something and smashed him with it and divorced her. You can still love her but she's abusing and using you. Way to many woman out there to allow one to abuse you like that. Dump her and she'll get passed around like a cheap whore and eventually no one will want her.

timmyid2timmyid2almost 8 years agoAuthor
It's me again... the author, with thanks.

I'd like to thank all the people who have expressed their concern for my well being based on the story. Thanks to those who have given advice, albeit somewhat strenuously, on what I should have done.

Unfortunately, that was 40 years ago, when the hormones of a 19 year old ruled above the intellect. That was the era when open marriages were commonly the solution for marital problems. It was known as the age of "free love".

I promise that I will heed the advice if I'm ever 19 years old and head over heels in lust and love again.

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsalmost 8 years ago
Not bad at all

If this is just a piece of your history i am in for the damn pie.good story it made want more.

timmyid2timmyid2almost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks to the readers

I am pleased to see that as of today, 40,000 people have read this story. I thank you all for taking the time to read it, and I appreciate your votes and comments.

timmy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"I had watched my wife getting fucked. I had swallowed cum TWICE! I realized that I was a pervert."

I think you pretty much covered it.

timmyid2timmyid2about 2 years agoAuthor

It's been 6 years since I wrote this, and almost 80K people have read it. Thanks for all the nice comments. I'm glad that it tickled the fancy of so many of you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertimmyid2@timmyid2
27 Followers
I'm a bi white male who finds all aspects of sex either exciting or pleasurable. I'll try anything once; twice if I didn't like it just in case I did it wrong. Some of the stories that I contribute are experiences that I have had with little to no embellishment.