Halloween Belly Dancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmyid2
timmyid2
27 Followers

I think that did it. I could tell she was coming; I knew all the signs. Her breath came in gasps. Her body froze, but her hips moved forward and back rapidly, just a fraction of an inch at a time. She was using the muscles in her cunt to stroke him. I knew just what he must be feeling as she squeezed his cock inside her. He stopped moving, and thrust upwards. She pressed down all the way, filling herself with his cock. Then she appeared to freeze totally, and let out a small, high pitched moan that started low and increased in pitch until it suddenly stopped and she fell forwards over him. They stayed like that for a long time. Their bodies pressed together, making small movements of mutual pleasure. They remained joined, making faint noises, whispering to each other. Holding each other. They paid no attention to me, and I did not move. I knelt there, watching him soften and slowly withdraw. The white cream slowly started to drip from her pussy, and it dripped onto his cock, and from there onto his balls. I knew how that felt, and wished it was me.

Eventually, they disengaged, and Wendy pushed back and off Ron's lap. I looked up as she straddled me, thinking this was my opening. Instead of turning and setting on my lap like she'd done for Ron, she just lowered herself a little. Her ass and pussy were just inches from me when she began to encourage me. "Lick me, honey. I want to feel your tongue. Lick my hot cunt. Make me cum again! "

What could I do? I tilted my head further back and opened my mouth. She made it easy for me to lick from bottom to top. She even made sure that I could breathe as she backed up and her pussy covered my face. I licked and I lapped and I sucked as she rocked her hips just like when she was fucking Ron. It was messy. She tasted like cum and pussy and the smell filled my senses. She started to rock faster and I figured that she was getting ready to cum again. I pushed my tongue as far into her pussy as possible. And that's when she filled my mouth.

As my mouth filled with creamy ooze, I realized that I was getting my second load of cum for the night. I closed my mouth, but that just smeared the mess over my face. What was I going to do? I could not hide this like I did by swallowing Joe's cum. I swallowed what was in my mouth and then opened it to receive the rest. Sure enough, she had plenty more to share. I swallowed it too. It only took a few minutes to make her cum this time. I don't know if it was my oral skills, or the fact that she'd just been fucked, but cum she did! She finally pulled forward and sat on the couch. I must have looked like a mess. It's one thing to have pussy juice on your lips, it's something else to have cum all over your mouth and chin. I sat there, still stroking my cock, uncertain about what to do.

Ron obviously noticed. He reached out to me and patted me on the head. "Good boy" he said for the second time that evening. Embarrassed, I lowered my eyes, and he took that to mean that I was looking between his legs.

"Do you like what you see?" It's still wet with your wife's juices and my cum. Want to lick that up too?", he asked.

I mumbled that I was not looking and I was not into that. Then, of course, I just had to look. Even when it was mostly deflated, it was huge.

The grin on Ron's face said I was busted. "It looks like you are into that. I bet you are all excited. Tell you what. If you clean it up I won't wake up Joe and Jim to tell them how you told your wife to fuck me."

I looked around. Sure enough, Joe had fallen asleep at the far end of the couch. While Ron did not say that he WOULD tell people, the implication was clear. I could lick him clean or he would spread the word that I was a cuckold. I looked up at Wendy, and she was just smiling at me as if she was enjoying my predicament.

I felt that I had no choice. If I didn't do it, I'd appear to be a pervert to my friends. If I did do it, I'd be a pervert, but it would stay our secret. That's when Wendy blurted out "Look, Timmy is still hard! " I realized that was true. I was about to take a cock in my mouth. I had watched my wife getting fucked. I had swallowed cum TWICE! I realized that I was a pervert. And that's when I was overcome by the most intense orgasm of my life. I was such a pervert that I was excited by watching my wife fucking my friends. I emptied my load on the carpet while kneeling before my wife and her lover.

I might be a pervert, but I was not going to be his fag too. I took a chance and refused to lick Ron clean. I used a warm wash cloth instead. That was enough to get him hard again; Wendy got her second ride of the evening.

After that night, our lives were a bit different. Wendy and I still enjoyed wild sex, but whenever Ron was around, she paid as much attention to him as she did to me. She was no longer playing the prude. If anything, she was shamelessly flirting with all my friends more than ever before. She delighted in wearing low cut blouses, crop tops and sheer teeshirts. She became a master of the "accidental" nip slip. She even dressed that way when we went to my parent's house. Mom disapproved, but dad and my brother did not mind at all.

Ron dropped by from time to time, and when he came by it was as if HE was the husband and I was just there to help. We always had great sex together. I became quite skilled at "helping". I don't know if he ever told about anyone about that Halloween night. None of my friends ever brought it up.

timmyid2
timmyid2
27 Followers
12