Halloween Discovery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fawguy88
fawguy88
542 Followers

"I'm willing to give it try, but if we do, no more secrets and lies! We must be open and truthful about every aspect or we will be building up problems for our future together. On that one condition, I would like to experiment with another lover or lovers!"

Danny took her into his arms and they kissed passionately and they made love right there on the lounge carpet in front of the fire.

3. Spanish Eyes

Life resumed and the six weeks between Halloween and Christmas passed in a flash. Danny and Sheila were so busy at the breakers yard and the internet side of the business was taking off big style. Charlie was running the yard itself, but clearly they would need to employ additional staff to cope with the increased business while Danny and Sheila were in Spain. They promoted one of the existing workforce and a backfilled his position. They also recruited two girls to handle the internet business and Charlie found a guy to manage them. The girls quickly learned the ropes and could be trusted to handle the customers well. The new manager seemed to be settling in well and Charlie assured them that he was sound and would soon be an asset to their business. Danny was happy to leave the business in his brother's care.

Shortly after Christmas, they packed up their Range Rover with enough clothes to tide them over the first months, their summer clothes were already out there in Spain so it was a pretty packed car when they set off on their long drive. Danny had also collected all the spare cash from its place of concealment and secreted in a compartment specially constructed for such a use. They were taking more than £50K cash with them, the UK proceeds from their car-jacking operation and this was what he intended to invest when he found the right opportunity. This money could never go through the company's books, he had pushed that particular avenue to the limit.

They spent four days on the trip through France and into Spain and finally arrived at their villa on a rather cold December afternoon. Their one stop was in the outskirts of Toulouse where they met up with their contact for the stolen vehicles. He too had been the centre of attention from the police investigating his car dealing activities so he was perfectly happy to let things cool down for a while. He asked Danny if he was interested in the drug trade, but Danny backed off quickly, he didn't need to get involved in that particular activity!

Once they reached their villa it was all systems go and they decided to explore the swinging scene locally. There were lots of ex pats as well as German and Swedish residents in the area, so making new friends would not be a problem. They held a party and invited all their friends and towards the end of the evening, Sheila approached Denise, the woman who had invited them to join their swingers club and told them that they were interested in attending a party. The next party was scheduled for the following weekend and they were invited. Denise said, "With this being your first time, you can both expect to get plenty of attention. New members are always very popular!"

Arrangements were made for the weekend and they had little else to do around their villa, so they went sailing. It was still rather cool so they didn't stay out for long. As the week wore on, their love making was getting more intense as they both anticipated what was going to happen on the weekend. By Friday night they were both pretty wired and by mutual agreement, they abstained from sex, as Danny said, "We want to make sure we have plenty of staying power for the party."

Sheila dressed carefully for the party, she wanted to appear sexy, but not a slut. She settled on her favourite black dress that accentuated her high breasts without revealing any cleavage. It was open at the back and revealed that she was not wearing a bra. As the dress was one of those that clung to her form, she wore a black thong. 4" sling back high heels completed package and Danny whistled as she came into their lounge. Danny drove to their hosts villa, on the other side of the town and as they drove up the drive, they were both stunned at the size of the home of their hosts, Kurt and Magda Bauer. They were a German couple and Danny guessed they were both in their late forties or early fifties and both were very fit despite their age. It was Kurt who met them at the door and showed them round his home and introduced them to their fellow participants. There appeared to more men than women, but Kurt explained that some of the ladies were in the kitchen preparing the refreshments. The villa was open plan with a sunken lower area leading through the patio an infinity pool. The doors were closed as it was still cool outside, but Kurt led them through the sunken area to another smaller room containing a hot tub. Some of the guests were already enjoying the warm rather steamy atmosphere in there. As they circulated, Magda joined them and Danny was soon separated from his wife.

It was several hours before he saw her again! It seemed that they had arrived just before the bulk of the guests and soon the house was packed. There must have been around thirty people milling around, drinking and laughing with each other. Danny found himself detached from the small cliques that seem to gather when people know each other well congregate. He enjoyed observing the behaviours as alcohol and some other substances freely available began to take effect. He saw Magda entwined in the arms of a handsome young man. She was naked and clearly enjoying his attentions. Elsewhere, most of the couples were engaged in some sort of sexual activity and not just couples, there were threesomes as well! It was Denise who finally found him and he allowed her to seduce him. She was an attractive woman with amazingly large breasts. He wallowed in them, biting gently and sucking her large nipples while she soon had his clothes off and was stroking his throbbing erection. Coming up for air, he asked her about condoms and she told him that there was no need, she was on the pill. That was not what he meant and she knew it.

"All the people here are married and we are very careful about who is invited to our parties. You can wear a condom if you want, but there is no need, I can assure you!"

Danny thought, when in Rome and resumed his attentions to her marvellous breasts. He was so aroused that he was ready to fuck and pulling Denise astride him he lay there as she slowly fucked herself to orgasm. Once she had her release, he felt free to really go for it and started to hammer into her receptive cunt and she responded to his assault with little moans and words of encouragement until he exploded his spunk as deep into her pussy as he could get. Once they recovered a bit she smiled at him and said, "You are going to be a very popular addition to our club. Some of the men here only think of themselves and their own satisfaction, you were considerate and took the time to ensure that I reached my climax before you allowed yourself to come. That's a big plus point. Now let's go and try the hot tub, I want to see who else is available."

It was in the hot tub that he finally found Sheila. She was sitting on Kurt's lap in the crowed tub and another man was kissing her breasts at the same time. He felt his cock twitch and start to recover from its recent bout with Denise. As there was no room in the tub, he wandered off to a spot where he could observe his wife as she received the attentions of two men at the same time.

As he watched, they extradited themselves from the tub and towelled each other off before slipping into a side room he had not noticed before. He was about to follow them when he was intercepted by his hostess, Magda who clearly wanted to sample his cock. He was too much of a gentleman to refuse such a nice lady and he lost the opportunity to see what is wife was doing. He made love, correction, he fucked Magda for over half an hour, in every position before finally shooting his load up her arse. For an old bint, she wasn't half bad he thought and was surprised to see that they had been at the party for almost four hours already! It was now past midnight, he was flagging and decided it was time to go home, so he went looking for his wife. He wandered from one room to another and saw couples still engaged or resting after sex. Some were still snorting the white powder up their noses and lying semi-comatose as the drug worked through their system. He found Sheila in the same room she had disappeared into over an hour ago. She was on top of a man and fucking him slowly and as Danny watched as Kurt walked over to her and held out his hand palm upwards to her face. Danny could not see what he was doing, so he moved closer to see that he had more of the coke in his palm and was trying to get Sheila to snort it. She was shaking her head, refusing to accept his offer. Kurt shrugged and licked his finger on his other hand and ran his wet finger into the coke, picking up a light coating in the process. Sheila's tits were damp with perspiration from her efforts to fuck the guy she was riding and Kurt ran his coke covered finger round her areola and prominent nipples. The effect took a few moments to act but, before long she was trying to fuck the guy and at the same time pulling on her nipples as if they were on fire. Kurt laughed and said, "Sometimes a slut like this just needs to be persuaded. The effect won't last long so make the most of it."

He waited a few moments, then did the same trick once more only this time he reached between her legs and wiped his coke encrusted finger onto her pubes. This time the effect was almost instantaneous and she bucked and writhed like a dervish until with a loud scream, her eyes rolled in her head and she simply passed out, collapsing on top of her lover. Again Kurt laughed and reached over and picked something up from the coffee table. He looked at Danny for the first time and said, "Watch how this popper gets her off!" He broke the popper under her nose and she started to cough. The drug took its effect and she resumed fucking the guy in a frenzied effort to make her next climax even better. Danny could see she was having a series of mini orgasms as worked on the fat cock of the man beneath her. She started a continuous climax, totally oblivious to the man taking a video of the action. Kurt who had administered the drugs went behind her and said, "Now you're ready for the last act in your initiation. I'm going to bugger you! You're going to get double teamed whether you want it or not."

He turned to me and said, "Can you believe this slut? She's fucked five guys tonight, but has refused us all her bum! But she's ready now, aren't you my horny slut?" he said in her ear. Sheila could only moan and she tried to shake her head, but the guy used her own juices and the residue of her previous encounters to lubricate his cock and then wiped the remaining coke onto his rampant cock, before easing it into her bum hole. Danny knew he should intervene and put a stop to this, but Kurt held his arm and said, "This is what our private parties are all about. She will learn to love all kinds of sex over the next few months. Believe me, she is a true wanton and won't be able to stop coming back for more!"

Kurt finally managed to penetrate past her sphincter and started to build up a rhythm with the chap in her cunt. Sheila was all over the place, begging them to stop and at the same time crying out whenever they slowed the pace of their fucking. In the end, she stopped moving and just lay their sandwiched between them as they pummelled her two holes. At some point she passed out and they still continued to use her until they climaxed. As they pulled their fast softening cocks from her ravaged holes, they just left her there, lying unconscious with their semen running out of her abused and gaping holes. The cameraman then moved in and got the close up shots he wanted. Danny moved to her side and tried to get her into a sit up position. Kurt and the other men apart from the cameraman left. The guy with the camera continued to record as Danny tried to get her back to consciousness and finally losing his patience, Danny said, "Put that fucking thing down and give me a hand with her!"

To his surprise the man obeyed and helped Danny get her into the shower next door. She was a mess, bite marks covered her breasts and neck. Some bruising was evident on her inner thighs and the cameraman was shocked by the condition she was in. They turned on the shower and left her sitting with the hot water streaming over her. The cameraman introduced himself as Jimmy Paterson and told him his story.

He said quietly to Danny, "Look, I know these guys and believe me, they won't stop now. I've been to these things before, but they have never gone this far with any woman on the first night! If you don't want this to happen again, you had better take the camera memory stick from me. They will use it to blackmail you if you don't! Now, you will have to take it from me by force or they'll take it out on my wife, Pam. We only joined this group six months ago and now I rarely see her. They call and Pam goes running to them. You see she's addicted to the cocaine and trades her body just to get high. If we could get out of it we would, but they have the videos of her participating in all sorts of sexual activities and have threatened to post it to her parents. Now, I suggest you get your wife dressed before you knock me about and take the memory stick. I'll be alright, they need someone to be the butt of any humiliation that their warped minds can devise and they are pretty innovative. They demean me every chance they get, so there's not a lot more ways for them to debase me now. Please get on with it before they come back for more!"

Jimmy helped Danny get Sheila dressed. He had to use a robe he found in the laundry basket to cover her modesty, not that she had any left he thought abstractly. Her dress had disappeared and Danny couldn't risk spending the time to find it. He took the memory stick from the camera and hit Jimmy as hard as he could, first in the belly and then brought his knee up into his face for good measure! Despite his help in tending to Sheila, the bastard had stood by for nearly four hours and filmed her wife being repeatedly abused and had done nothing to prevent it. Danny thought that at least he could have tried to find him and warn him as to what was happening, but he hadn't, so now the pain he was suffering was some scant revenge for his cowardice.

He managed to slip past the remaining guests without any comment from them. Kurt looked up and saw them as they made their way to the door and said, "She's the best slut we have ever initiated. She will be a popular addition to our pool of available ladies. You can expect my call soon. I hope you both enjoyed our first swinging party, the first of many more."

Danny was too angry to reply and he just glared at the bastard who was responsible for his anger. He eased Sheila into the car and drove home. He transferred Sheila to their bed, checked that she was still living as she was almost unconscious from her ordeal and then went for a shower. Dressed only in his bathrobe, he locked up and sat in the lounge thinking about what had happened to them and realised that they had no legal rights in this case. They had gone willingly and fully aware of what type of party they were attending. When things got out of hand, it was too late to prevent the outcome. Danny was angry but at least he knew that as long as they retained the memory stick, Kurt and his sadistic companions had nothing to blackmail him with. That was not enough for Danny, so he spent the rest of the evening plotting how to make them pay!

3.Retribution

The next morning he was still sitting in the lounge, not having slept at all, so burning was his desire for revenge on Kurt and Magda. He busied himself sorting out his priorities, the first of which was checking on Sheila. She was still sound asleep, but must have got up at some point as the stolen robe had been discarded. Her body was on display and he could see that the night's sleep had done little to address the ravages that it had been subjected to, if anything, in daylight, the bite mark's and bruises looked even worse. Despite this, he felt his cock stirring. She was beautiful and as he looked at her sleeping form, he wondered how she would feel about the events of the previous night. Surely, she would agree with him that they had just attended their first and last swinger party? If not, they had a problem.

It was after lunch before Sheila appeared and he could see she had been crying. They had been married long enough to be able to read the signs and Danny noted that she seemed depressed and morose. He knew that the depression was normal after using cocaine, the high could be great, but the after effects dreadful and this was what Sheila was going through. He tried to talk to her, but she refused to discuss anything and returned to their room to lie down. He prepared the evening meal and took her some up on a tray. She picked at it while he stood there watching. She lost her composure and said, "Why don't you just say what you're thinking! I'm a fucked up slut! I proved that last night and let those men use me. The awful thing is, I was really enjoying it until they forced me to snort the cocaine. After that, I don't remember very much except they hurt me. My bum feels like it's permanently open and my pussy is sore. Even my breasts are aching something awful. What did they do to me and why didn't you do something to stop them?"

That was quite a mouthful and Danny was stunned. Somehow it seems that it was all his fault that she had been used so badly! He decided to say nothing at that point but wait until she was in a better frame of mind. They tiptoed around each other for the rest of the day. The next day, Sheila made the effort to appear that everything was back to normal and they went shopping together. Normal that is, until they returned home where she once more started to heap the blame on Danny. This lasted right up until Danny plugged in the memory stick and pressed play. Sheila fell silent as she watched herself firstly flirting with Kurt and stripping off to get into the hot tub. Danny fast forwarded a little to a scene where she was shown how to snort a line of cocaine and her actions after that. Sheila begged Danny to stop the recording, but he made her sit and watch it through to the bitter end. He left her then to go and check the moorings on their boat as a storm had been forecast and when he returned, Sheila was once more in her room crying on the bed.

Again, Danny prepared the evening meal for them both and took her up a plate which she picked at. "We need to talk when you've finished eating." Danny said. She nodded her agreement and he left her to her meal. She appeared sometime later and asked, "Are you going to divorce me?"

"No! Of course not. We agreed to attend the party together, fully intending to have sex with different partners, though in your case it got out of hand. I don't hold you responsible for that, there's no way we could have guessed their true motives. What I can't understand, is why you took the drugs? You know how I feel about that subject! That apart, I insist that we never attend one of their parties again. I need your assurance on that if we are to put the whole thing behind us. In hindsight, we both made a huge error of judgement. Let's leave it at that and move on?"

"I didn't go there intending to take drugs! It started with the alcohol and once I got a bit squiffy, they told me that it would heighten my response to the sex. That part was certainly true and as everyone else was snorting a line or two and they encouraged me to try it just the once and if it didn't work for me, there was no pressure to take more. So I snorted that first line and after that I was flying. I never had sex like that before, I was soaring and my orgasms just kept on coming, there seemed to be no end to the ecstasy I was experiencing. I wanted it to never stop and the men just kept fucking me and right up until that last bit, I resisted taking any more, but that bastard, Kurt worked it into my tits and pussy and I was on fire once more. When he took me anally, it was if my whole body was an erogenous zone, every bit of me was so sensitive that I passed out from the pleasure. My senses were in overload and they took full advantage. I never want to see them or coke again. The downside yesterday was appalling! What about the video they took? I vaguely remember Kurt saying something about 'having me' where he wanted me and I was his slut to do with as he saw fit!" She replied.

fawguy88
fawguy88
542 Followers