Halloween Discovery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sergio's body was recovered the next morning and a few days later, the inquest confirmed Sergio's death as an accident. The Examining Magistrate also made some pithy observations about weekend sailors leaving port in the face of adverse weather reports.

Danny waited another week before sitting down with Sheila and telling her he was returning to the UK. He also informed her that he would be contacting a solicitor and seeking a legal separation, pending divorce. She screamed out in shock when he mentioned this and first of all asked him, "Why now? I thought you enjoyed our new lifestyle and wanted it too?"

He replied quite coldly, "Yes I did and we agreed that this would only take place when we were both participating, but you couldn't keep to our agreement, could you? I know all about you and Carmella servicing Sergio's clients! I also know that while I was back in the UK that last time, you fucked over fifty men in less than a week! Let's face it, you're a slut and you now need more sex than I can provide, so let's call it a day and make this split as amicable as possible."

She could see that Danny had made his mind up and it would be futile to protest her innocence. She agreed to the separation, but said, "I won't agree to any divorce until we have both had a chance to reflect on this. Go back to your business and I'll stop out here and if after six months, we are still of the same mind, then I will let you go. Please believe me when I say, I never intended to hurt you, but you're right, I needed sex and it was Sergio who persuaded me to go to work for him. I guess you weren't asleep that night you returned from the UK early and must have overheard us talking. I never had unprotected sex with any of them apart from Sergio." She paused for a moment and then asked, "Sergio's drowning! It was an accident, wasn't it?"

Danny smiled at her and replied, "Whatever else could it have been? You were both there and you heard me tell him to put on his life jacket. He would have still been here if he had done as I ordered, now wouldn't he?"

He left the next day for England and stopped the car as he was passing a skip and threw a life jacket into its bowels. A scavenging tramp later found it and threw it away in disgust when he saw that it had no Velcro patches to hold it together when worn!

Twelve months later Danny and Sheila were divorced. It was an amicable split, Sheila got the villa in Spain, the yacht and retained the cash reserves they had accumulated out there. Danny kept the house in the village and his business and was soon earning more than ever when he switched from the stolen car racket into restoring old cars. They were in demand and he was in an ideal position to locate and restore them.