All Comments on 'Halloween Transformation Ch. 1'

by girlboybootsie

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved the story

Your stories are fantastic - the best on Literotica !! It is my fantasy to be just like Jamie (or should I say "Jennifer"). I would love it if my girlfriend introduced me to a hunk like John and encouraged me to have sex with him. I love sucking cock and more than anything I want to be dressed as a sexy woman and get fucked by a big hunk of a man.

This story got me so hard. I can't wait to read the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Conversion to a Bitch

Fantastic!! Loved every word of this story and can't wait for more of the same. As a crossdresser I can relate to the feelings that occur when you make the transformation. Any cd that says it doesn't make them look at males as sex objects they'd like to have is lying to themselves. It brings out feelings that you've probably never had before. All you can think about is taking a cock in your mouth and "pussy" and until you do you can't begin to understand the thrill of being a bitch. Once you take the first one you are hooked for life. You begin to live for nothing but more and bigger cocks to fill you. You will quickly find that your girlfriend's attitude will change and she begins looking at you as a "queer" and will dump you. The fact is that you will be glad since you no longer have to explain any of your actions or desires to her, only to yourself. You will crossdress every chance you get and when dressed your only interest is in finding cocks to take. I know, I suck and get fucked by men all the time but even as good as that is I don't get the total trill that I do when they fuck me as a "woman". Taking cocks without the crossdress you look at yourself simply as a cocksucker, but when dressed your outlook changes to wanting to be and accepting yourself as a nothing but a fucking whore that needs to be fucked by every cock you can find. I know, I average 1000 cocks per year and about 75% of those are while crossdressed as "Tina". When you open the closet and see the female attire your cock instantly gets hard. The change is definitely worth it. There's nothing better than being a cunt for any man that wants you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous