Halloween Tutor / Elvira's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barb36D
Barb36D
980 Followers

"Shall we try on your costume, or would you like me to eat your pussy first?" She continued to whisper and tongue-tease my ear.

I sat frozen, not knowing how to deal with two options simultaneously. The next thing I knew, she had hold of my hands. "Let's go try on your costume," she smiled and raised me to my feet. My feet glided across the floor. Holding my hand, she led me through an adjoining door into a guest bedroom.

"Are you feeling good?" She asked, unbuttoning my blouse. I nodded. "I know, I am too. Daddy drugged us, ya know?" I nodded again, watching her tiny fingers undo the last buttons. "What's wrong, cat got your tongue?" She laughed. I silently grinned back at her, as she reached around me to unclasp my bra. "Come on now, let's see that tongue," she toyed with me like a five-year-old. "Come ON!"

I stuck out my tongue, just enough to play the game. "More!" She commanded and I complied. "Mmm, now put it in my mouth," she said, turning her head and bringing her sweet, young face close. She opened her mouth, as I leaned to insert my tongue. Like a task-driven robot, I stuck my tongue in her mouth. Once inside, she sucked it in deeper. This shot another, larger erotic twinge straight through me. I felt my juices starting to flow, as our tongues circled each other. Letting out a sigh through my nose, my eyes closed, while I sucked her tongue. The fact that my sexual escapades with women were limited (to say the least) never entered my juxtaposed mind.

My hands instinctively went to caress my young lover's face. Our fully lubricated lips couldn't contain the endless shared pool of saliva leaking down our cheeks. No longer could I ignore the incidental leaking between my legs. Shifting my stance as the kiss continued, I lowered my hand to her skin-tight jeans. Some suppressed taboo inside me awakened and I needed to know if she was as wet as I. Pressing the front seam of her cutoffs, neatly imbedded perfectly between her labia, my hand rubbed her harder and harder. The sounds of lapping tongues and moans grew even louder, as my third finger felt a trace of warm wetness.

She pulled my bra away. "Oh God Barb, you have beautiful boobs!" Denise exclaimed and immediately started licking my d-sized round mounds. I watched in amazement, as the sexy sophomore took my areola in her mouth and sucked my nipples. My head fell back, while my hands returned to hold her face close to suckle my breast. "God, I love your big tits," she said, preferring to stick with my right melon. Cupping my left one, I raised it to lick and suck it myself. That's when the first tiny wave of an orgasm swept over me.

"You ladies okay in there? Do you need some help?" Tony asked.

"Do we need help, Denise?" I asked seriously, completely unaware of the connotation.

"Just getting Missus B's Halloween costume on, Daddy. We'll be out in a minute," she yelled and undid my skirt. Suddenly her demeanor changed to that of an anxious servant about to get caught raiding a cookie jar. She nervously looked around to do whatever she could to speed up the process. "Gown first, or do ya have something for under, Barb?"

"Oh, it's that funny looking wire thingy over there," I said, pointing to the hanger.

"You wear a HANGER with this?" She asked, handing me the hanging gown.

"No silly–THIS thingy!" I snickered; reaching underneath the costume for the wired contraption I called a bra. Sliding the under wire under my ample jugs and fastening the back, I shed my pantyhose.

Pulling the ultra-sheer black hose up my leg, Denise stopped me. "Wait. Let's not wear panties with those. They'll be much sexier without."

"Okay," I blindly agreed, and pulled my panties off. "Oh, they're kinda wet anyway," I smiled.

"Mmmm, I'll bet they are," Denise concurred and slid her hand down my tummy to feel my wet, wet lips.

"God, that feels good!" I moaned, as her tiny fingers adeptly parted my labia to find my clit.

"Shit, we'll never get you dressed, at this rate!" She assumed a more controlling role. It must have been painfully obvious, I wasn't in control. She pulled her hand away, much to my further confusion, and had me pull on the hose for my costume.

The gown was next. Pushing my arms into the soft spandex fabric, I adjusted my cleavage for greatest visibility, and lined up the waist-high, floor-length slit. Slipping into the super high heels, and tightening the belt, I tacked on the plastic dagger. The narrow bust of the costume also aided in smashing my round tits together, yet was tight enough to see the outline of my nipples. "Oh I have some Band-Aids for those," I said, reaching for my purse.

"Nah, let them show; it's so sexy without them," Denise noted. I nodded.

"It's been a minute! You girls about done in there?" Her anxious father hollered.

"YES, almost done now," I shot back and giggled, as Denise plopped me down to do my makeup.

The girl may never get a grasp on quantum physics, but when it came to applying makeup, Denise knew her shit! Bases and powders, rouge, mascara and lip gloss flowed from her fingers to my face with the speed and precision of a seasoned artist. In no time, she transformed my ruddy, mom-next-door complexion to that of a sultry, sensual vixen any red-blooded man (or ghoul) would love to share his crypt with. "Jesus Christ Denise, you are a miracle worker! It would have taken me over an hour to even come close to this!" I was utterly amazed at her expertise.

"Thanks Barb. Now, let's see how this wig works," she brushed off my praises and hoisted the nearly 2-foot high slab of fake black hair on my head. After she tucked (or nailed) in what seemed like a hundred hair pins to hold the sucker in place, I was ready.

"Okay, time's up, let's see this great costume!" Shouted Tony, as he unlocked and threw open the door. I got to my unsteady feet. Perched high on the black heels, I made a slow turn to face him. "My, my, look at YOU! How utterly delicious!" The volume of his voice increased proportionally to the size of his eyes.

Trying hard to stay in vamp character, whatever I imagined that to be, I finally looked down at my blooming bosom and blushed. Denise's father had taken the extra time waiting for us to change into a long silk robe, which offered a partial view of his hairy muscular chest. In my nearly anesthetized state, I could still feel the little blonde's lips on mine and her hand on my pussy. Although bewildered by it all, I was turned on and feeling no pain. Exuding all the sensuality I could muster, I slinked closer to our Svengali.

"Tell you what Miss Barb, why don't you just sit your sexy self right there for now," Tony said, exercising his ultimate control over both of us. Sending them both a silent pout, I retreated to the desk and scooted back on top of it.

Denise was apparently in tune with a certain regimen. She untied and opened Daddy's robe, before she unbuckled her shorts, and unbuttoned the starched cowboy blouse. Trapped in my stupor, a sight which normally would have disgusted me only served to further arouse me. Petite Denise submissively went to her knees and ran her hands up and around her forty-year old father, and then dug into his satin shorts to pull out his fat cock. Just the sight of the 7-inch, thick hunk of semi-hard meat in her dainty hands sent a charge to my pussy.

Any distant thoughts of morality and ethics soon vanished, while I watched her tug and lick his sweet banana-shaped salami. It didn't dawn on me that this family show was primarily for my benefit, as Tony dropped his long robe and took hold of Denise's golden locks. Forcing more and more of his expanding erection between her small lips, I reached down to spread the slit in my costume. Tony took note of my every move, and reached into a drawer for a black dildo; the huge size and length of it I've never seen.

"Here, you can use this," he grinned and lofted it to me. I caught the obscene hard black rubber replica in both hands. My stunned expression must have convinced him I had no idea what to do with the damn thing. "Come on Teach, you know where it goes," her father implied, glancing down between my legs.

The slightest inference was as good as a command in my dazed brain. Hiking up my long gown, I knelt on the desktop and slowly rubbed the pseudo cock against my panty-hosed pussy. "Why Barb, I thought you were horny?" Tony teased.

"I am. Oh GOD, I am! Can I join..." I started to climb down from my perch.

"NO, you stay right there! Just rip a hole where it goes, and give us a show," he barked, as Denise continued to twist and suck his full-sized rod.

The need to satisfy my immediate urges, and my willingness to comply with his erotic wishes overruled any convention. I dug my nails into my pantyhose and ripped them apart at the crotch, enough to accommodate the oversized device. "Turn around so we can see you Teach," he suggested. Shifting myself around on all fours, I gave them an unobstructed view of the foot-long dildo entering my wet mature pussy. After plenty of prodding, I had the black monster inserted more than half way in my snatch. Though I've never been much on using such means to masturbate, the sensation did more than serve its purpose. Ramming the thick-veined beast in and out of my love hole faster and faster, I began to feel the onset of a full-blown orgasm.

"Sweetheart, that's enough for now. Let's not waste all of this in your mouth," I heard Tony tell Denise. "Okay Vampira, it's your turn. Come here." He commanded.

I thought about correcting him about my character's name, but kept my silence, pulled out the beast, and slid down from the desk. By now, Denise had discarded her Daisy Duke costume, except for the kick-ass boots. Her young, supple body, with her long golden hair cascading down her back, was too enticing to ignore. Her dark tanned, soft, yet firm C-sized boobs magnetically drew me closer. Towering over her in my heels, I leaned down and went straight to fondling and kissing them. "Oh Missus B, you have such a tender touch," she approved, while her father pulled the skin-tight fabric down my shoulders from behind.

Denise watched her Daddy's every move, and nodded to him, as she eased her petite frame down to the floor in front of me. With my big jugs billowing from my make-shift bra, I followed her lead and joined her on the carpet. Our erotic floor dance slowly evolved into her twisting her body around to line up in a 69 with me. Hovering over her perfect flesh doggy style, I ran a free hand ever-so-lightly from her knee, and down to her shaved mons. When her hands reached up to mold my fleshy thighs and ass, I buried my face between her thighs. "Ooooh GOD, oh GODDD!" She cried, as my tongue parted her labia and quickly found her clit. Digging her nails into by ass cheeks, I managed to eek out a muffled grunt, when I felt a cock against my pussy from behind.

Tony shoved his rock hard cock past my tender lips into my vagina. I parted my legs to offer him better access. However, as quick as the cock filled my vagina, just as fast he whipped it back out. "Eat that sweet asshole," he said.

In my trance, I had no other choice than obey his request. Licking and tonguing his daughter's puckered hole, I was surprised at feeling her tongue in my asshole. Apparently he got double duty from the same command, as we both eagerly satisfied his request. Tasting and reaming the girl's asshole with my thick tongue, I reached back to pull my cheek. Guessing this would allow her tiny tongue deeper access, I guessed wrong. Her tongue, her face, her kisses disappeared. However, since it was cock I craved, I wasn't at all disappointed to feel Tony's tool parting my pussy again. As the stiff pole split my lips and buried itself several inches inside, I was shocked by another cock slowly being forced into my asshole.

"Oh NO! Nooooo!," I pleaded and shook my pelvis to discourage such a thing. From underneath me, tiny fingers massaged my outer lips, while Denise's other hand pushed the fake phallus further in my pussy. "Oh MY GAWD!" I screamed, suddenly realizing it was Daddy's real cock fucking my ass. My screams were of no avail, as the two cocks jutted deeper in my unprotected holes. Fighting through the pain, I discovered another irrational niche of my erotic psyche that loved every inch. Screams turned into grunts, while my groans softened into moans of unspeakable pleasure.

Sometime during this perverse dream I swear I heard another female voice. "Now, is this any way to treat a guest?" said the deep feminine voice. "Denise, get out of there now and give the poor woman room to breathe," the woman's voice instructed. With that oversized helmet of a wig weighing my head down, the best I could do was shift my head from side to side. That's when I got a glimpse of her red patent leather pumps.

My mind staggered back and forth, whether or not to acknowledge the presence of Sharon, Denise's mother, or ride out the incredible fucking I was receiving from her husband. Fortunately my libido won out, and I starting coming. Taking over Denise's job, I reached between my thighs and shoved the ebony cock deep in my pussy, as my sphincter contracted tight around Tony's throbbing cock. "YES! Oh God FUCK! FUCK ME!" I yelled in the heat of a fiery orgasm. The only thing I needed to complete my lust was to feel Tony's hot cum filling my ass.

"Goodness, she does seem to be enjoying that fat cock of yours Honey," Sharon noted. "So, are you going to come in Elvira's ass, or not?" She urged, with a healthy dose of antagonism in her voice.

Waiting, as I was, for her husband to come, I started feeling self conscious. I had yet to formally meet this woman, never mind not being able to see her. Judging from her shoe size and less than supine ankles, I figured Sharon to be a good sized woman. Tony quietly dug his fingers further into my ass cheeks and stepped up his ramming pace. His breathing became erratic, as I noticed articles of Sharon's clothing being discarded around me. I remember thinking, "She does have expensive taste in clothes–nice fabric," when Tony's trembling cock began erupting. Much to my dismay, the eruption wasn't accomplished internally; at least not inside me. Numb with the anticlimax, I swiveled my head around to see Mommy Dearest reaping the tasty rewards of her husband's ejaculation.

Like some tired, rejected whore, I crept across the floor on all fours to dislodge the dildo and lick my wounded ego. I hadn't traveled far, when Pussy-in-Boots (Denise) caught up with me. The little minx was determined not to let me wallow in self-pity. After coaxing me to turn over, I propped my back against a couch.

"Please don't be angry at Daddy. I'll make sure and take care of you," she claimed, batting her long lashes.

Still paralyzed in my erotic state, I was easily consoled by her hand on my pussy. Spreading my legs apart, two or three of her fingers soon had my pussy sopping wet. We had traded any number of lesbian kisses, when her buxom mother knelt down on my other side to join us. Without a word, Sharon took hold of her daughter's long soft hair and pulled her close for a kiss. Denise parted her lips to accept the mature lady's tongue. Instead, Sharon opened her cum-filled mouth and immediately unloaded her husband's thick, white jism into her daughter's mouth. This somewhat surprised Denise, and she only received a partial load. The majority of his ejaculate oozed and dripped on the young student's face.

"Hi, you must be Barb," I heard Sharon's deep voice echo in my ear.

Returning a glassy-eyed stare to the woman, I worked up a half-smile, before Denise's little hand turned my face back to her. My nostrils flared at the scent of Sharon's heavy perfume. I felt hands exploring, and then freeing my boobs. Denise's perfect face, spoiled by gobs of man gravy, closed in on my ruby lips. Kissing and licking Tony's shared spunk from Denise was beyond gross. It was most definitely a ritual I'd never been treated to. With starchy goo lacing my lips, the thought of retreat raced through my brain.

Harsh white flashes blinded me, while Denise and her mother continued to fondle and caress my body. When Sharon eased me to the floor, I felt Denise's hand edge itself past my labia and into my vagina. Sharon's figure was nothing remarkable, except for her mammoth cone-shaped hooters. Feeling her daughter's tiny hand wiggling further into my cunt, my hands slammed to the floor to grip whatever hunk of carpet I could. Lowering her 38D tits to my mouth, I sucked Sharon's nipples hard and bent my legs to take more of Denise's fist in my pussy. When her hand finally stopped its forward progress, I swear she'd reached my cervix. Feeling a tiny sensation on my clit, I was again in the throes of another orgasm. Whether it was Denise's tongue, her other hand, or my fingers, I couldn't have cared less.

Sharon leaned back from smothering my face with her tits, and opted to achieve the same effect with her thick thighs and pussy. When she got up to do just that, I caught a glimpse of Tony lined up behind Denise, obviously laying more pipe to her. Another series of blinding flashes, and I was greeted with mature pussy flesh in my face. Applying my tongue to the larger woman's slit, her thighs closed around my head. Deaf and virtually blind to the twisted perverse world around me, every tiny movement and sensation was intensified. Subtle muscular movements of Denise's wrist and tongue took me to heights of orgasmic delight I've never experienced. It was all about sensations, and at that moment, they were sensational!

Momma Sharon rode my face for several more minutes, when I suddenly I could hear and see again! She had climbed off, which I figured was a mixed blessing, considering her weight. Unfortunately, Denise was instructed to, or otherwise withdrew her fist. Gathering what miniscule amount of sense I had left, the "mistress of the dark" got back to her feet and tried to recreate her mystique. My captors suspiciously vanished, leaving me totally alone without direction. Paranoia set in, and after a fair amount of sorting everything out, I recalled why I was dressed this way in the first place. "Hey, I've got a party to attend!"

Hearing voices echoing through the tiled halls, I grabbed up my personals, and made my way out of the den. Hoping I could slip out unnoticed, my loud heels clicking on the tile must have given me away. "WELL NOW, what do we have here?" Said a huge ape of a man, just entering the foyer. Intent on making a quick escape, my heels clip-clopped faster toward the front entrance, when the ape grabbed my arm. "I heard Missus B was here, but I didn't believe it!" The giant sized young man said, turning me around.

"Hi Brad," I grumbled, trying to offer as little eye contact as possible.

"Damn, just look at YOU! I never knew you had a body like that," he chortled and inserted a massive paw in my cleavage to grab one of my tits.

"Look Brad, I've got a party to get to, and I'm late already.

"Oh yeah, you've got a party to go to... in my PANTS!" He bellowed, and jerked my boob out of my gown for a better look.

Trying my best to turn or twist my arm from his other hand was pointless. He was way too strong and apparently too drunk to reason with. "Listen, my husband will..." I tried one last threat when he interrupted.

"Your HUSBAND? Give me a break Lady Vampire, or whatever you're 'posed to be. Your husband and what fucking army will stop us from having a little party, huh?" Said the Neanderthal, now focusing his attention on the slit in my gown.

Choosing another ploy with Denise's brain-dead boyfriend, I relaxed and undid a few buttons from his shirt. "Denise would be really upset to find you've been cheating on her, don't ya think?" I tried appealing to his baser instincts.

"Fuck her. She AND her slut mother can just fuck off, for all I care," he claimed, jamming his oversized hand between my legs. "Damn woman, you ain't got pants on! DAMN, you're as wet as can be," he blurted out, before dragging me back into the den.

Barb36D
Barb36D
980 Followers