Halloween Tutor / Elvira's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barb36D
Barb36D
985 Followers

Hiking my gown up, I had Denise separate from Becky, so I could take her place. Becky robotically reached up, wrapped her arms around my thighs and quickly started eating me out. This totally stunned my husband. "Take the picture!" I yelled, as the rich mother of two debutants licked and sucked my wet pussy.

"That's incredible!" Donny reeled, taking a few more incriminating shots.

"Quite a trick, huh?" I grinned, then found myself over-enjoying her munching. "Oooh Becky, you're surprisingly good at that!" Hesitant to pull myself from her talented tongue.

"Well now, what do we have h-here!" I heard George's drunken voice from behind me. Toting a magnum of champagne and glasses, he was joined by another couple, The Wolfman and a female Alien. "Looks like you kids are the ones having the REAL p-party!" George noted, not at all upset at seeing his wife in such a state.

"Hi Georgie! More champagne? Oh, you're such a sweetie," his flat-chested wife exclaimed, as Photo-boy continued to fill and refill her pussy. "Do be a dear and pour us a glass," she asked, raising her long-stemmed glass for a refill.

"Oh here, let ME do the honors," I interrupted, and stepped in to take her glass. Shuffling the heavy bottle from George's grip to my husband, I prompted him to open it. Like a well-choreographed dance, a drugged and dangerous Denise stepped in to schmooze George.

Donny popped the cork and filled the glasses, as I introduced hubby and myself to our new, disguised guests. The Wolfman answered my introduction, with a simple handshake. Apparently preoccupied by the lurid sight at hand, he must have felt formal introductions were unnecessary. His pricey, life-like mask left his face completely unrecognizable. The Alien's elaborate black mask, over three foot long, virtually covered her upper half. Except for her long attractive, black hosed legs, her identity too was a mystery. Content in her anonymity, the woman was quick to observe everything, but remained silent.

Little Daisy Duke, out of costume (and control, for that matter) was every drunken letch's wet dream come true. Our resident letch/host was naked and already getting his cock mouth-washed by Denise, when Photo-boy popped his own cork. Caught up in the sight of Morticia's cum-spattered cunt, the Wolfman figured he had waited long enough to take advantage of our hostess. Downing his undusted glass of bubbly, he unzipped, gave an atypical growl, and went on all fours to give Becky's cream pie some quality time.

This left Donny and I alone with the mute Alien, as Photo-boy went about the sordid duty of documenting all of this diabolical evidence for posterity and any vengeance I might desire to exact. Hubby conveniently excused himself, heading off to "Take a pause for the cause," he announced.

"Care for some champagne?" I proudly offered the long-legged monster. Taking the thin rimmed crystal from me, I wondered just how she would consume the drink. I imagined the huge Alien mask would be a major obstacle. However, she nodded, held the long stemmed glass and refocused her attention on the erotic scene playing out before us. I shared her voyeurism at that point and sipped my untainted bubbly amber, glancing occasionally to see if she ever would take a drink.

"I like champagne," finally came a muddled female voice from under the Alien's mask.

"Yes, so do I," sipping again and glancing.

"I like to celebrate ALL the holidays with champagne," she added.

Stopping in mid-sip, I turned toward her, upon hearing that familiar remark from much earlier in the evening. "Even Halloween?" I baited her.

"Yes, especially Halloween," the voice said, as she seductively traced the rim of the glass with her index finger. "Tell me, does yours taste a little bitter?"

"No, but it did earlier," I answered cautiously, trying to see through that damn plastic mask of hers. She had yet to take a sip of the champagne, while I finished off my drink.

"I warned you; told you to watch your back over there," those words hung in the air, as she stepped close to brush back a stray strand of my coal-black wig. "Just between us two... I prefer the bitter champagne," said the Alien, letting her long fingers fall from my wig to traverse the thin path down my cleavage.

The mystery of Alien's identity was solved. However, the impulse to unveil her was detained. Her masked seduction was too inviting to suspend. When her hand fell further to part the slit in my gown, I moved closer to unworldly, hideous masked creature. Feeling her hand parting my thighs, I reached down to produce the hidden envelope. Her fingers began exploring my labia, as I fixed her drink with Daddy's magic dust.

Dracula returned from relieving himself to find the orgy had expanded to accommodate two extra females. Stretched out on a grassy spot not far from the others, the Alien and I had totally shed our costumes and were sweetly intertwined in a traditional 69. Without a word, Donny disrobed and went to his knees. Smiling as he neared the two of us, he questioned, "This can't be the Alien?"

Slowly uncoupling from our lesbian embrace, we slithered up to either side of him. The unmasked Alien nodded, brushed back her long brunette hair and immediately leaned down to take my husband's cock in her mouth. Caressing her back with one hand, I ground my melons into his torso and brought his face to mine.

"Donny, this is Jean. She's my...," I paused to collect just the right words. "Let's just say we have a lot in common," I grinned and groped his bare ass.

"Hi Jean, pleased to meet ya," he said, softly combing his fingers through her tresses.

With her mouth full of my hubby's meat, she managed to make eye contact and winked. "You realize this is another one of my tricks; just for you Honey," I whispered and tongued his ear. "It's up to you to provide us with a treat," I added, and then peppered his chest and abdomen with kisses to join her.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As anticipated, my husband provided a nice sized treat for both of us to share. Jean, in her "adjusted" state, was also happy to accommodate a free rectal probing from hubby's Viagra-enhanced tool. All things considered, it turned out to be a memorable and rewarding party. Any vengeful thoughts I had entertained diminished. The new relationship with my sexy co-teacher was definitely an unexpected reward.

Regrouping ourselves after the night's festivities, I found petite, naked Denise balled up and shivering in a corner of the aviary. Donny threw his Dracula cape around her, while I collected her skimpy Daisy clothes.

"Anyone up for some breakfast," The Wolfman asked, as we headed outside to our cars.

"That's sounds like an excellent idea; count us in!" Donny answered, carrying a comatose Denise in his arms.

As Jean and I discussed what she might have on hand to make a meal, the night air awakened Denise. "BALONEY! Daisy Duke wants baloney!" She yelled.

"What's THAT all about?" Jean asked, furrowing her brow.

"Oh, I forgot. Jean this is Denise West," I began introductions, when Denise came up for air again.

"HI JEANNIE! Thanks again for getting me through Math!" Denise shouted, before passing out again.

"That's right. You two know each other, don't you?" I asked.

"Oh yes; all too well. I tutored her last year in Math. At least that's how it started," Jean recalled, then pulled my arm to draw me close for a whisper. "Turned out, Denise ended up being MY tutor. You might say she was my Halloween tutor," she smiled.

"Make that OUR Halloween tutor!" I laughed and draped my arm around Jean's shoulder, as we walked together into the night.

Barb36D
Barb36D
985 Followers