Halloween With Sinnndy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sinnndy
sinnndy
212 Followers

I now knew what I was up against, and while I did have some wrestling training, I knew she did also and had the weight advantage. Maybe it's courageous or maybe stupidity, but I'm pretty fearless. I knew I had to be quicker than her, so I waited for her to lunge at me, and when she did, I ducked under her and threw her past me. I then quickly tackled her from behind and applied a full nelson on her. It was time for some payback, so I put her in the same position that she had me in. I grabbed her hair and spun around and started spanking and slapping her full but firm ass. She was yelping and calling me nasty names, I was turned on and there wasn't a soul doing anything else but watching the two of us. I kept far enough away from her so she couldn't reach back for my hair, but she used her weight to eventually buck me off.

We both got back on our feet and I knew she wouldn't fall for the last trick. I didn't have time to think of anything new as she lunged at me again, I tried to duck away, but she grabbed a handful of my hair. She full me towards her, slapped me good in the face and then brought up her powerful knee into my midsection. The breath went right out of my body, which went limp. She then lifted me off of the ground and began to spin me around. I was really glad that I didn't too much to drink that night, as I was getting really dizzy and was trying to catch my breath. She then slammed me to the carpet and belly flopped on top of me. I was pretty much done for; I would need a lot of time to recover and was at her mercy again.

While laying on my back, she turned around and planted her ass on my face and commanded me to eat. I started licking and nibbling at her asshole. She then commanded Gina and Jenny to come over and help her. They each grabbed one of my legs by the ankles, spread them wide and pulled them back towards my head. I was immobile again, spread wide for everyone to see and completely at Jessie's mercy. While a bit uncomfortable and just getting back my senses, I was still turned on by what had happened and what was about to happen. I was brought back to reality by a stinging blow to my pussy. "Eat you stupid little bitch", my Mistress commanded. I buried my tongue up her asshole which must have pleased her because she didn't slap my pussy again.

Jessie adjusted herself so that her pussy was right in my face and I dove in slurping and licking her yummy box. I felt a pair of hands on my thighs and felt a hard cock sliding into my pussy. Since Jessie was on top of me, I had no idea who was fucking me nor did I care, I was just happy to have a cock inside of me. Jessie was really squirming on my face, what can I say, I can eat pussy with the best of them. The person fucking me pulled out of my pussy and drove himself right into my ass and started fucking away. He slammed into me good for about 5 minutes and then pulled out of my ass. Jessie got up off of me but Gina and Jenny were still holding my legs back and apart. I looked up just in time to see Ronnie stroking his cock and then shooting his goo all over my face. I was told by Jessie to leave his cum on my face, and she proceeded to sit back down on my face as I went back to pleasuring her.

I felt someone else knocking at my backdoor so I opened up and let him in. He slammed me hard and was pretty thick, I guessed that this was Tommy because of the cock’s width. Jessie started gyrating her hips and started to moan, and then shot some lady liquid into my mouth which I hungrily lapped up. The man fucking my ass pulled out and when Jessie rose up again, Tommy shot his load all over my face. Jessie and Gina switched places, Jessie grabbing my leg and Gina sitting on my face, and another man replaced Tommy in my asshole and hammered away.

This went on for quite a while as I always seemed to have pussy in my face and a cock in my ass. It was an endless supply, and when the men were done with my ass, they shot their loads on my face. The scary thing about all this was that I was still hot and horny, ready for more. I had lost count, but I believe I got all 9 women off at this time, and most of the men had fucked my ass and shot their loads on my face, even Billy. Jessie sat back down on my face and I eagerly started munching on her tasty pussy. I felt a big head poking at my asshole. That was when I remembered that Horse was still there. I was a bit tired and getting quite sore, but I wanted him to fill my ass just the same. He did fill me too, slamming as much meat into my ass as he could. It hurt quite a bit and I saw stars, but I never stopped eating Jessie’s pussy and I started pushing my ass into Horses body trying like hell to get him in deeper.

My ass was pretty loose by this time, so Horse had a much easier time slamming in and out of me. My face was full of pussy so I couldn't egg him on, but I heard Billy in the background telling him to give it to the little slut. I think he had the whole thing sliding in and out, it was quite an intense combination of pain and pleasure added to the fact that Gina was playing with my clit now. I felt Jessie gyrate her hips again and fill my mouth with her love cream again just as I reached my own glorious orgasm. Jessie got off of me and seconds later, Horse pulled out of my ass and shot a huge load of sperm onto my cum covered face. I then reached out for his wonderful cock and licked and cleaned it off for him.

One would think that Billy would have given me the rest of what little night was left off to get some sleep. One would be wrong, Billy was having a ball watching me get abused. Billy rigged up the room so that I was on my knees with my chest on an ottoman, a spreader bar attached to my ankles and cuffed to one couch, with my hands handcuffed to the legs of the ottoman. I could move a little bit, but not too much. Billy then placed a blindfold over my eyes and told me that I was to pleasure anyone whenever they wanted. I didn't have much choice being in the situation I was in, and hoped that I could at least fall asleep for a little while.

I did fall asleep for a short while but was awoken by a hard cock in my pussy and a tapping at my mouth signaling me to open up, which I did. Horse was the one at my mouth, that was easy to tell, but it was hard to figure out who was in my pussy. I guessed it was either Ronnie or James since they hung out together, but I didn't really care, I just was glad that my pussy was getting another good workout. I couldn't come close to getting Horse all the way down my throat and really wasn't interested in that challenge. I just wanted to get him off quickly so I could get back to sleep. He basically had his hands placed around the back of my head and used my mouth like a pussy. That was fine with me, less work for me, but with the girth of his cock, my jaws started to ache. I tightened my lips around his cock as he slid more than half of his monster in and out of my mouth while the man behind me slammed and pumped away at my pussy.

Times like this make me wish I had use of my hands, it's just more enjoyable for me. I was enjoying being a cum slave however, and was rewarded first by Horse, and then by the mystery man with a couple of blasts of semen all over my cum crusted face. At least the blindfold kept the goo out of my eyes.

I fell asleep pretty much instantly but was awoken again, this time by a hard spank to my ass, and a wet, warm pussy in my face. I devoured the pussy in front of me as I felt what had to be a strap-on being pushed into my ass. I was guessing that it was Jessie in my ass, and by the pubic hair that I was licking, that it had to be Jenny's pussy. It's amazing how aware one becomes of your other senses when you are blindfolded. Jenny ground and rotated her pussy in my face as I licked and swirled my tongue around her clit as Jessie alternated her plastic cock in my ass and then my pussy while rubbing my clit. Jessie started fucking just my ass again and would rub my clit, and then spank my ass, damn she was good. It wasn't long before Jenny grabbed my head and pulled me closer, creaming my face with her juices, and then I came again as Jessie continued fucking and spanking my sore, beet red ass.

The girls finally left me alone to go back to sleep, but in what seemed minutes, a cock appeared at my mouth. I opened and he grabbed my head and face fucked me, and then pulled out so a different cock could do the same. It was Tommy and Jeff, they were tag teaming me again, each guy slamming my throat with their cocks and then giving their buddy a turn. Jeff stayed in a bit longer this time as Tommy got behind me and slammed his cock home into my sore ass. He gave me a good hard fucking, and then the boys switched positions, with Tommy in my mouth and Jeff in my ass. They kept this up for about 10 minutes, fucking my ass and then making me clean their cocks with my mouth. Tommy pulled out of my ass and came out front with Jeff as they both blasted my face together with more gobs of goo, then making me clean their cocks again.

I was really spent, I loved the evening and being the victim. The sex was wonderful, but I was tired and felt that I had enough. I fell into a deep sleep, this one thankfully lasted for hours. When I woke up, Jodi and Josh were watching TV, the rest of the gang had gone home. Jodi laughingly called me a disgusting slut, she said my face was just crusted with loads of cum. Billy came over and unshackled me, lifting my limp body in his arms and carried me into the bathroom, laying me into a warm bathtub filled with Mr. Bubble. He then sat down behind me and massaged my back and kissed my neck. He told me how much he loved me and how he enjoyed watching me take last night's abuse with eagerness and wanting more. I turned around and started kissing him passionately, our tongues swirling and twirling in each other's mouths.

I don't know what came over me, but I mounted his cock and slid my pussy down on him. We stayed there for a little while, kissing and moving our hips slightly. After a while, Billy lifted me out of the tub and carried me with his cock still buried in my pussy over to the bed. He laid me down on my back and made love to me with slow and easy strokes. We kissed the whole time as he would stop at the bottom of his down stroke and just lay there with me. It had been quite a while since we were this passionate; it was usually hard, sweaty, body slamming sex, which I love. This was nice after the past evening, a romantic lovemaking session with the man I wanted to spend the rest of eternity with.

Billy picked up his pace just a little bit as I reached between my legs to cup and scratch at his swinging balls. I looked at Billy’s face and I could see pleasure and an urgency telling me that he was about to cum. He did cum and I could feel large shots shooting deep into my pussy.

I found out later that while I had been blindfolded, Billy had stayed awake to make sure that I was not being abused, so he was as tired as I was. We fell asleep with Billy's shrinking cock still inside of me. We both woke up a couple of hours later with his cock still there, but hardening. Can you guess what we did next?

sinnndy
sinnndy
212 Followers