Hallows Eve in Casanova's Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within a few minutes, Jennifer was wonderfully relaxed. So wonderfully relaxed, that she even shut her eyes and felt herself drift in the blackness behind her eyes. Not quite asleep yet not quite awake, her mind wandered to thoughts of David, the bed and the night.

And that's when she felt something.

Hands.

Her eyes opened, horrified as she watched the sheets shift with the outline of multiple bodies. Adrenaline shot through her system. She tried to scramble out of bed, but the hands were on her shins, thighs, stomach, and arms, pinning her down. She attempted to scream, but a strong charcoal arm shot out from behind her head and shoved a bony fist in her mouth.

Holy fuck! This shit is real! Her mind screamed, watching the bodies move about, causing the silk sheet to fall from the bed. Widening, her eyes witnessed different colored apparitions without distinct faces. But they did have large gaping mouths and long, wild tongues roving about, tasting the air. Some of the specters were black, some grey and some a dark blue. Jennifer felt her eyes begin to tear up. With ease, they ripped off the teddy, exposing her. Who the fuck is going to believe I got raped by a haunted bed?

The creatures, around five of them, hovered over her, yet mysteriously, the hands still held her down. She was shocked when she felt gentle caresses at her feet, similar to what David had done. Then she remembered "taste of your own medicine".

This might be enjoyable after all. Jen calmed down a bit, as hands from different entities massaged her feet, moving up to her legs. Above and under her legs, the specters massaged, causing her to get goose bumps. Calves, shins, thighs, the hands did their magic. They pried her legs open, each one of them running their long fingers along her inner thighs. Then their surprisingly warm mouths followed.

Jennifer sighed as she felt the fingers and sweet licking and opened her legs wider. She was getting wet, and she could tell they knew that. Two creatures stayed by her legs, purposely avoiding her pussy as two more moved up, their tongues snaking along her stomach, causing a pleasant tickling to send shivers all the way up to her nipples. With that, the hands flipped her over onto her stomach roughly, the still restraining her, and her mouth, still gagged.

Her ass was getting a lovely massage when she felt a mouth on each breast, their long tongues wrapping around her full tits, the tips rubbing against her nipples. "Mmmm," she moaned against the fist, which instantly softened and exited her mouth, only to enter again as just two thick fingers, which she decided to gladly suck on. As she began to feel her juices trickle, she bobbed her head against the hand. That's when the mouths on her breasts began to suck at her nipples with ferocity, causing her to groan as the mouths at her thighs began to move closer to her waiting pussy.

Spreading her legs apart even farther, she felt the first contact of a delicious mouth against her vaginal opening. Slowly, a wonderfully lengthy and fat tongue entered her, causing her cunt to expand. At two inches in, the tongue wriggled, making Jennifer squirm with delight and from every inch on, the wriggling continued until the tongue was almost prodding at her cervix. Her clit throbbed for attention as she melted into the bed from the hard sucking and fat tongue; she wanted the incubi to fuck her.

"Ask. Ask. Ask." High, windy voices reached her ears.

In a heartbeat the wriggling and sucking stopped. The hand was slowly pulled away from her mouth so she could speak.

Panting, she cried out, "Get back to sucking my tits." The mouths returned, happily sucking, causing her to shudder in ecstasy. "Who ... mmm ... ahh yeah ... whoever has the tongue in me, fuck me. Now." Full force, the tongue moved in out hard enough to make the bed shake while at the same time managing to feel like it was spinning inside of her.

"Ooooh fuck! Take my clit in one of your mouths now! You know what I like!" She screamed as her g-spot and nipples were on fire. She should have came by now, but she was sure that the specters were holding her back until they were ready. Even though she was telling them what to do, she just knew they wouldn't let her cum until she was half crazy for release.

Jen felt something raising her hips - another mouth joining the master in her pussy. This one however, attended to her clit. To feel her clitoris being licked manically while getting her g-spot hit added with the continuous heightened sensitivity from her now bright red nipples caused her eyes to roll to the back of her head, her body shaking with pleasure even though she had yet to orgasm.

"P-pleaaase! Let me cum!" She called out to them.

Laughter was in the air and the creatures merely slowed down, the tongue penetrating her in a lazy fashion. The one with her clit began to suck casually, and the attention her nipples received stopped completely.

Panting hard, she waited for them to start up again. "More!" She shouted.

That's when she was rolled over onto her back, freed from their grasps.

"Watch." The voices whispered.

Looking up into the mirror on the ceiling, the canopy flipped up and roll to the headboard, giving her a clear view. She saw and felt her nipples being stretched gradually. Then she felt two arms grab hers and place them above her head. She felt the arms pull her up and down over the tongue deep in her pussy. She watched her body rock back and forth, making her again beg to reach orgasm, the build up unbearable. Again, that was denied.

When the mouth found her clit again, she moaned, as not only did the creature use its tongue to lick the tip of her nub, but the lips sucked the sides at the same time. The mouths on her breasts went back to sucking on them greedily.

"Fuuuck yes!" Jen called out, breathing hard. She was so close to cumming. She was shoved harder, up and down over the tongue in her pussy. Looking up, she saw the bed shaking, her body bouncing wildly up and down against the specter's heads, her juices shining between her legs.

"You may cum." A voice breathed.

With that, all of the mouths increased their assault, and Jennifer felt the pressure again. The pressure she loved. "I'm cummmming!" She shouted, and then screamed as she exploded, her orgasm so strong her cunt clenched at the tongue deep within her, still fucking non-stop. After shocks overwhelmed her, making her cry out louder, as the specters didn't ease up one bit. In less than a few seconds she had another orgasm, causing her to arch her back and shout some more.

"Almost time." The voices whispered, watching Jennifer cum over and over again.

"S-stop!" she finally managed to form words.

And they did.

In fact, they vanished.

Spent and exhausted, Jen looked at the alarm clock. Midnight. November 1st ... Casanova tried to get rid of his bed. Because the witch hated him. She sat up, sore. "They didn't have a reason to harm me."

She blinked. "David!" She had to call him. Grabbing the portable phone on the other nightstand, she called his cell, knowing she would be phoning him late at whatever hotel he was at and that had potential to make him a bit grumpy.

"Hello?" A groggy voice greeted her.

"David? David – the bed!"

"Jennifer? Why are you out of breath?"

"The bed!"

"The bed? What's wrong with it?"

"The story is true!"

He paused. Then laughed. "Trying to get me back for the pranks?"

"No! I'm serious."

"Then I'll just have to see for myself next Halloween." He laughed some more.

"Oh you will." Jennifer grinned. "We're booking that night off."

After the call, she buried herself in the covers, ready for a peaceful slumber. Davy Baby's going to really enjoy Halloween next year. And I get to watch.

12