Halo Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,329 Followers

When the knock of the delivery person came at the door Adam answered it and paid for the food while Janey sat by the tiny table with Nicky on her lap. Adam put the food on the table and the three of them began eating with healthy appetites.

Finally the three of them were full and Nicky was sitting on Janey's lap and cuddling against her as he yawned tiredly.

"Looks like our little man is ready for bed," Adam said softly, got to his feet and lifted Nicky into his arms. He checked that the nappy was still dry and carried the boy over to the cot while Janey prepared his last bottle for the night.

Adam stood beside Janey and watched as Nicky drank his drink then rolled onto his stomach. He drew his knees up underneath him and went to sleep with his bottom in the air.

Janey glanced at Adam and smiled softly before covering her son with a blanket. Then she walked over to the bed and sat down on one side, swung her legs up onto the bed and leant back against the bed head.

"Do you want a shower?" Adam asked as he moved to his bags.

"I had a shower at home. I thought it might be easiest with Nicky," Janey said with a faint smile.

"I'll just have a quick shower then," Adam said as he got a towel and his pyjama pants.

Janey watched as he headed for the shower cubicle. She got to her feet and retrieved her toiletry bag and nightie from her overnight bag. She waited until Adam returned after his shower before she headed for the tiny bathroom to brush her teeth and change into her nightie. She hesitated a moment then checked that Adam was not near the door before retrieving her diaphram case from her toiletry bag; quickly she dealt with inserting it before she hid the case in her toiletry bag once more.

"You look very nice," Adam said when Janey came out of the shower cubical and paused at the end of the bed.

Janey smiled and blushed slightly as she glanced towards her feet self-consciously. Slowly she walked around to one side of the bed and glanced across at Adam where he sat against the headboard on the other side of the bed.

Adam smiled encouragingly at Janey and pulled the bed covers back so she could get into bed. Even after over twelve months together she was an enchanting mixture of experience and naiveté.

Janey sat on the edge of the bed and hesitated for a moment before lifting her legs and swinging them up onto the bed and slipping her feet beneath the covers.

"It's nice and quiet here isn't it," Adam said softly as he covered her legs with the blankets.

"It's okay," Janey admitted as she glanced at him before slowly reaching out and placing a hand over his hand.

Adam leant close and kissed her lightly on the lips. He felt her open her mouth slightly and respond as he changed the angle of contact slightly.

"Do you want the light on or off?" Adam asked softly.

"Leave the toilet light on just in case Nicky wakes up. That way there's some light to see to him," Janey said quietly as she lay down and looked up at him.

Adam stretched out beside her and brushed the back of his fingers over her cheek lightly before leaning close to kiss her lightly on the lips. He felt Janey sigh beneath his kiss and lifted his head to gaze down at her for a few moments.

"It's nice to be in a bed and not have to worry about anything," Janey said softly

"It is isn't it," Adam agreed as he moved closer so that he could feel her body against his from chest to hip.

Janey closed her eyes as Adam lowered his head; his lips were dry and firm against hers as he kissed her. His tongue traced the seam of her lips then delved between them as she opened her mouth as the kiss deepened.

She felt one hand slide up over her ribs, cup her breast and roll her nipple between the fingers. Adams mouth left hers and his lips trailed across her cheek before he sucked and licked his way down the side of her neck to the soft skin where her shoulder joined her neck.

She felt the warm moistness of his mouth as his lips closed over the peak of her breast and she groaned softly as he suckled at her breast through the material.

Adam ran his hand down from Janey's breast, over her ribs and to her hip and pulled at the material to get to the skin beneath. He groaned against her breast as he realised she had no underwear on beneath the nightie as his fingers were drawn across her feminine mound to the moist folds within.

Janey moaned softly as Adam slid a finger into her passage, withdrew it and circled her clit with his finger before entering her once again with his fingers.

Adam raised his head to watch Janey's face as he pumped his hand between her thighs; in and out, in and out making her moan with pleasure and wriggle beneath his ministrations.

Janey bit her bottom lip as she tried to steady her breathing. Adam's hand was creating pleasure between her thighs and she could feel her own moisture growing as his hand continued to move.

"Does that feel good?" Adam asked huskily as he leant close then nuzzled against the side of her neck.

"Hhhmmmmm, " Janey murmured as her hips moved against his hand. She could feel him sucking at the side of her neck and wondered if she would have a mark there in the morning.

Adam felt her inner muscles grasping at his fingers as he moved his hand; he could tell by the soft sounds she was beginning to make that she was now fully aroused.

Adam hesitated for a moment then he remembered that they weren't using protection any more for a special reason. He withdrew his hand and Janey groaned in frustration.

Adam smiled as he moved over Janey and she reached eagerly for him. Her hands skimmed over his chest and across his shoulders as he settled his hips in the cradle of her thighs. He rocked his hips against her feeling his hard shaft moving between her slick folds.

"Ready?" Adam asked gruffly.

"Now," Janey demanded softly as she attempted to reach between them.

Adam laughed and brushed her hand aside as he reached between them; he took hold of his cock and guided it to her slick passage but only skimmed it back and forth across her opening until she whimpered and writhed beneath him.

He held his breath as he guided the head of his cock to her opening and slid slowly into her warm depths. Janey gasped and clutched at his shoulder then began moving with him as he began to move slowly.

Janey turned her face towards Adam's and he kissed her deeply for a few moments as they moved in a slow rhythm. He broke off the kiss and turned his head away as he began to move faster.

Janey settled her arms around his ribs just beneath his arms and clung to him as they moved in a smooth rhythm; she pressed a light kiss to his upper chest before turning her head and letting her cheek rest against his chest. She fixed her gaze on the upper corner of the cabin; distractedly she traced the pattern of the boards with her eyes as she hooked her heels behind his thighs.

She could feel the beginnings of the tightening that usually began low in her stomach as her pleasure built. The muscles in her stomach tightened and her breath came faster as she clutched at Adam tighter.

"Adam!" Janey whimpered as something tightened to an almost painful tightness deep inside her, she turned her head and focused on the pattern in the corner of the ceiling once more.

Pleasure washed over her in waves and Janey gasped as she bucked wildly beneath Adam and arched her back as she drew her knees up further. She was aware of Adam shuddering against her and she felt the warm flow of his release inside her as she gradually came back to earth.

When Adam got his breath back and his heart had settled into a normal pace he lifted himself off Janey, almost sighing with regret as he slid from her warm passage. He watched as her eyes fluttered open and she smiled at him with a sated look in her eyes; she rolled towards him and snuggled against his side as he settled in a comfortable position.

Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,329 Followers
12