Hands on Training Ch. 04

Story Info
Kayla finally lets go of her past.
4.2k words
4.72
25.3k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the delay!!! Things have been crazy between my summer class and my broken leg. I hope you enjoy and it was worth the wait!

*

She slowly came to; momentarily unaware of what was happening. It took her eyes a moment to focus and she heard and felt them around her before she actually saw what was going on. She tried to scream, but they put their hands over her mouth, and her cries were stifled. She attempted to bite one of their hands, but he just slapped her hard across her cheek, with enough force that would leave a mark visible for days to come. They had ripped off her sweater and skirt, leaving her lying there in the strange bed in just her spankies. Gregg, her boyfriend, was molesting her breasts, groping them hard. He brought his mouth down to one of her nipples and chomped down on it in his drunken state, making her scream. He then ripped her spankies off, leaving her nude, their eyes gawking at her.

Tyler held her arms down and Rick her legs spread as Gregg stood up and removed his pants. His hard cock, its engorged purple head was pointing out towards her. He climbed up her body and straddled her high on her chest, running his cock over her face.

"Suck it," he commanded. She was sobbing and wouldn't open her mouth, shaking her head no. He grew angry and struck her. "I said suck it, you fucking whore!" he screamed as the tears poured out from her eyes. She barely opened her mouth, but he forced it in, all the way to the back of her throat, causing her to gag. He pulled back for a moment, then rammed it in again, choking her.

"You fucking tease. You shoulda just sucked my dick like a good whore." He removed his dick from her mouth, a strand of her saliva dangling from its head. That would be the only lubrication she got as he reared back and shoved his dick into her dry sex. He only made it about halfway in, partially from the lack of lube, partially because her hymen was blocking his entrance. He reared back again and forced himself all the way into her box, tearing through her virginal membrane, and ripping a scream out from her soul. Gregg rode her hard and swift, grating against her insides with each stroke. His drunken state prolonged his arousal and her torture, until he finally came. He remained over her a moment, until he regained his composure and his cock began to shrink from inside her. He turned back to Rick, "Your turn."

Rick mimicked Gregg's actions as he violently attacked her cunt. He was a bit more vocal than Gregg though, saying things to her like "Take this you dirty bitch," and "You know you're enjoying the fucking we're giving you." The guys all laughed as she continued to sob, now silently, her spirit broken. Rick looked up at Tyler and motioned him up with a flick of his head…

Kayla awoke, drenched in sweat, her heart pounding in her ears. She was almost hyperventilating as she attempted to compose her breathing. She rose from her bed and went to the bathroom to splash cold water on her face. The dreams kept coming. The only time they didn't was when Dave spent the night with her. She felt safe then, protected in his arms. Tonight's was far worse than normal. Normally she awoke before Tyler was able to take his turn with her. She went back to her bedroom and looked at the clock. 2:17am it read. She lay back down in her bed and tried to close her eyes, but was greeted by a vision of Gregg's laughing face. Her eyes flew open and she sat back up, realizing that she would be getting no more sleep this morning.

When she walked in that morning, Dave knew something was wrong. She had dark circles under her eyes and just looked like hell. He rushed over to her.

"What happened?"

"Nightmare, bad one," she replied blandly.

"Are you okay?"

She just shrugged her shoulders. "What am I supposed to do? I don't know how to stop them-I wish I did. The only time they don't happen is when you're there."

Just then the Sergeants came in and interrupted their conversation. Dave gave her a small smile as they lined up, but she didn't return it. His focus the whole day was not on their exercises, but on her. They had a very important examination tomorrow, and she needed to be focused, as did he. And then he remembered what she had said the only time they don't happen is when you're there. Dave knew he was going to have to break their rule and stay with her, but he couldn't tell her, otherwise she'd protest.

He said goodbye to her like any other day, then went home to get his clothes and stuff he'd need for the next day. He could come home after class the next day. After all, it was Friday and also her birthday weekend and he had big plans for them. He wasn't going to allow her nightmares to haunt her and get in the way of their future. He stopped off and picked up some Chinese before heading over to her place.

Kayla was just beginning to doze on the couch when the doorbell rang. She whined to herself for a moment, unhappy with the intrusion. She got up off the couch and saw Dave when she looked through the peephole. She quickly unlocked the door and flung it open. "What are you doing here?"

He bent down and gave her a light kiss. "I'm here to feed you and keep the bad thoughts away, so that you can be well rested for tomorrow and I don't toss and turn all night worrying about you. Now shut the door, it's getting cold out," he said as he walked passed her into the kitchen.

She shut the door and followed him. "I thought we had rules?" she asked.

He walked up to her and slid his arms around her waist. "We do, but your well being comes first, and besides, rules were made to be broken," he said, smiling mischievously.

"Oh no, if you stay here, we won't sleep and I'm already exhausted."

Dave lifted his right hand and said, "Scout's honor."

888888888888888888888888888888

After dinner, they settled onto the couch to watch TV. Kayla was already exhausted and passed out in his lap shortly thereafter. He watched for awhile until he became sleepy himself and turned it off. He lifted her in his arms and carried her into her bedroom, placing her gently down gently. Dave stripped down into his boxers before climbing in bed behind her and pulling the covers up. He wrapped his arm around her waist possessively and drifted off to sleep.

He awoke before she did and before the alarm went off, so rolled over and he shut it so it didn't startle her awake. She must have gotten up in the middle of the night and been hot because she was no longer wearing the sweats she had on when he fell asleep. He looked under the blanket and saw that she only had on a pair of striped boy short panties. He smiled and placed his hand on her hip, lightly tracing the stripes with his finger. He pulled her hair up with his other hand and began kissing her neck, working his way forward to her throat.

She purred as she woke, feeling the light kisses Dave was raining over her throat. "Now that's a nice way to wake up," she murmured.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it, even if it is only 5:15." He placed his hand flat on her hip and splayed his fingers out, just content to have her in his arms, as he continued nuzzling her neck.

She rolled over so she could kiss him, but stopped when the hand that had been on her hip rested on top of her sex. A bolt of electricity hit her in the stomach as felt his hand touching her so intimately, so possessively. Dave had stilled, wide eyed, as if he was terrified as to how she was going to react. Kayla slowly ran her hand down her body until she met his. She placed her hand over his and lifted her knees, placing her feet flat on the mattress. She locked eyes with him as she slowly opened her legs and led his hand down over her mound.

Dave felt the heat radiating off of her, a slight dampness on her panties. She had a look in her eyes that was almost pleading. "Babe, are you sure?"

Kayla's response was to press his hand into her harder as she thrust her hips upward. That was all the encouragement Dave needed. He started teasing her by tracing her lips through her panties. He wanted to methodically torture her to climax. His touch was feather light as he gently stroked her with his fingertips. He sat up and removed his hand for a minute; Kayla looked at him disheartened. He hooked his index fingers in each side of her panties and began rolling them down her legs bit by bit, his hands travelling their length, sending a shiver through Kayla's body. When he finally pulled them off her feet he began trailing soft kisses up her feet, to her calves, and thighs. As he rose higher, he could smell her scent, and drank it in. A soft layer of blonde curls peeked at him. He was tempted to have a taste of her, but refrained for the moment. He slipped his hands in the side of her shirt, and pulled it up as he ran his tongue up her stomach and nuzzled her breasts. He pulled her shirt over her head and bent down to kiss her briefly.

He paused for a moment, gazing at her nude form, then placed another light kiss on her lips. "You are absolutely stunning." He placed a kiss on his index finger and placed it on her forehead, trailing it over her nose, lips, and down her throat before he paused it her chest. He lightly circled his finger over her breasts, teasingly running over her nipples, before he continued down her belly to her clit. He began a slow circular assault and was rewarded with an approving whimper from Kayla. He slid his finger farther down her slit, her juices lubricating his finger, as he gently stroked her opening once, twice, three times before dipping his finger inside of her. Kayla arched her hips to meet him, groaning her desire and drawing him in deeper, as Dave slowly began finger fucking her very tight opening.

When she had stretched a bit to accommodate him, he added a second digit. He then returned to his assault on her clit, using his thumb in a circular motion to stimulate the nub. Kayla's head had begun thrashing back and forth, and he sped up his pace a bit as he encouraged her to cum. "Come on baby, just let go. You know you wanna," he urged her before taking her nipple in his mouth. That was all she needed to freefall over the edge. She threw her head back, and held his head to her breast, as she moaned his name.

Kayla was sated as her arms slipped from Dave's head back onto the bed. She felt him move, but her eyes were still closed, so she was not prepared when a hot tongue slowly swiped across her most intimate area. She gasped from the shock and pleasure. She was still riding the wave from her orgasm as she felt his tongue slowly swirl over and tease her clit.

"Oh my god! What are you doing to me?" she moaned. But, Dave didn't reply. Instead he smiled and began sucking on her clit, his two fingers slowly slipping back into her hole. The intrusion sent her over the edge again as she screamed out his name. Dave gave her a moment to rest as he lapped up her sweet juices. He slowly slid his fingers in again and bent them forward, now lightly stimulating her g-spot. Kayla was panting breathlessly, not sure how much of this wonderful agony she could withstand. "Dave, please," her voice hoarsely begged, but she was cut off as he began this time alternating his thumb and tongue. She began to moan his name and he flicked his fingertips against her g-spot as if he was gently playing a drum solo. Kayla screamed and flew over the edge again.

Kayla was panting, unable to catch her breath, as she floated on a cloud of ecstasy. Dave shimmied up her body, kissed her gently, and whispered, "I'm going to take a shower." She didn't even nod or open her eyes as he bounded off the bed. Her body was spent and she had a long day ahead of her, yet she didn't care. She was riding a wave of total happiness at the present moment. She had cum three times with him this morning. She had let him go down on her, something no other man had ever done, and she absolutely loved the feelings he had gushing through her body. She licked her lips and smiled, briefly tasting herself from where he had kissed her. She finally opened her eyes, and saw the sun poking through her window. It was a beautiful day. She slowly raised her arms above her head to stretch as Dave walked back into her bedroom, clad only in a towel. She smiled approvingly and slowly got up to take her shower. She paused at the bathroom door before turning to him and saying, "Not that I'm complaining, but I thought you said 'Scout's honor' last night."

"Yea I did, but I was never a boy scout," he replied with a smirk.

She laughed and shook her head as she walked into the bathroom.

888888888888888888888888888888

All throughout the day, Kayla kept catching herself staring at him. They normally flirted back and forth throughout the day, but she was downright ogling him. She smiled as she remembered how his tongue felt on her body and how his fingers felt inside of her, and she shuddered, hoping that she wasn't blushing in front of everyone. She knew that her body craved him, and although she had never been in love before, and didn't know what it felt like, she was pretty sure she was in love with him. If she wasn't already, she was definitely falling for him.

They passed their exercises with flying colors; no doubt her multiple orgasms helped to relax her. He walked her to her car as he did every day. They had agreed to drive separately, so as to not arise any suspicions, but anyone who looked at them could tell they were smitten with each other. He kissed her quickly and told her, "I'm gonna pick you up at 7:00, so you have some time to nap. Oh, and pack a bag, we're saying at my place tonight." Dave winked, then turned and walked away, leaving Kayla to enjoy the view as strode towards his car.

Dave had been planning this night for weeks. He wanted her birthday to be special, a night with him that she'd always remember, regardless of if they had sex or not. They drove down to Seaside. Thanks to Global Warming, it was still remarkably warm for a November evening in Jersey, so he was going to put it to good use. He took her to a really great seafood restaurant that overlooked the water, and then afterwards for a hand held walk on the beach under the moonlight. They casually strolled and chatted, walking off their meal, as the moon reflected off the water, lighting up the night. The wind created a gently breeze that brought forth the scent of the sea air. They left the beach shortly before 11pm, so they could make it home for midnight, in time for her birthday and Dave's plans.

Kayla fell asleep somewhere on the parkway until they pulled into his development and he killed the engine. He brought her hand to his lips and placed light kisses across her knuckles before he got out of the car. He walked over to the passenger side and let her out, leading her to his front door by her hand. After flicking on the lights, Dave kissed her quickly before instructing her to stay there for a moment and walking to his bedroom. She stood there wondering what he was doing until he called her to come in a couple minutes later.

Kayla was taken aback when she walked into the room, aglow with candles galore. He had spread red and white rose petals on the bed in the shape of a heart. She placed her hands over her mouth, and glanced around the room, until her eyes questioningly focused on him.

Dave walked up to her, put his hands at her waist and said, "I wanted to be the first person to wish you Happy Birthday!"

Her eyes opened wide and she lowered her hands. "You remembered?"

"Of course!" He bent down and placed a light kiss on her lips. "Come open your presents," he said as he grasped her hand and excitedly pulled her to the edge of the bed. There were two small boxes wrapped in red paper and white ribbon on the corner of the bed. He placed the top one in her hands, which were now trembling. She stared at the box a moment, still mesmerized by the moment. "Go ahead, open it," he encouraged her.

Kayla smiled at him and tore into the paper. She opened the white box to find a gold heart locket on a chain. "Dave, this is beautiful, but you really shouldn't have."

"Shush, it's your birthday. I wanted to get you something special." He helped her fasten the necklace around her neck and looked at it approvingly. "Here open the other one." She unwrapped the second box and opened it to find a silver key. She looked up at him quizzically.

"The heart is because you have my heart. The key is to my apartment, but also because you unlocked my heart. I have never said this to any other woman before, but…Kayla, I love you."

Kayla closed her eyes to keep the tears from spilling out. She then threw her arms around his neck, never wanting to let him go. She was overwhelmed, not only by the thought that he had put into the evening, but by his words, and her own emotions. She realized at that moment that she did indeed love him-it had to be love. Nothing else could describe how happy and safe he made her feel.

She pulled back in his arms and began kissing him with a newfound urgency. She pulled him down onto the bed with her, clutching to him, until she was breathless and finally forced to break their kiss. Their eyes met and she told him, "I love you too, and I want you to make love to me," then she began kissing him again.

This time he broke the kiss and stroked her cheek with his palm, as he stared into her eyes. "Are you sure? I didn't do this so you'd sleep with me. If you're not ready yet--" she silenced him by placing a finger to his lips.

"I'm positive. I need you. I want to forget all about my past and I want to feel you-in me," she told him before pulling him back down to her eager mouth.

Dave broke the kiss and stood up to undress himself. Kayla leaned on one elbow and watched him as he stripped down to his boxers. He met her eyes with his and they smiled at one another before he hooked his fingers in the sides of his boxers and painstakingly peeled them down his body. His cock sprang free as he passed over the head and Kayla gulped, unaware that he was actually as big as he was. He was longer than average, but very thick as well. As she unconsciously licked her lips, she wondered how he was going to fit into her.

He crawled onto the bed and knelt next to her. She reached her free hand up and ran it down his abs, until her fingertips brushed over his head. It was soft and smooth and seemed to grow larger as she ran her fingers down his length. He placed his hand over hers and closed it over his cock, gently stroking it up and down. Her fingers couldn't close around him. She swallowed hard and he saw the trepidation in her eyes.

He stopped his hand and said "What's wrong? I told you we don't have to do this."

"No I want to," she replied. "I'm just trying to figure out how that's going to fit into me. I didn't think it was going to be that big."

Dave laughed. "It's okay babe. I won't hurt you. If at any time you change your mind, just tell me, okay?"

She looked up at him and nodded.

"Come here," he said as he reached out for her. He helped pull her up and into his arms, his cock brushing against her belly.

Kayla felt an electricity jolt through her body as she felt his hardness. She blushed with anticipation. Dave slowly began undressing her, stripping her of her blouse and bra first. He laid her back down on the bed as he pulled her skirt and then panties down her legs, before disposing of them to the floor.

He covered her, using his elbows to prop himself up, his cock brushing against her mound. Her breath hitched with anticipation as he began trailing kisses down her neck to her breasts. He stimulated her nipples and clit before slowly entering her again with his fingers, a bit more forcefully than the previous night. She was already very wet, but he wanted to bring her off once before entering her, so she was a bit more relaxed. Her breathing was becoming more erratic, and he quickened his pace with his fingers as he bent down and suckled her nipple. The added sensation sent her over the edge as she moaned his name in release.

12