Handsome Goes to College Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All eyes seemed to be on the two girls. No one was paying any attention to the brunette and me, or so I thought.

At some point in the action, Anna apparently tired of teasing Kathy and dove head first into her snatch. A roar of approval went up from the on lookers.

"Fuck me!" the brunette squawked after turning her neck in a futile attempt to face me. "Um, maybe later," I said, and left her standing there by moving to the other side of the room and a place no female happened to be but afforded me a good vantage point of the action underway.

Kathy let out a load groan as Anna's tongue flickered over her clit. Then Anna began lapping her like a dog, running her mouth up and down the others wet pussy while Kathy's face contorted as she moaned and squeezed both her breasts.

I glanced around. There had to be forty or fifty people standing there watching them at this point. The brunette had found a nerdy freshman or sophomore, and was grinding her pubis against his leg while he had one of her breasts out of her wonderbra trying to figure out what to do with it.

Kathy grabbed Anna's head with her hands and held her face tightly to her pussy. Her eyes were closed and she kept moaning. Suddenly her back arched up higher than ever before. "Oh god, I'm coming. Don't stop!" she cried. Her hips ground into Anna's mouth as she moaned over and over. "Fuck me Anna, oh yeah, suck the shit out of me!"

Her hands left Anna's head and flailed helplessly in the air until another orgasmic wave crashed down on her. Kathy's right arm dropped to the floor and her fingers dug deep into the soft carpet. A moment later she flung her head from side to side as the sensations generated by Anna's tongue intensified.

"Coming!" she shrieked, and her fingers left the carpet and joined her other hand as they ensnarled themselves in Anna's hair, forcing her even closer to her pulsing cunt.

I was impressed with how Anna had kept her at the edge, letting her come, then pushing it off, then bringing her back again. Anna had a definite talent, and I would remember it a few days later.

Finally, Anna raised her face away from Kathy's sodden snatch and looked wearily around her. She seemed surprised at the number of onlookers. Kathy collapsed on the couch, closed her eyes and apparently went into a deep, satisfied sleep.

Anna made no attempt to wipe her face clean of Kathy's juices, but kept her eyes downcast, not wanting to meet the eyes of those standing around her as she adjusted her top so that her breasts were covered.

It appeared that she wanted to return to Kathy and continue their oral activities, but Kathy was now out of it.

"Mind if I join in?" A tall, gorgeously proportioned brunette asked with a seductive smile.

"Sigourney! I didn't know you were here!"

"We can't use the couch," she said calmly as if it were just the three of them in the room. "It would be impolite to oust Kathy right now. There's a bedroom free upstairs, care to join me?"

She held a hand out, Anna took it, and followed her up the stairs with everyone else at the party except those passed out, or being violently ill outside or in the bathrooms right behind them.

"Let's get naked," Sigourney said almost whispering.

It took mere seconds to accomplish. I was very impressed with Sigourney's body. Her face rivaled that of whoever the Clairol model of the month was. Her breasts while not overly large were succulent, and as enticing as any I'd ever seen. Her legs were sensational and served as the perfect complement to her jutting ass.

In short, Sigourney was perfection personified. I knew I would have to meet her. I knew I was already falling in love with her, and I knew she would not be an easy conquest.

They started with Sigourney running her hands over Anna's back then fondling her ass. To my surprise, Sigourney's eyes met mine as she slid a finger into Anna's rectum, causing the girl to moan appreciatively.

I blew her a kiss and she returned it, and then heard her whisper to Anna, "Relax, honey; you're going to enjoy this." She moved her right hand over and let it rest on the smooth, silky junction of Anna's legs.

Anna closed her eyes and leaned back as she felt the sensuous warmth of Sigourney's palm rubbing lightly over her pussy.

Sigourney smiled, moved her middle finger in and out of the others asshole while making small circles with the hand on her cunt. Anna moaned; her breathing became heavier, and she sank down almost totally relaxed.

I drew closer, smiling and framing the scene in my mind's eye as Sigourney toyed with Anna. Sigourney kissed her, sucked on her pink eraser-tip nipples, and finally dropped to her knees and probed at her goodies with her tongue.

A red-headed guy I thought might be on the tennis team produced a ping-pong paddle and handed it to Sigourney, who was giggling and reluctant at first but made good use of the thing. She teased Anna's ass with it at first, and then delivered a few hard, jiggly smacks that caused Anna to gibber like a schoolgirl.

I saw a shudder of expectation sweep through Anna. Evidently, Sigourney saw or felt it as well and couldn't resist caressing the swollen, open lips of Anna's cunt, causing her to jerk upward and cry out. Sigourney then performed an acrobatic move that ended with her straddling Anna's face.

"Let's eat!" she barked, and the two girls segued into as nice a 69 as I'd ever seen.

Maybe a minute or two passed before Sigourney raised her head from between Anna's thighs and beckoned to me. "Yeah, you in the dark blue shirt; c'mon, join in!"

A roar went up from the crowd surrounding the bed as I clambered up to join them. I took a second to orient myself and took snuck a peek at Sigourney's neatly trimed pussy, and with a silly wave to our audience started licking and tonguing her ass. Sigourney squealed with delight.

Later she admitted she had thought I would stick my dick up her ass, or force Anna away from her cunt. But at that moment she squealed and shook her ass like a fish on a baited hook.

Now Anna benifeted from all this, for Sigourney never let up on her and the squealing and shaking only served to arouse Anna more.

To give Sigourney a slight repreive, I lowered my face and began alternating with Anna; each of us licking or sucking on Sigourney's pussy.

We quickly developed a rhythm that had Sigourney quivering with anticipation until, with a concentrated effort she managed to make Anna come and abandon Sigourney's pussy, leaving me in charge as it were.

In my haste to get my dick in Sigourny's mouth, I rudely shoved poor Anna to one side and reversed my position on Sigourney. Now my cock hung over her face as I licked both her ass and pussy in turn. She wasted no time in gulping me into her mouth, and by the first thirty seconds I knew my dick was in the mouth of an expert.

Anna refused to be left out of the picture. She attacked my ass; sending her tongue in a respectible distance on her initial try. There was no way I was going to last with the two of them working me over and I let it happen.

"Gonna cum!" I yelled, giving Sigourney fair warning. She was ready for me when I did, yanking me from her mouth and letting me shoot my load about a foot away from her onto the sheets and part of the pillowcase while the spectators cheered.

I rolled over on my back. The girls scampered off to the bathroom, shyly holding their clothing close to their breasts. Somebody handed me a beer, which I finished in two gulps.

I hopped of the bed, gathered my own clothing and followed the girls into the bathroom.

When I opened the door and walked in Sigourney grinned at me, then bit her lower lip.

I memorized how she looked at that moment. There were dark locks of hair tumbling over her eyes, and her nipples stood poised to greet me. And so I grabbed her ass roughly and pushed my tongue into her mouth. She ground her pussy into me, and I broke off the kiss to seek out her right nipple.

Anna watched us as she finished dressing, then in a huskey voice said, "You two better get a room, I'm leaving."

I was already pressing my palm between her legs. I was rock hard already, raring to go. I used the notches of her pelvic bone as leverage, and ground back at her. Sigourney's skirt shifted higher up her long, well-formed legs, then up past the satiny material of her panties.

I dropped to my knees; saw the wet spot forming through the thin bikini underwear. I thought I heard a muffled whimper of desire.

She twisted and bounced her hips like a bitch in heat. The warmth in her loins reached the ignition point, and she began to bend her head from side to side.

"Oh God... do something... it's driving me crazy..."

I knew women, and I knew that this was my only chance to control this exceptional woman or she would dominate me, or casually toss me aside when finished with me. I didn't want that. Sigourney was a keeper. I knew it and had to be at my best to win her over.

"You're going crazy, eh, well let's see if this gets you off," I said as I slapped her ass twice.

"Umm, lover, I really like that, but I really want a different kind of hardness at the moment." Then she giggled, so I sapped her two more times.

"You're different..." she managed to say before I slapped her again. "Will you please fuck me?" Sigourney implored.

"Okay," I said and dragged her by the arm back into the bedroom, which was now unoccupied.

After tossing her on the bed, I rolled her onto her back and stripped. She wasted no time in losing the few things she had on and I climbed on the bed and moved on top of her, supporting my weight with my arms on either side of her.

Ready or not, here I come," I whispered.

"Christ, I hope not. I want you to last for hours!"

I brought the tip of my cock to her moistened slit and touched it."

"Oh, Christ, that feels so good."

"It's not in," I said to tease her.

"I know that damn it! But it does feel good."

I cocked my rear and drove it in.

"Woof!"

Easing all the way out, I slammed it home again.

"Woof!"

"What the hell are you a dog?' I asked.

She took a moment to respond. "No, I'm not a damn dog. You just knocked the air out of me with that thing of yours."

"Want me to stop?"

"Fuck no! Just . . ."

But I was already pounding back into her again.

"Woof!"

This time I thought I detected a happier tone to the woofing.

Sigourney brought her legs up and wrapped them around my waist. That action took her clear off the bed and close to my stomach. We kissed feveredly while I mauled her lovely tits as she moaned contentedly beneath me.

I took my time with her, not wanting to hurry things, I would have preferred that this coupling last at least as long as she did; and so after a few rapid thrusts I arranged us so that I was flat on my back with Sigourney straddling me.

We both moaned as she lowered herself down on my dick. When she was fully impaled I cautioned her to remain still, and slowly stretched out so that she had no real choice but to lay on me so we were aligned limb to limb. I had her hold my hands and extend her arms out to her sides, and then lift her body like a snake ready to strike. I kept my feet flexed so that she could push against them with her toes if she required any additional leverage.

I was positive she had never done this before. A married woman I had been seeing off and on (no pun intended) was into yogi, and had taught it to me.

The major benefits of the position were that while my hands continued to squeeze hers, Sigourney's breasts were pressed against my chest, and we were thigh to thigh, so essentially, we were skin-to-skin over as much of our bodies as was possible.

More importantly, when Sigourney pushed with her feet, she achieved maximum clitoral contact as we bumped and boogied against one another's pubic zones.

After she came the first time she kissed me. We continued kissing each other (it was rather easy, given our positioning) while she came at least four more times before she was begging me to alter our position.

I helped her sit up, still impaled on my love spear then jack-hammered her for a minute or so until tiring and telling her it was her turn. She gave it a great effort, but her climaxes were coming with more frequency and intensity by this point, so that she was moving, then stopping, moving again and stopping again.

She began to cry, telling me she was sorry for spoiling my orgasm. I quickly told her she was doing the both of us a big favor, for when she stopped, I was able to gain control and not come just then. And then Sigourney, light brown hair falling over her face almost to those gorgeous breasts, drooped like a falling flower as she cried out and came again before collapsing upon me.

Twenty minutes later we were in my car enroute to her apartment. I had the top of her dress open and moved her shoulder a little to the side in order to get at her fantastic tit again. With both eyes watching the road, I rubbed the nub gently, tickling the strawberry tip so that both nipples stiffened from the attention.

"Want me to suck you?"

"That would be lovely, Sigourney, but I'd prefer we lived until we've had a chance to fuck our brains out in your place."

She giggled and gave my hardon a good hard squeeze. I responded by taking my eyes off the road and urging her left breast toward my mouth. She moaned and caressed my face and head with both hands.

I had to serve to miss a tractor-trailer, after which I concentrated on my driving. Sigourney apparently agreed with my decision, because she moved closer to the passenger window and remained silent until I had parked the car in front of her apartment.

Five minutes later my dick was slamming into her tight sheath and my balls were slapping against her ass. Sigourney had an ecstatic expression on her face and I knew she was in the throes of another set of multiple orgasms. "I can feel you pumping me harder and harder. Ahhhhhh, I love this kind of fucking!"

(Yeah, and women claim it's a man's world. I wish I could cum fourteen or more times in one night. At least that's what she insisted was the number of times that she remembered coming. That gave me pause to wonder how many she forgot.)

"Look down baby," she whispered huskily in my ear, while lavishing wet licks to it. "Watch as your cock slides into my pussy and then look and see how wet and shiny it is when you pull back. Isn't it disgusting?"

I fucked faster.

""Would you find it revolting if someone wanted to take that disgustingly slimy dick and put it in their mouth?"

I fucked even faster.

Her hands left my face and sought out my ass, squeezing the cheeks briefly and then moving to cup my balls as I slowed my fucking; making sure each thrust took a different angle as it churned into her.

"If . . . if you don't . . ." She couldn't seem to finish the sentence.

"What?" I said, "If I don't what?"

"If you don't come soon you'll have to call Anna and tell her to get her ass over here."

My fingers dug into the soft fleshiness of her ass cheeks, pulling them apart until she could feel the thickness of my finger searching out the tiny elastic hole of her rectum.

"Ah! Put your finger there . . . yes, there baby. Oh, God! Push it in deeper!"

"Oh baby, yes!"

She ground her hips into mine, reveling in the feel of my cock as it slid into the heated moistness of her tightly clenched thighs. My finger inched its way into the tiny passage of her anus, impaling her, holding her skewered like an apple on a stick. Sigourney retaliated, reaching down between our legs and guided my jerking prick to where she used it to slap at my finger embedded in her ass.

"Want it back there?" I asked.

"I want you to cum anywhere you want. My ass is yours if you want it."

"Might hurt," I said.

"I can take it," she answered quickly as she eased her hips up in order to give me better leverage.

"There... there... that's it," she moaned softly on feeling my cock slowly work its way into her tight rear channel.

"Does it hurt?"

"Of course it hurts. That's where most of the pleasure comes from."

Proving her point, she began wriggling up and down on my cock, I knew it was painful because her nails were digging into my back, and then I felt her shudder.

That did it. My balls erupted and sent several long columns of sperm rocketing into her. That served to trip her trigger, and she came big time, jerking against me as I continued to spew into her. Then we collapsed and slept through the rest of the night.

*****

The following morning while sitting on the couch, we told each other our life stories, went on to discuss our hopes and dreams and discovered we had a lot in common. When I told her about Hayley and our pornographic filming sessions, she laughed, "That's so you!"

"It is, isn't it?"

"So you want to get back to making smutty movies, huh?"

"It's a great way to make money."

"What about the police?"

"What about them?"

"They caught you once. It won't go well if they get you again."

"We were all minors at the time. That won't happen again."

"Can I help you?"

"What do you propose?" I thought I knew what she had in mind, but wanted to hear her say it.

"I might know of a few willing girls."

"I thought you might," I said. I had a few of my own, but there was no sense in telling Sigourney that at this point. I reconsidered, and mentioned the twins.

"Twins, that's novel. I've never heard of anyone having twins in a porno flick."

"I haven't either, but I'm pretty sure everything possible has been done already."

"Just how organized are you at this point, Aubrey?"

I told her. She was impressed.

She laughed and said, "I've got an idea for a movie."

"I'd love to hear it."

"Okay... you and I are riding along in your car. I've got my feet up on the dash. We're talking about this and that."

"Sounds like a start, then what?"

"We see these two girls hitching. I tell you to pull over. You do, and I roll down my window and ask where they're going. They say Lexington ..."

I interrupt her. "We may change locations, but okay, keep going."

"Um, I say, Lexington, or wherever is kinda far. What's in it for us?"

"Show him your tits," one says.

"You holler, 'Let's see 'em!' She pulls up her t-shirt and flashes you. Then the other one does it too. With everybody laughing they get in the car and off we go. We stop, buy some beer and shit, then ask 'em if they want to party. They're up for it and we find a motel and fuck like bunnies."

"I like it except for one thing."

Pouting like a spoiled child, Sigourney asks what the problem is.

"You and I are not going to be in any videos. We'll make them, not star in them."

"But you know I like playing around!"

"You and I can play around all we like. But getting your face and other parts of your anatomy in a film that's going to be distributed world-wide isn't going to happen. We have our futures to think about. Let the others put it out there. We'll be making the damn thing, not starring in them."

I was surprised at how contrite Sigourney got. "You're absolutely right," she said a moment later.

"You mean it, or are you setting me up for some bullshit?"

"No bullshit, Aubrey. I like what you said. You're thinking of my future. I really like that. I can't think of anyone else other than my parents who would be looking out for me that way.

I turned to face her, put my hands on the sides of her face and kissed her. We held the kiss for a long time and were breathing heavily when it ended. I put my hands on her breasts and my chest was pressed against her back, spoon like, with her body cradled against me.

Sigourney sighed contentedly as I kneaded her breasts, enjoying the feel of her nipples growing stiff under the palms of my hands.