Handsome Goes to College Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my left hand down to her groin, pressing into the soft, neatly trimmed hair and began stroking there too. She responded by pushing her ass back against me, parting her legs in the process, leaving her left leg raised and resting lazily on my hip. Then, in her assertive way, she reached between her legs and took my cock in her hand, guiding it to, but not into, her.

Still behind her, almost passive, my half-erect cock was between her legs, and she was rubbing it in a slow, circular motion against her clitoris.

I changed my position slightly in an obvious effort to slide myself into her, and whispered in her ear, "Ready or not, here come I."

Sigourney pushed my dick away and whispered back, "Uh-uh. Not there; I want you here, in my ass. Last night wasn't good enough." That said, she placed the head of my cock right in the middle of her anus, then rubbed it back and forth across the diminutive opening. At first, I thought she was teasing me.

"Are you serious?" I whispered.

"Aubrey ...?"

"Yes?"

"We're all alone here, aren't we?"

"Yeah, sure, why?"

"Because, we keep whispering."

Then we burst out laughing. "Now," she said, "do it, just fucking do it. All this talk about making fuck films has got me so hot." She still had my boner in her hand and rubbed the head of my dick against her backside pucker.

"Mmm, Aubrey, I want it deep inside my ass this time."

My cock was already so wet from being rubbed between the moist lips of her pussy that it broke the sphintoral plane with surprisingly little effort.

She grunted as my cock broke the barrier, then hissed between her teeth. "Slowly," she said, "work it in slowly." She shifted her hips slightly to accommodate the unaccustomed presence of something inside her ass.

"Am I hurting you?"

"A little," she replied, punctuated by a gasp of breath. "Oh, it feels so fucking big!"

I squeezed her breasts hard, flattening them against her chest, as I softly kissed the nape of her neck. "I don't believe how tight you are!"

"Are you in all the way?" she gasped. "I feel like I've been split in two!"

"Just a little more." I pressed my cock forward, then felt it being tightened like a vise by her sphincter muscle. I seemed to gain ground only by easing back slightly and then pushing forward. She grunted and moaned a few more times before I finally pressed my wiry pubic hairs into her lower ass.

"How's that?" I whispered.

"Fucking unbelievable! Don't move for a few seconds. I have to confess you're not the first back there. But you're certainly the biggest. Ugh! I have to get used to it."

I continued kneading her breasts and kissing her neck and shoulders while my sheathed prick remained completely motionless inside her. I could tell the entry had been somewhat painful for her, but that was not unexpected. The walls

of her rectum were warm and smooth against my cock. From time to time, she contracted the muscles of her ass around my dick, as she tested the elasticity of anus.

The anal contractions were beginning to have an effect on me. "If you keep that up," I said after a particularly tight contraction, "I'm going to come. I feel close already."

"No! Please, don't come yet! You just put it in, you haven't really fucked me yet. C'mon, Aubrey, hold off a while, okay?"

"I'll try. I can't tell you how good it feels!"

"The pain is almost gone, and it's beginning to feel good," she said. "Give it just a few more seconds and you can start moving in and out a bit."

"I'll come for sure, then," I told her, but I was already doing multiplication tables in my head.

"No you won't. If you do, I'll never let you do this again!"

Now that I had discovered Sigourney like anal, her warning was sufficient incentive to do everything I could to delay spilling my seed inside her.

With the pain all but gone, Sigourney began moving her butt in a slow, circular pattern, while my ensconced cock, virtually a prisoner inside her, obediently followed. Somewhere along the line I began to slowly pump my hardon. The dual phenomenon of our syncopated rhythm sent the both of us to a high we hadn't reckoned on.

"OH! Fuck my ass! Give it to me! Oh, my ass! I love it in my ass! Oh, Aubrey, it feels so good!" Her voice reverberated through the house. "Hey," I said softly, "the others will hear you."

"What others?"

"The ones down the street for Christ's sake, you're pretty vocal, Siggy!"

"Don't ever call me Siggy! Now just shove it in me! Make it hurt! Fuck my tight ASSSSS!"

Her immodesty catapulted me into a fucking fury. I started pumping her like a madman, driving my cock in and out of her tight ass with complete abandon. She grunted, she groaned, she bucked her ass against my abdomen, snorting rather than breathing, trying to pull me even further into her dark abyss.

If she wanted to feel hurt, I would be more that happy to oblige. I took her turgid nipples between the thumbs and forefingers of each of my hands and squeezed the nubbins sharply, painfully. It was this final, almost desperate gesture that seemed to do the trick. "I'm coming!" she cried. "I'm coming! YESSSSSSS!"

Abandoning the multiplication tables, I went into an all out frenzy and came, filling her with spurt after spurt from my pulsing prick. It was, without a doubt, one of the best fucks I had had in a long time.

I hoped she felt the same way. We both came down slowly. I didn't dare withdraw myself from her. I just let my dick go soft inside her rectum, feeling the occasional tiny anal contraction that only served to remind me of what we had just done.

Finally, my limp member fell out, on its own, sliding onto the inside of her inner right thigh, still wet from my spending. Sigourney turned her naked body completely around until we were belly to belly, chest to chest.

She wrapped her arms around my back and held me. With a soft, joyous murmur, she pressed her loins into mine, our pubic hairs mingling. "That was great," she whispered sexily.

I smiled. "I'm glad I held off, like you asked."

"Me too," she replied.

When our lips met, her tongue went right for my tonsils. She ground her abdomen into me slowly, sensuously, creating that familiar stirring in my loins that had disappeared inside her wonderfully tight derriere.

I had thoughts of going down on her just to ensure that she'd had a really good time of it, when she slipped her hand between our clasped bodies and located my semi- erection. Her tongue searched every nook and cranny inside my eager mouth as she slowly stroked me back to hardness.

Breaking the passionate kiss, I asked, "Don't you ever quit?"

"Build a better mousetrap and the world will beat a path to your door," she quipped.

"So you're equating a beautiful ass fucking with a mousetrap?"

"Sort of," she giggled. "I mean, show me a new way to get off, like you just did, and I'll be at your doorstep, every night, wanting more."

I smiled, then moved my hands to her buttocks, feeling the ass that I had just fucked, and squeezed the globes between my fingers, prying them apart, then found I could send two, and possibly three fingers into the gaping hole my cock had created.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm back at the doorstep again," I replied, probing in her anus for a potential G-spot. I found something, not the G, but something that stimulated Sigourney enough to make her want me back inside her again.

"Don't you ever quit?" she laughed, a reference to my earlier question. She squeezed my cock tightly, then released it, before working her hand toward the head and squeezing it once more.

"I like your ass," I said, moving my fingers more rapidly and feeling her pushing back against them, urging them deeper.

"Maybe one more time, you think?" she whispered.

"I'm beyond thinking, baby. All I want to do now it wallow in that ultra fine ass of yours."

"Oh, you ... you say the nicest things. Put it in and be quick about it!"