Handy Andy - One and Six Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy rubbed her pink treasure several more minutes with the vibrator operating at its fastest speed. He moved the vibrator slightly, the head easily pushed her pussy lips apart. The vibrator

was pushed deep into her moist tunnel. Andy pulled the operating vibrator almost out, then pushed it in as far as possible. Almost out, then in. Again and again -- Kaye's moist tunnel was penetrated and explored with the operating latex vibrator.

"I like giving you this pleasure. But I certainly hope that this adult toy does not replace me." Andy said.

"I probably will use it when you are not available -- but it will not replace you, Andy. I will always appreciate and enjoy your special service work."

"Let me get on my back so I can have some more dessert. Please sit on my face, Kaye."

Quickly, Andy was on his back on the bed. Kaye straddled his body -- her pink treasure only inches above his mouth. Andy looked up at the undersides of her breasts, then their eyes met. Both smiled. Kaye lowered her body, her moist pussy lips touched Andy's mouth. Andy reached up and started to caresses and squeeze her breasts. At the same time, his mouth traveled between her clitoris and cunt --- licking each. Her natural moisture mixed with Andy's saliva -- he swallowed. In several minutes, the licking changed to clitoris and cunt sucking. Andy had one of his favorite desserts -- pink pussy treasure with sauce.

"Oh, Andy. I love having you eat me."

"Yes, I like pleasuring you. Your lower lips and the many folds of pink flesh feel wonderful to me."

Andy's penis was almost pointing straight up. Kaye reached back and played with his penis and gently rubbed his balls. Playfully, she pulled some of his pubic hair. Andy continued having more of his favorite dessert. Many minutes passed, as Andy sucked on her pink treasure and Kaye played with his bat and balls.

Finally, Andy said: "I would appreciate a nice blow job. Please suck me long and hard."

"You always want your cock sucked long and hard. Why not short and easy?"

"Let's settle for long and vary the easy and hard. Or, let's just do it."

"Yes -- let's just do it. But with some variety."

Soon, Kaye lifted herself off Andy and moved toward his erection.

Kaye started to apply pressure with her hand on Andy's erect cock -- by squeezing and releasing. At the same time, she stuck out her tongue and bathed both balls with her saliva. Opening her mouth wide, one ball was fondled by her lips -- then gently sucked into her mouth. The other ball received similar attention. Ball sucking lasted for many minutes. She rubbed and applied pressure

with her fingers on his perineum -- the sensitive area between Andy's anus and the base of his testicles.

"Yes. Yes. I love having you suck my balls. I appreciate you willingness to provide this pleasure. And I appreciate the gentle pressure of your fingers."

Her attention shifted from balls to tip. While still applying and releasing pressure on his cock, Kay started to lick the tip and rim of his erection with her tongue. She licked the entire length of his organ -- from his balls to the penis tip -- often. Finally she engulfed the rim and part of the shaft with her mouth. Kaye's head bobbed up and down on the shaft as the blow job started. With each downward motion, her lips came closer to the base of his erection. Her lips touched his matted pubic hair several times. But as Andy's constant companion grew in length and size, Kaye could not take all of his organ into her mouth. She focused her attention on the erect cock head and several inches of shaft -- as the blow job on his bare cock continued for many minutes.

"Oh, Kaye. Wonderful. Simply wonderful. I love the licking. I very much love the sucking."

"I said you were going to have some variety," Kaye said as she got out of bed and went to the bathroom and the kitchen. Andy could hear her running water. She returned carrying two large glasses of water -- hot and cold. She was also carrying a very warm wash cloth and a cold wash cloth filled with some ice cubes.

"I am going to give your cock the water treatment, Andy -- -- -- some like it hot, some like it cold. You are going to get both."

"I am certain I will like both. Bare cock blow jobs are pleasing."

Quickly, Kaye covered Andy's balls with the very warm wash cloth. A few minutes later, his balls were covered with the cold wash cloth. Kaye took some of the warm water in her mouth and immediately took his erection into her mouth. His erection was bathed in warm water for about a minute. After swallowing the water, Kaye put some of the cold water in her mouth -- this time his slightly erect cock was bathed in the cold water. The hot - cold water treatment of his cock and balls continued for many minutes. Andy's cock was washed clean without the use of soap.

"Thank you very much, Kaye. That was a wonderful blow job. And, I liked both the hot and cold water treatment. Variety is very pleasing."

"You are welcome. I like watching and feeling you cock respond to the alternating cold and hot water treatments."

"Yes. I did like the pleasure and the little bit of pain."

"When I was in the kitchen, I also checked on the crock pot meal. It is ready to serve. Also, we will have chocolate cake with cherry ice cream."

"Your meal sounds wonderful. Let's eat now. When we are finished eating, we can continue our sexual activities. OK?"

"Yes!"

Kaye and Andy walked to the kitchen, both were stark naked. Each obtained the food desired and sat down on a sofa in the den. Both enjoyed the food -- and the visual pleasure looking at their naked special friend.

As they started eating, Andy told Kaye about the animals a woman needs in her life. He said one of his golfing buddies told him this story:

"A woman needs six animals in her life:

A gentle deer in her fabulous house. ---

A hungry goat in her back yard to cut the grass. ---

A powerful jaguar in her garage. ---

A strong long lasting tiger in her bed. ---

A firm cock in her pussy. ---

And a stupid jackass to pay for all of it."

Kaye smiled and replied: "My house and car are completely paid. And I am financially comfortable -- with a company pension, social security. And savings, accumulated over the years. My deceased husband left me in a very comfortable financial situation. All I need is a handy man with a quick response."

Both smiled and hugged.

Then Kaye softly said: "And you are the man to service my female equipment!"

"Yes! -- -- -- -- Definitely Yes!"

Conversation while they ate covered many topics -- even fantasies. Their sexual fantasies included: a possible visit for several days to a nude resort, taking nude pictures using a digital camera, visiting a Nevada brothel together so Andy could have the pleasure of two women -- Kaye and the brothel 'girl' at the same time, and having sex in a public -- but secluded -- place.

Kaye discussed her recent life with her spouse. The many happy times they had before the serious medical problems that lead to his death. Even now, she still missed him on the special days -- birthday, anniversary, holidays -- they shared. But she realized that was in the past, she was living in the present now and living for the future. She was healthy, financially secure and wanted to enjoy life in many different ways.

As Kaye talked about her deceased spouse, Andy easily detected sadness in her voice.

Andy briefly discussed the martial problems he had with his now ex-spouse. When he did a household job, often he was criticized for the type of work done. When he did not do the job, he received about the same amount of criticism. In time, he decided it was easier not to do the job at home. While his now ex-spouse complained, she often did the work herself. He could do the things he wanted to do -- fish, golf, and some travel by himself. And he also had to work at his profitable home repair business.

Andy also told Kaye about the sex life he had with his ex-spouse. After several years of limited and boring sex, Andy finally decided that he needed to go in a different direction and got a divorce. He was extremely pleased with Kaye's willingness to have a wide variety of sex activities. She provided ample pleasure for Andy and his constant companions. He was very pleased that their paths came together, and often joined -- when two became as one.

After sharing some of their previous lives, they cleaned the kitchen, together. But soon walked

hand in hand -- to the bedroom to continue their sexual activities. The two would become as one --- several times.

Andy put a card table chair in front of a bedroom mirror and sat down. Kaye got between his spread legs and caressed his balls and penis with her fingers, tongue, and mouth until he was firm and hard. She put a condom on the tip of the penis head and rolled it partway down his erection with her mouth. The unrolling was completed with her fingers. His cock was dressed and ready for penetration. Deep penetration of a slightly moist cylinder.

"My plug is ready to enter your socket, Kaye. Hope we 'light up' together."

"My socket needs a little lubricant. Then we can 'light up' and enjoy each other."

Kaye stood with her back toward Andy, while he rubbed some lubricant on her pink treasure. Then, with her back still toward Andy, she slowly lowered her body and guided his erection into her love tunnel. Kaye raised herself slightly, then lowered her body. Up slightly, then down. Often. With one hand, Andy reached around her upper body and caressed a breast and pinched her teat. His other hand reached around her waist and played with her clitoris. Kaye continued to go up and down on his manhood.

Kaye said: "Oh, baby. I like the triple action -- breast, clitoris and cunt."

"So do I. So do I. So do I."

"We are starting to 'light' each other up."

Andy continued to sit on the card table chair. Kaye, facing away from Andy, sat on his upper legs -- his condom covered cock inside her body.

Each frequently looked in the mirror for a view of breasts, pussy lips, cock shaft, and female and male pubic hair. But the cock head was always covered and in Kaye's body. Many minutes passed with Andy sitting in the chair while Kaye moved her body -- up and down. Slight penetration, then deep penetration. The entire length of her moist love tunnel was completely explored.

Finally, Kaye pulled off, turned around and faced Andy. Again, she held his erection and guided it into her cylinder as she lowered her body. Again, she raised her body, then lowered her body. One of her breasts was pressing against Andy's chest. The other breast was pressing against the palm of one hand as his fingers massaged her mound of female flesh. And caressed a teat. They kissed, tongues touched and explored as deep as possible.

Andy reached around her hips and rubbed her ass. Some lubricant was placed on her ass hole with a finger -- ass hole rubbing followed. Andy slowly and gently pushed one finger into her rectum -- up to the first knuckle. More gentle pressure -- the finger was in her ass up to the second knuckle. Still more gentle pressure, his finger was in her ass as far as possible. As Kaye lifted and lowered her body on Andy's erect cock, Andy pushed in, then partway withdrew his finger.

"Would you like something else in your ass?"

"What would you suggest."

"My cock."

"After I have played with your ass like you have been playing with my ass. That is fair."

"Yes, Kaye --- that is fair."

They separated. Andy laid on the bed, his ass elevated with a firm pillow. Kaye rubbed lubricant on his ass hole. Penetration started. Gradually, Kaye pushed a finger in his ass up to her first knuckle. More gentle pressure -- her finger was in up to the second knuckle. More pressure

-- her finger was in as far as possible. Andy had his ass fingered massaged by Kaye for several minutes.

Kaye pulled her finger out, and said: "Your turn. Enter my ass. But please be gentle. Only put a few inches of your shaft in me."

"Yes. Only a few inches. I certainly do not want to hurt you. The pleasure needs to be greater than the pain."

Kaye stood up, then bent over, her face and breasts touched the bed. Andy was in back of her, his condom covered cock only inches from her ass hole. After he put some lubricant on Kaye's ass and on the latex covering his cock, Andy pushed forward. The cock head pressed against her ass hole. Andy pushed harder. Then slightly harder -- her muscles relaxed, his cock head pushed into her rectum. Slowly, Andy pushed forward -- the cock head disappeared, then a small part of the shaft disappeared. Andy pulled partway out -- but gently pushed forward again. Some more of the shaft disappeared. He applied slightly more pressure -- some more of his shaft disappeared into her ass.

"That is deep enough. Go partway out and back in several times -- but not any deeper," Kaye said.

Kaye put some lubrication on a latex dildo shaped like an erect penis with balls. Then she placed the operating dildo against her clitoris. But soon she pushed the head of the adult toy against her pussy lips. Slowly, she pushed the operating dildo into her moist love tunnel -- -- then pulled it partway out, only to penetrate her female cylinder. Repeatedly, Kaye pleasured her love tunnel.

Andy continued to pleasure his cock as he explored her ass.

"Double penetration. -- -- -- I can feel the vibrator against my cock as it vibrates and you move it inside your vagina."

"And I can really feel a variety of sexual stimulations -- -- from the adult toy and your cock."

"Am I hurting you, Kaye?"

There is a little pain -- -- but a lot more pleasure. Please continue your gentle thrusts."

Many minutes of the double penetration passed. Finally, Andy pulled out and removed the used condom. Kaye removed the dildo. The couple embraced.

"It is dark now. Let's go outside on the patio and have some more penetrations."

"Doggie first, then missionary."

"Any way you want me, Andy. I want to feel us coming together."

"I enjoy our intimacy."

"So do I, Andy. I really need you. And I need your cock."

After lighting several scented candles, Kaye bent over a chair and spread her legs. Andy's cock was covered with a new condom and only inches away from her pussy lips. His cock head easily pushed her moist lips apart, and entered her moist tunnel. His shaft followed, inch by inch. Then partway out, but in again. Again, and again. Kaye's cunt was explored and penetrated deeply. Andy thrust away, his balls frequently bouncing off her ass. From time to time, Andy touched Kaye's body: He bent forward and played with her breasts and teats. He rubbed her back. He reached around her waist and played with her clitoris.

"Oh, Andy. I love having your hands touching my body."

"Do you love having my cock sliding around in your love tunnel?"

"YES!! CONTINUE!!"

He pulled her hips toward his legs so his firm and large cock would penetrate her as deep as possible. Many minutes passed --- as Andy frequently rammed and pounded Kaye from the rear.

Finally, Andy pulled out. Both sat down and rested -- before the main event: missionary.

"Why does the man need to do most of the work with rear entry and missionary intercourse?"

"To do satisfactory work the person needs the proper tools. You certainly know that from your home repair business. A man has the correct tool to fill the openings that a woman needs filled. And filled often." Kaye replied, and softly laughed.

"But you have three major openings."

"Yes. And I enjoy having your cock in all of them. Especially in my love tunnel and in my mouth."

"Do you like giving me blow jobs?"

"Yes. I love feeling your penis get larger and larger as I suck your manhood."

"And your ass?"

"I am willing to have your cock in my ass, when you want it. But it is a tight fit. I probably will never ask for anal penetration -- -- but you certainly can initiate anal sex."

Their eyes met, they smiled and laughed softly. Kissing was long, tongues touches and explored deeply. A firm hand caressed a breast and nipple, a soft hand played with a hard cock. Each breathed deeply -- -- and inhaled the scent from the burning candles.

Kaye laid down on an air mattress on the patio floor. Her ass was elevated with a firm pillow, her legs spread. Andy was standing -- directly over her face. Kaye rubbed his lower legs, she reached up and rubbed his inner thighs. Finally, Kaye was gently rubbing and stroking his balls.

"Would you like me to masturbate and ejaculate my 'cum' onto your breasts and face?"

"Yes. If you want to masturbate, that is OK. But I would prefer feeling your ejaculation inside my vagina."

A gentle breeze seemed to push its way into the covered patio. Light from the flicking candles cast a pattern of light and shadows across the two naked bodies. The candles provided most of the light in the patio. Light from the partial moon was almost blocked by some clouds.

"You are going to feel my hard cock in your cunt -- -- for a long time."

"Take me, Andy. -- -- Possess my body. -- -- Anyway you desire."

Andy moved and got on his knees. Kaye placed her feet on his erection -- for several minutes she rubbed his organ with her feet. Andy pushed her legs apart -- light from the flickering candles hit her lubricated pussy lips. They glistened. Briefly, Andy look at her slightly spread pussy lips.

Andy thought about the sexy pictures he had viewed in her bedroom. Kaye wanted his cock -- Kaye needed his cock. Kaye's body was his to use. He moved forward a few inches, his cock head easily pushed her pussy lips apart and entered her body. His firm hard cock slide deep inside Kaye's body.

"Oh, Sweetheart. I love your deep penetrations."

"And I enjoy penetrating you as deep as I can -- for as long as I can."

"Your cock gives me lots of pleasure."

"I enjoy giving you pleasure. When you are pleased, I am also pleased."

Andy pulled almost out, then slide in again. Almost out, in again. Often. Andy put both of her legs on one of his shoulders. Then pounded her cunt for several minutes.

Andy spread her legs and pushed his arms under her legs. The inside of his elbows locked with the back of her legs. He lifted her up slightly, and pushed forward. Her legs touched her breasts -- Kaye was essentially doubled over. Again and again, Andy pushed forward, then slightly withdrew his cock. He thrust into her love tunnel in a variety of ways: Hard and easy penetrations. Slow and quick penetrations. His shaft slide in and out frequently. But the cock head was always inside her cunt. Kaye was explored -- completely, deeply, and thoroughly.

"I love the fucking that you are giving me. Please continue, I want more cock. I want all that you have."

Now the clouds that had almost blocked the moon light parted. Two naked bodies were partially bathed in the moon light. As they moved, a pattern of light and shadows created a moving light show on each nude body.

Her legs were now spread wide, Andy's cock was still hard and inside her body. Andy pushed his index finger into her cunt. Together, cock and finger fucked Kaye. At the same time, both cock and finger entered deep, then almost withdrew together. She reached down and started rubbing her clitoris vigorously. Andy bent over and played with both of her breasts and sucked her firm teats, but he continued to pump her cunt with his erection.

Kaye was rubbing her clitoris even harder. "I am starting to have an orgasm."

"I am pleased that I can give you an orgasm. I think we are going to come almost together."

Andy could feel her cylinder tighten on his cock, but the deep penetrations continued. Her body started to shake. Then quiver and jerk. A wave of motion spread through Kaye's body. Andy pounded her cunt several more times, then his cock exploded and shot 'cum' into the condom. Andy had his ejaculation. Another wave of motion started deep in her cunt and spread through her body. But it was less intense than the first wave. Kaye had her orgasm. Andy's cock was still inside her body, but was now smaller.