Handy Andy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mistress, may I please go to the bathroom?" Andy softly asked.

When Jen mumbled something in what Andy took as a response he got up and went into the bathroom that yesterday she had been in. He sat down, actually having to use the toilet to void his bowels and more importantly to stroke himself to an incredible orgasm, finally!

Jen was no longer on this planet so intense was her orgasm. She now understood the comments she'd heard when she was younger regarding being sent into orbit. She had thought she had experienced it during her life. However, today set a new standard, one she never imagined possible. Slowly she came back to her body. She heard his voice and thoughtlessly mumbled something unintelligible. A few seconds later she heard the bathroom door close. That small "snick" of the latch catching, caught her attention. Suddenly she was totally back in the now and was very tense. Though she didn't immediately know why. Then it hit her. She jumped up, nearly slipping on the cum puddle around her feet and made her way on jelly legs to the bathroom. She had to be in time was all she could think about as the burst through the door. She was mesmerized by his hard cock nestled in his hand. The way it glistened with pre-cum, the deep purple color, the veins pulsing, all of it was so wonderful. She wanted it to be thrusting deeply inside of her. She absolutely didn't want him to continue!

When the door burst open Andy stopped statue still. His eyes were wide in surprise, looking exactly like a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming truck.

"What exactly do you think you are doing?" She nearly screamed out.

"Ummm..." Andy stammered guiltily.

"I did not give you permission to use my bathroom to cum. I did not give you permission to cum anywhere. Let go of your cock right now! Stand up and get back to work! Now!" Jen commanded.

Andy was totally shocked. So shocked he complied and his hard-on actually started deflating in response. He pulled up his pants, very aware of the pain in the testicles, and made his way back into the kitchen. He realized he still had to use the toilet, and decided to not as for permission because he didn't want to anger her further.

"Mrs Hughes, I need to bring these tools to my truck and get my painting gear. It is time to paint your cabinets. May I please go?" Andy asked meekly.

"Yes, and I will be watching you closely. Be sure you do exactly as you said. You have to get moving, you promised my husband you'd finished painting the cabinets today." Jen said.

Jen watched Andy move his tools to the truck. When he began he was walking with a slight limp, which elicited a small chuckle. After a couple trips he was moving normally and quickly. The next thing she knew, he had draped the counter, and was removing the cabinet doors. He laid out the doors on a second canvas and started painting. Jen was impressed with the quickness and cleanliness of his performance. She remembered back to when she had painted a room and how slowly it seemed to get done. Within an hour, Andy had finished the first coat and she gawked at how much different it looked. Now she was excited about the renovations and could begin to see how wonderful it was going to look when it was completed. As Andy stood up and stretched, Jen impulsively threw her arms around his neck from behind and thanked him for everything he was giving her.

"Thank you so much, for all you are doing for me." Jen whispered into his ear.

Andy melted as she wrapped her arms around him. Her voice in his ear was soothing and the feeling of her body electrifying. And just as suddenly as she embraced him she was gone. With a very deep breath, Andy started painting the second coat on. He figured he'd be done in another hour or so. He carefully painted the doors so they would dry while he painted the cabinet facing. He reflected on how nice and fresh the white looked and saw with his mind's eye the new wall color, seeing how great the room was shaping up. He started to collect his painting gear, put the brushes into a sealed bag for later cleaning and generally cleaned up.

"Mrs Hughes, may I please collect my gear and put it back into my truck?" Andy asked.

"Yes" Jen replied quietly.

Jen realized her second day was all but complete. It's been a wonderful day, an erotic day, a day of growth and experimentation. Yet Jen wanted more. As she was watching Andy paint she could see his hard cock in her mind. She found herself staring at his crotch imagining his cock sticking out again. Then she'd imagine him filling her. There were many times she almost stopped him to fill this incredible hunger. Yet, she didn't. She didn't want the questions that Matt would raise if Andy fell too far behind. She was so hungry, she almost took him with the thought of saying that he was just a slow worker and didn't because she didn't want Matt to fire Andy thus losing everything. So instead she squirmed in her chair, watching him paint her kitchen, all of her other tasks completely forgotten. As Andy was cleaning up, she realized she needed to get ready for her children's return home and then her husband's return. As she looked up, she realized Andy was done cleaning up, and standing quietly in front of her waiting for her to notice him.

"Mistress Jennifer I'm done for today. May I have permission to depart?" Andy asked with a bit of sadness in his voice.

Jen thrilled at his still playing his role and the feeling within her. She was saddened to have him go, especially with the great hunger she had within her. However, she also knew she had a bunch of things she needed to get done, so she let him go.

"Yes, and you will be here at the same time tomorrow." Jen purred.

The evening for both Jen and Andy was confused. There was one part that wanted the night to be over so they could continue the relationship they've developed over the last couple of days. Then there were their families who didn't treat either of them any different so they were back into their old roles. This affected Jen much more than Andy. For Andy, he just went home, was with his wife and children and had a great night. For Jen however, she was becoming re-acquainted with her strength and wanted to start reasserting it right away. She was somewhat successful with the children; after all they are more flexible to change. Yet with Matt, she found she was having a more difficult time remembering to go slow.

The next morning Jen heard the doorbell ring and nearly jumped out of her skin. Today, Matt had an early meeting and wasn't able to drive the children to school as was his norm. Jen thought she could trust Andy in her house alone, and she didn't want him to be alone, she wanted to be alone with him. She heard her eldest yell upstairs that the workman was here, so she yelled back to let him in so he could get working. After a few minutes, Jen came downstairs, dressed in a skirt and blouse. She didn't think of them as particularly sexy, just some of her everyday clothes. However, she very nearly blushed when she caught Andy's hungry eyes following her. She bustled the children out the door and told Andy she'd be back in a while as she had a couple of errands to run.

Andy was very nervous as he approached the door. He dreamt of Mrs Hughes and her drenching orgasms all night long which with her edict that he couldn't cum anywhere, was making things very achy. He wasn't sure that she realized she had given him this direction, nor that he would actually abstain until she allowed him some relief. Yet, he figured that he was playing along, so why not. Besides it may surprise and please her to demonstrate such attention to detail. Then, she treated him as if he wasn't even there. She barely glanced at him, as she practically ran out of the door, mumbling something about being back later. Oh well, at least I'll get some work done now, Andy thought to himself, feeling dejected. So, he packed all of his painting gear into the kitchen and started painting the walls with the new color they desired. He started out moving slowly. Though as the room slowly started transforming he became more engrossed in the work and forgot he was feeling quite so bad at his Mistress pretty much ignoring him. Perhaps that was what he'd deserved? Had he done something, or omitted something to cause her to not want to even look at him? He didn't think so. He did his best to drop that line of thinking and just concentrate on the job. He knew it would look good and was very pleasantly surprised to see just how great it looked with the cabinets newly painted as well. He kept looking at the clock wondering how long she'd be, then he realized he'd completed the first coat of the whole room. He thought, well let me get this done and I can start on the tiling today, perhaps finish up early on Friday and be out of her way. He was midway through the second coat when he heard the door open and his heart started beating quickly.

Jen was operating completely on automatic as she drove the children to school, made sure they all entered the building safely, then went to the store to by the necessary groceries etc. It was also the day to go to the cleaners and get Matt's clothes for the next week as well as a few other errands that couldn't be put off. However, no matter what she was doing all she could think about was her wonderful handyman working in her kitchen. She thought that she remembered today he would be painting the walls, so she imagined him painting. She imagined him bending over the counter to paint the wall. She imagined him stretching to reach the ceiling. She imagined him kneeing on the floor painting the base of the wall. She even imagined him painting in the nude and became instantly dripping wet. She then made one more stop to get a couple things that she had dreamt about last night, things that she'd never imagine herself using. Things she'd seen once in a video that she and a boyfriend had watched years ago that still had the power to make her squirm. Finally she was home! She grabbed up a couple packages and headed for the door.

She made her way inside and stopped dead as she walked into the kitchen. He was stretched toward the ceiling just as she imagined he'd be. She started to breathe shallowly. She noticed the new wall color and was amazed at the transformation. It looked wonderful. Then, she started becoming angry.

"What are you doing? Can't you see me standing here, and you don't move, you don't help, you don't even say hello?" Jen said, starting out low, becoming louder as she became angrier.

Andy immediately put the paint roller into the pan and went to his knees, abasing himself at her feet.

"Please forgive me Mistress Jennifer. I thought I was not to be seen or heard today as you said nothing to me before you left." Andy countered talking into the floor.

Jen beamed inside. She had plotted and plotted and figured this was the only way to craft the next few things to come out the way she wanted them. It didn't matter how he was acting, Jen was going to become angry. It just had to go that way. She set the bag in her hands down, and extracted a collar and very long leash. Andy played along so well, with his face pressed into the floor, he never saw what was coming next. Jen grew wet again as she put the collar around him, buckling it in the back. She then quickly snapped a very long leash to the collar. With him kneeling at her feet, collared, her holding the leash, she went weak in the knees. She did it.

Andy was very surprised at her outburst and more surprised when she collared him. The collar was a very visible sign of their relationship, and it made him feel odd. It also made him feel good. She was thinking of him when she left. She had gotten this specially for him, to claim him in a way. He had to shift about a little bit as he started to harden thinking of his Mistress.

"Mistress Jennifer, thank you very much for the gift. I hope that I am able to deserve your kindness and attention." Andy said sincerely.

Jen never wanted a man as much as she wanted him that very second. She couldn't speak, she couldn't even move for fear of falling. She just stood there smiling. Then, she thought of the groceries still in the car.

"Come with me." She directed, not letting go of the leash.

Andy got up as quickly as possible so the leash wouldn't pull tight and followed her out to the car. He carried the groceries inside in two trips, each being led outside then back in by his Mistress. He found he quite enjoyed doing these little things for her. When they were back inside with everything scattered around the counters, he thought that he wanted to get back to finishing the walls.

"Mistress Jennifer, may I please continue painting. I am approximately half complete with the final coat of paint." Andy asked.

"Yes, get to work!" Jen demanded. "No wait", she countermanded. "Remove your clothing, you don't deserve clothing."

Andy was flabbergasted. Work in the nude? He was instantly hard and totally embarrassed. He looked at her placid face incredulously.

"Excuse me Mrs Hughes? What do you want me to do again?" Andy stammered.

"You heard me, undress now and get back to work." Jen demanded.

Andy was at a critical moment. Did he want to throw it all in? He thought for just a second, and realized this was happening much like his most erotic dream last night. So, slowly, carefully, Andy removed his clothing, folding them onto a chair and then with his semi-erect penis bouncing went back to work. He was very nervous and terrifically excited all wrapped into a tight ball of emotion. He had to concentrate very carefully on his work or he was likely to paint the window or countertop as the wall. He felt his cock sliding along the chair rail as he reached toward the ceiling. It was the most bizarre experience to be working like this. Then, he noticed her following his every move by her reflection in the window and decided to really play it up. Andy extended all of his movements and made sure she was able to enjoy his cock whenever he turned to get more paint. He found in that moment that being a sub could be very enjoyable in the ways he could tease his Mistress.

Jen was jumping up and down inside when Andy actually complied with her direction. It was obvious that he was as excited with this experimentation as she was. She had a very hard time putting away the groceries as her eyes were constantly drawn to his body. The movement of the muscles in his back as he painted the wall, the way his butt tightened and released, and the muscles of his legs, all were a wonderful symphony of movement that fascinated her. She finally got everything put away and sat down to watch him in earnest. The most exciting was the times he'd move and she'd get a glimpse of his cock swinging. Then, he started making even larger movements, painting larger areas and turning to the side more often. She appreciated his show so much she almost reeled him in right then. Instead she slid her hand into her skirt and slowly teased her pussy while watching him move.

Time had stopped for Jen, she was so intent on watching her handyman work while teasing herself to the edge of orgasm. So she was quite surprised when Andy put down the paint brush and started moving toward her. He knelt down in front of her, looking up into her eyes, she noticed again how beautiful his golden brown eyes were. She realized that he was waiting for her.

"What do you need?" Jen practically purred.

"I have completed painting your room. May I have permission to clean up my painting supplies, then redress so I may bring my supplies to my truck. Lastly, it's nearly 1:30 pm, may I have something to eat?" Andy asked.

"No you will not get dressed, yet." Jen stated surprising herself both with her demand and with the strength of her voice.

She then extended her dripping fingers to him, "This is what you will have for lunch."

With obvious excitement and desire he took her small hand in both of his and sucked her fingers into his mouth. With extreme attention to detail and as much erotic desire as he could display he slowly sucked every drip of her cum from her fingers. At first he sucked on both together, then he paid special attention to her index finger, sliding it in and out of his mouth, sliding his tongue along it, questing everywhere including under her long fingernail. When that finger was done, he moved to her middle finger, sucking every slippery, tasty drip off. As he moved around, sucking her fingers he watched her face, looked deeply into her eyes.

Jen couldn't believe the feelings she was having. She'd been on the edge of orgasm from her slow tease when Andy was painting and now having him suck her fingers off affected her in ways she'd never experienced. She always knew she was tactile in nature, however, never had she expected his lips, tongue and teeth to affect her this much. His attention and teasing kept her on the edge of orgasm. As, he swallowed her middle finger, his tongue snaked out and licked her palm she actually went over the edge and her body started rocking with a small orgasm. She couldn't breath. She couldn't believe it. He stopped sucking her finger and the orgasm started to release its grip. Then, with a smile he again stuck her finger deeply into his mouth sucking and teasing her with his mouth, lips and tongue and she again started climbing over the edge into orgasm. She pulled her hand from his grip, breathing heavily.

Andy was surprised by the forcefulness used when she pulled her hand from him and wondered if again he'd done something wrong. It seemed like she was very much enjoying his teasing, especially since he helped her to orgasm. He was so unsure of what she wanted with him in this sub role. So, he focused upon her beautiful feet, keeping his eyes diverted.

"Mistress, I'm sorry if I have offended. Thank you very much for the wonderful feast." He said.

Jen wanted to feel his tongue bathing her starting at her feet since he seemed to enjoy studying them so much. At the same time she wanted to abandon herself in the feeling of being wildly fucked by his wonderful cock. However, she looked up and noticed that indeed time had crazily slipped away since the wall clock somehow read 2pm! Wednesday is a short day for her youngest and she needed to get to the bus stop. She practically wept with frustration. Then, just to share her extreme frustration she ordered Andy to stand up.

"Stand up, now. Take your cock in your hand and begin stroking yourself, slowly. You may not cum without permission, so you'd better be careful." Jen ordered.

She only had a couple minutes before she had to leave. She knew the look of lust on Andy's face was mirrored by the fire in her eyes. She chuckled quietly as she cut his self pleasure short.

"Stop that. You are now done. Get dressed you have to leave." Jen directed.

Andy stood up as directed and took his cock in hand. The sensitivity was extreme and looking at her, as he stroked himself, the lust blazing in her eyes, her body flush, her breathing erratic, just about undid him. He specifically moved his hand in such a way as to not bring himself to orgasm, but it was the most difficult thing he'd ever done, with regard to masturbation. Her chuckle seemed out of place and her order to stop left him incredulous. Like an automaton he released his grip on his cock and stood shocked, his cock throbbing helplessly for a full 30 seconds before he was able to get her most recent direction through his head and force himself to comply. Woodenly, he walked over to the chair and got dressed, his still hard cock making fastening his pants and bending down to tie his boots very uncomfortable. He dropped the collar at his feet, the leash still attached.

Andy wouldn't look at Jen. He still wasn't feeling anything, though he could feel anger and frustration beginning to build up in him. So as quickly as he could, he gathered his tools and without a word or a glance, he left.