All Comments on 'Handyman Hank'

by thecarolinadreamer

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
cindylynn34cindylynn34over 9 years ago
i left tip

it was a great meal.. the sausage was just the right portion.. the table cloth made me feel right at home too .. too many bare smooth surfaces out there people dine on these days

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
What he didn't said....

What he didn't said was how his love life was!!! If he stayed alone all his life, just having his remembrances to warm his bitter solitary life!!!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Great Seduction Story

Only thing I would have preferred would have been for Sweetie to have learned enough (and admitted it to HandyHank) to support her daughter's responsible sexual development. Thus, Young'un would avoid her Mom's newly-wed ignorance (which Sweetie was just lucky to remediate with a good, firm mentor.)

I especially appreciated Sweetie's attitude adjustment - away from 'revenge against her Hubby's sins' to 'appreciation for needed training' he might be getting. Curious about the purpose of her unheard 'speech impediment!'. Was it just to humanize Sweetie, or was there a plan which got edited out?

5*

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
I'm curious,

Handy Hank, did you replace the hose or just leave it with the clamp. Now that I'm thinking and calmed down a bit, you would need to return with the proper replacement parts with out a new service call charge. Yes!

I think many of us would like to read more of your service to your customer's

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Really liked that

was a nice short, fast flowing read. Well done. Entertaining, feel a bit bad about the hubby being cuckolded but like you said, he was misbehaving too. You didnt mention if you had used the condom or not-I am guessing you did since you made a special trip to the store ahead of time, but enquiring minds you know....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
From Duna

@ thecarolinedreamer Interesting I discovered the Loving Wives (and other storycollection) to read and to like such stories where BTB is and mainly where the betrayed husbands change their cheating wives to better women. You likes humiliation of hubbies stories.

About your story: Two cheaters a husband and a wife story to show from the loverboy's POV. We do not know the wife had other affairs or only she avoided her forst loverboy to prevent the gossip and they lives in non declared open marriage.

It is interesting I read another loverboy POV story, where the husband chaught the cheating and divorced his wife. The loverboy lived for some months with the 15 years older fresh divorced wife to help her to live alone and THE LOVERBOY WAS ANGRY AT THE DIVORCED HUSBAND TO LEAVE HIS WIFE!!!!! That was a funny story the loverboy was mad at the exhusband for leaving his cheating wife!!! The loverboy left this cheating divorced woman later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
is this wife fucker going to stay single all his life

and miss out on having children ,while they grow up, love you and make you proud. or do you get old and then the women will dry up and then what have you got to look forward too.

dinkymacdinkymacover 9 years ago
Nice!

Thanks for sharing.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Excellent

Carolinadreamer, I like your style. I found myself smiling at several parts, and you left me wanting to hear more of this story -- always a good sign. Thanks for sharing this with us. It makes me look forward to the days when I'm retired, and can stand around at the club bragging about my past exploits. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Story. Liked the way it was written

I liked it very uch please continue like the way you described the events. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
AUTHOR, AUTHOR

Loved the first paragraph of your author's note. Excellent story. Very entertaining!

MichaelG

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years agoAuthor
THANKS FROM THE DREAMER

I do want to thank each of you who left a "tip" and I'll try to earn another next time. MOST who comment on LW are a great bunch of readers, and if we didn't have the others, writers couldn't fully appreciate you.You have brought up some interesting questions, and since the story is fiction, even though some of the scenes are based on fact and this story was inspired by fact as related to me, I can answer a few of your questions.

#1 Hank did marry, have children and he and his wife have had a somewhat stormy relationship since the early sixties. I had breakfast with "Hank" this morning (1/5/15) and assure you, he seems to be a happy camper. Believe me, HIS LOVE LIFE APPEARS TO BE GREAT, at home and abroad.

#2 The washer hose is based on my personal washer incident. The factory apparently was having a bad day. The washer was almost new when the leak recurred, the clamp was still on the hose but loose. I may have taken liberties with the amount of water, after all, I did say this is fiction.

#3 I think they may have forgotten the condom, I know I did. That might not be a bad thing. It's just possible the daughter could or could not turn out to be Hanks and the handyman might have to visit the Taboo section.

#4 The young lady I visualized when writing Becky does have a slight speech impediment that only adds to her charm. By the way, the speech thing and her looks are the ONLY things she has in common with Becky. I included it following the advice of several "How To Write" authors stating that if you write a beauty queen type character, at least give her a zit someplace.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
****

Writing was fine. Didn't notice any typos. I assume Hank was the daddy of Becky's eldest daughter. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great, believable story.

This is one of the first stories that I have read that is believable in all aspects. Usually the author seems to get too tied up in their own fantasy that it becomes too fictitious in the way the circumstances arise or the reaction of wives that have never strayed before. I very much dislike when they go from a shy/reserved wife to an out and out whore, yelling "use me as a cum dump"! Just too unrealistic to believe and once the spell of the story is broken, I find it hard to carry on reading. Keep this style and storyline going please!

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
To each his own

This good ol' boy stuff leaves me cold so I hope you don't mind if I give your stories a miss. Others seem to like them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Down to Earth

Like your approach and simple style of story telling. I don't know if it's a true story or not but you do have a good storyline and believable characters. Just enough detail to keep a reader interested. Keep writing . . . . .

LimaCharlieLimaCharlieover 9 years ago
Thanks Dreamer

Thanks for putting your adventures on-line. They are well written and the realism

is refreshing. As always, never take the time to pay much attention to the Anonymous

posts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: LimaCharlie

Let's see you never contributed one story to this site. We know you're a male and like dogs. That's all we know about you. Wow, that's makes you somebody special to knock "anonymous". So your fake name makes you a macho man giving you the right to knock others opinions? Why don't you macho guys stop your whining about anonymous? Shows your immaturity. Everybody has the right to criticize as they please. The author can delete any comment he chooses. Has nothing to do with you.

Now that my rant is over, back to the story. It wasn't a bad read, not exactly as enjoyable as I would have liked it to be, but still a contribution to this site, more than I can say about 90% of the readers who whine about anything that doesn't suite them. 4* (ML)

camperguy123camperguy123over 9 years ago
Loved your story

Hope you continue to write. Do not listen too the fools with their stupid comments. Great job !!!!

QuantockQuantockover 9 years ago
keep going

If you write another, I'll read it.

RogueAlanRogueAlanover 9 years ago
well constructed

easy to read and enjoy.

keep 'em coming.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
Thank you

I read your Handyman Hank stories backwards. Still enjoyed them. As a woman I think you hit the important parts to turn us on. I look forward to more of your works...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

But the accents sound more Cornish or Aussie then American.

QuixoticEroticQuixoticEroticover 9 years ago
Hot

Sexy story...reminds me of my fantasies I have had about handy men.

WyldePrinceWyldePrinceabout 9 years ago
Thank you for your gifts to us!

Do us all a favor and don't stop writing. You have a very enjoyable style that both entertains and tickles the edges of one's fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i live near charleston myself.

I think i fucked your wife, thanks.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Anon near Charleston 9/12/15

Thanks for your comment. Remember, I never erase a comment. When you make such a thoughtful comment as you did, it will remain for all the world to enjoy and to judge the person who made it. Luck!

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just a real good read..

This has a very natural flow, sexy and erotic. Liked it a lot..Thanks for sharing the experience.........it sounded like it is true.........

Barry3734Barry3734over 8 years ago
Excellent story!!

Very good writing and descriptions. I started preheating the oven to bake chicken an hour ago and could not stop reading. Had to get to the end to see what happens. Now to start dinner and the next story of Hanks'. Hope I don't burn it. Will let you in next chapter comments.

EzrollinEzrollinover 7 years ago
entertainting

Entertaining short story... I liked the folksy writing style and the believability...no giant cocks or humongous breasts. When I was younger I did major appliance repair for my step father's shop and encountered a "few" horny women myself...some single and some married.

mitchawamitchawaover 6 years ago
Well done

A believable plot, interesting dialogue with the Crew, and I liked the slow seduction. The story was well written and simple and nothing over the top. The sex scene was well done, the husband's return and confession and friendship made for a satisfying conclusion, especially with the graduating daughter.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
I was

I was entertained. You are a hell of a writer. Don't like cheating, but Hank is a good ole boy, and Jody was a jerk. I didn't like him since we sang cadence about him in basic. I always thought he was a civilian.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You pulled a rabbit out of a hat with this one and now I’ve got cottontails all over my mind , feels really good ! Seriously you painted a picture with this story and I could easily envision your characters as you portrayed them , phenomenal writing !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous