Hanging Out With the Girls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pressed ever so lightly and felt the folds of her womanhood through the sheerness of her black panties. She was wet and I could tell she would be soaked soon. I massaged her pussy with a bit more intensity and as her hips rose up to meet the ministrations of my hand. Her own hand reached down and placed itself over mine.

My heart stopped. She couldn't be awake!

She took my hand and brought it up a few inches and guided me into her panties. My own heartbeat skipped as my fingers felt my sisters soaked pussy for the first time in my life. Her own breathing was still heavy and deep but growing ever more intense as she gave into ecstasy.

I stuck a finger into Ruth's pussy while I rubbed her clit. She seemed to like this and if she was awake, she showed no signs of letting me know. I ground my cock into her leg as I continued to finger-fuck her. I felt the walls of her pussy contract around me and her body became rigid. She had just come.

Finally, I could control myself no longer and I grabbed my cock. I wanted to push aside her panties and fuck her mercilessly, but thought that might be pushing things. After all, Ruth could have been having a dream about someone else.

I stroked it perhaps three times and let the silvery ribbons of my spunk land all over her panties and hand which lay across her belly. Absently, she smeared the gooey white mess all over her silky black panties and rolled over, allowing me the ability to quickly escape, taking my cousin's underwear with me.

I went down to the couch, my mind totally blown. I barely slept that night.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

At five-thirty in the morning, I was awake and rock-hard from the events of the previous evening. I figured I would bring Norah some coffee and grab a pre-work quickie.

When I arrived, Norah was more than willing and we made love for about forty-five minutes. All the time, I kept my eyes half-closed imagining she was my sister. While she was slamming her toned body on me, I very nearly called out Ruth's name.

I took her from behind and fantasized that I was pounding into Ruth's pussy rather than Norah's. I pulled out and covered her with my jizz.

Don't get me wrong. Norah was very hot and I felt myself very close to her. And there was something very titillating about fucking my cousin. But in my mind, having crossed the line with Norah, I was thinking that it would be doubly as exciting to do the same with Ruth, especially after last night.

Lying on the bed as Norah shuffled around her bedroom getting ready for work, I spied the key in the closet door. I wondered if the key would unlock my own opposing closet door. Norah got into the shower and I rose from the bed to check it out.

The key was one of those old keys from the 1930's. I pulled it out as the water from Norah's shower sprayed out. Norah was singing softly in contentment as I moved into her closet. I shuffled some of the clothes about and found the keyhole but no knob. The door itself was flat and it was possible that Norah wasn't aware of its existence. I felt around in the dark and inserted the key into the hole. I felt the lock spring back and light from my room entered the darkness of the closet.

My bare feet struck a box which I recognized as the one containing the photos Norah was hiding from me. The ones of her and Ruth. I instinctively opened it up and thought better. I was vibrating with excitement at the thought of looking at the both of them together. I hurriedly pushed the box through the door and relocked it. I crept out of the closet just as Norah was finishing her shower. I put my clothes on and put the key in my pocket.

Norah emerged from the bathroom fresh and beautiful, her hair still damp and smelling of strawberries. Her scent was intoxicating. She kissed me.

"Bye baby," she sighed.

"What's the sigh for?" I asked.

"Nothing, I guess I just like you being here with me in the morning," she smiled and kissed me again.

I said nothing as she grabbed her bags cheerfully. I walked her outside and she started her walk to school.

I offered her a ride but she declined insisting the she liked the crisp air.

I got in my truck and headed back home to load up. Time to move.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I got back, Roo was up, drinking coffee on the couch. She was already showered and dressed in black jeans and a black tee-shirt which clung tightly to her enormous chest.

I looked at my watch; it read just past nine.

"How'd you sleep," I asked.

"Good I guess. That melatonin sure knocked me out. Or maybe it was the wine. At any rate, I had the most disturbing dream," she said.

"Really, what about?" I asked, playing dumb.

"Well, it's odd. I can piece together some of it - but not all. Have you ever had a dream that seemed so real you could swear it actually happened?"

"Well, like what kind of dream, Sis?"

"That's the thing. I really don't know. I'm also not sure I feel comfortable talking about it with you - or at least a guy," she confessed.

"Why not?" I pleaded, "Was it a sexy dream. Do girls even have wet dreams?"

"Don't be a pig!" she cried, swatting me with a pillow.

"So it was!" I cried victoriously, "What would your boyfriend say? Was it about him?"

"No and he's not my boyfriend anymore!" she snapped, looking hurt.

"Sorry Roo, I didn't know. What happened?"

"It's nothing. And with all you've had going on, it seemed like a minor issue. Let's just say we weren't cut out for each other."

"So is there someone new in the wings now that you're a single girl?" I asked.

"No. I was never really into looking for someone. I should probably lose about fifteen pounds too. I'm getting a little fluffy," she said, "But it's funny. Last night's dream put ideas in my head that I hadn't thought about acting on even a little, but now it feels like I already did. As if I dreamed I robbed a bank, woke up and saw there was a million dollars in my account, and that I got away with it!"

"Well for starters, you don't need to lose any weight. You're gorgeous. Any guy would be crazy to not be worshipping at your feet," I said, "But if you're not going to tell me your dream, I'm not going to be able to relate."

"Well I can't," she said tersely, "We should get packed though. I'm only here for a few more days and I don't want to spend it all moving."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We spent the rest of the morning moving what little stuff I had into the new apartment. Mary had taken much of our joint belongings and we didn't have a lot to begin with. About three trips across town with the truck took care of all the smaller items and the bed and couch took two more. I was surprised by how quick the process took.

Roo offered to take the truck and grab some subs while I organized stuff inside. I was grateful for the offer.

While she was gone, I was able to get the bed upstairs and assemble it as well as well as set up a television and VCR. Once that was done it was a small matter to arrange the couch and coffee table downstairs.

Except for a bunch of containers, I was nearly done. Ruth came back with subs and we sat down on the couch.

"Wow!" she exclaimed, "You got a ton done while I was gone!"

"Well, I don't have much. I'm going to need to get some furniture," I responded.

"You should have no problem being all set up by tonight," she said.

We finished our subs and began unpacking boxes. Ruth took care of the kitchen while I shuttled up and down the stairs with the bedroom things and other stuff. Ruth found a box of CD's and let the stirring tones of Miles Davis fill the air.

I took a quick break and lay down on the couch listening to the music and watching the girl of my dreams organize my kitchen. Her outfit really showed off her curves. She had the type of body that seemed like it was constructed by a sixteen year old boy with a perpetual hard-on who was asked to draw the perfect female form. All curves, breasts and hips. Her dark hair gently grazed her shoulders as she bent over to get some cups from the bottom of the cardboard box.

I allowed my eyes to look down her shirt, stealing a glimpse of her generous cleavage. I thought about being between her breasts and how heavenly it would feel. My mind went back to this morning with Norah and the effort it took to keep from calling out Ruth's name as we made love. Damn, I had it bad for my sister now and I felt my heart ache with longing as she broke down the empty box.

"What's on you mind?" she asked, "You seem lost in thought."

"I guess I know what you mean. About dreams that is. I've had dreams that just seemed so real that I woke up and swore they had to happen," I said.

"Like what?" she said, listening intently.

"Well, I guess the 'what' isn't as important. Because sometimes I can't remember. I guess the worst part is how disappointed you feel when you realize it didn't happen."

At that moment, Ruth breathed in deeply. Something I said struck a chord inside her.

"I used to hate fish - this just an example, so bear with me - but I had a dream where all I could eat was fish. Two days later, I went out with Norah for sushi and now I can't imagine never having eaten it. In fact I crave it," she said placing extra emphasis on the word 'crave,' "Maybe that's what the dreams like that are - ways of letting us indulge in our cravings."

"So what do you think you're craving, Sis?" I asked mischievously.

"Wouldn't you like to know!" she replied. And then she kissed me on the cheek and returned to the kitchen.

At around four-thirty, we heard footsteps on the porch and Norah walked in through the screen door.

"Hey guys! Wow! You've gotten this place nearly done! Anything left back at the old homestead?" she asked.

"Nope," Ruth replied, navigating over empty boxes to greet Norah with a warm hug, "I guess someone here is really either very organized or has no possessions - or both."

"I was thinking of ordering a pizza, any requests?" I asked.

"Actually I can't stay. There's a town hall meeting about renovating the old school. Saint Mary's will buy the property if the town fixes it up to a certain ecological standard. Apparently there's a bunch of proposals that seem great but they can't get approved because there's a certain faction in the town that can't see the bigger picture," Norah said, clearly passionate about the issue, "The town's expanding, the school can barely handle the number of kids it has now. We were told to be there if we lived in town. Being so new, I'm not exactly in a position to flout the principal's wishes."

"Maybe I could go with you. That's what I do all the time - argue with towns about the benefits of new technologies," Ruth added.

"Well even just to have your support as one of our numbers would be something, thanks," she said and looked at me plaintively.

"I can't go, I've got too much to do here," I admitted.

"Well, okay. I guess that's a legitimate excuse. Ruth, we've got an hour to get ready. I'll take you out for drinks after."

The next hour saw the girls fluttering about, getting ready for their meeting as I continued putting things away. At five-thirty they said good-bye and I was on my own.

I cracked open a cold beer and headed upstairs to lie down. I still had no cable and Mary had taken the most of the movies and the good VCR. I'd have to get a Blockbuster membership with my own name on it.

I turned on the radio to get some noise and my eyes hit the box I'd taken from Norah's closet. I opened it looking in wonder at the contents. On the top were they pictures Norah had hurriedly taken from me when I helped her move. Below that were more pictures, all expertly taken along with the negatives. Beneath that were some papers - releases from some production company and below that a magazine entitled "College Coeds."

My heart beat faster as I examined my treasure. I flopped down on the bed and instinctively undid my jeans to allow for the growth of my cock.

I flipped through the photos. Most of them were 8x10 glossies - crisp, well-lit, and supersaturated with color. Both Ruth and Norah were dressed in matching black lingerie and make-up. Their black hair was pulled back, giving them each an air of stern authority. The girls were posed in various staged of fondling and touching in the first fistful of photos. Their well-manicured hands touching each others soft curves.

I sifted through the photos and found more. This time they were in a sixty-nine. The panties were off of Norah but Ruth's were around her ankles as Norah licked at her clearly wet and wanting snatch.

I picked up the papers. It was a release signed by the girls and a receipt for two-thousand dollars. I then took the magazine. It was glossy and well made. The pages were thick and it seemed that Norah and Ruth were the only models featured.

I read through the narrative, or what passed for one. The girls had been given pseudonyms, thankfully. Nicky and Rhonda - leaving intact only the first letters of each of their names. Apparently, they were still cousins. I read further and the story about Ruth and Norah in the basement was revealed. What I read next made my heart skip and took the breath out of me.

In white bold text in the lower right corner of the photo spread read 'Nicky's" quote, "We used to spend our summer weekends in my parents basement enjoying each others bodies. We'd take our toy out and fantasize about each of us getting fucked by my cousin. The thing that made it so sexy for me was hearing Rhonda scream out her brother's name while I reamed her with my dildo."

"Oh yeah, getting tongue-fucked by my cousin while thinking about my brother was the hottest thing I've ever experienced. One day I hope to get the both of them together in a threeway!" read Rhonda's quote.

The appearance of 'Fred' the educational sex toy settled in my mind that the spread before me had at least a little basis in fact rather than being entirely fiction. However one couldn't discount the possibility that the text was spun from whole cloth as much as a 'Dear Penthouse' letter.

The spread was sexy though. And looking at Ruth and Norah going at it with each other while they (presumably) fantasized about me gave my ability to keep from cumming little chance of success.

I turned page after page of the magazine and as the images of Ruth and Norah imprinted themselves on my mind I felt myself tighten. I turned to the last page and the shot of Ruth looking through the page right into my eyes brought it all crashing home. I imagine myself inside her and felt my cock twitch in ecstasy as a hot blast of spunk landed on my shirt.

I don't remember much else before I fell asleep but when I awoke it was dark outside. My watch read nine. The girls would be home soon and I was passed out on my bed in a pile of porn. Stolen porn. I quickly packed up the box as best I could. I opened the door to the closet and was surprised to see light from the other side of Norah's room.

Her closet door was open. I could hear voices. I stopped to listen. It was more like whispering.

"So soft. That feels so good. Touch me babe."

I crept out of the closet slowly and as I backed out, I could see clearly Ruth and Norah in the reflection of the mirror on Norah's floor. Ruth was naked from the waist up, lying on her back as Norah kissed her and ran her hand between her legs. Norah still had her bra and panties on.

Norah lowered her lips onto Ruth's oversize breasts taking a nipple into her mouth as her hand moved gently over Ruth's pussy. Ruth's breath was quickening as she pulled down Norah's panties.

Norah positioned herself over Ruth's face in a sixty-nine and they started eating out each other's pussies. I watched in amazement as Norah spread herself open and ground her cunt onto my sister's face. Ruth was clearly in heaven as she thrust her own sopping crotch upward to meet the pleasure of Norah's tongue.

"Oh God Ruth! That's so good!"

"Damn, you're so wet. I've been wanting you all week!"

"Ooooh, that feels good. You're a dirty girl," Norah moaned. I could see Ruth's tongue darting up to probe her ass.

Norah sat up and undid her bra. Her stately globes fell gracefully and she let her hands massage her tits as she moved herself rhythmically over my sister's face.

"That's it babe! Lick my ass!" Norah commanded as her own pace increased.

I could smell the sexy musky scent of pussy fill the room as Ruth's tongue-worship brought Norah to a toe-curling climax. From my view just outside the closet, I saw Norah's hand reach out of the frame of the mirror.

While Norah was recovering from cumming, Ruth was still moaning. Norah had in her hand a different dildo than we had used when we first made love.

Ruth spread her legs wider as she fondled her own creamy round breasts. Her nipples were engorged to the point where they were practically distended and when she pinched them she gasped.

Norah took the toy and inserted it into my sister's pussy. She lowered her head and lapped at her clit while she expertly drove the toy into her. Slowly at first, then faster until Ruth's legs wrapped around Norah's head, trapping her.

"Oh God! I'm gonna cum!" she rasped. Her breath was heavy and she was clearly losing control in the throes of passion.

"Baby! Make me cum! Fill me with that cock! Make me yours! Oh Honey!" she shouted as she forced Norah's face deeper into her wanton snatch.

Then she looked in the mirror. I'm not sure if she saw my reflection through the gap in the closet doors but our eyes seemed to meet. She called out my name as she let herself cum.

I think Norah's ears were covered by Ruth's quivering legs. Upon release Norah slinked up to Ruth and they kissed lovingly.

I quietly closed the door and left them to their privacy.

I lay down on my mattress and grabbed my pillow. I desperately wanted Ruth next to me. Instead the pillow would have to do.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I slept soundly until the sounds of traffic woke me up. I went for a quick run and showered.

The morning saw Norah getting ready for work as Ruth tried to sneak in without being seen.

"I stayed with Norah last night. Didn't want to wake you," she said almost guiltily.

"How'd the meeting go?" I asked.

"Good. Really good. I guess the town's willing to explore some renewable energy sources. Which they get all kinds of tax credits and rebates for. In fact, they want to hire my company as a consultant. Which means I may get to stay longer than just the next few days!"

"That's great, Sis!" I exclaimed, "How was dinner?"

"We went to the Loaf and Ladle for dinner. It was okay. We were going to go for drinks after but we decided just to split a bottle of wine at Norah's. I must have fallen asleep on her couch," she said, clearly trying to believe it herself.

"How were your dreams?" I questioned knowingly.

"I tried to make the last one reappear, but you know how it is. Never quite the same. I'm going to grab a shower."

She headed for the bathroom, quickly grabbing her robe from her bag. I heard the water splash down and I was left alone with my thoughts about my sister's fantastic body.

I went upstairs and lay on the bed. Not long after, I heard Ruth's bare feet creep up the stairs. She turned to the small room to get dressed but stopped when she saw me on the bed.

"Bedtime already?" she asked, entering.

"What's this?" she asked as she reached down under the bed.

Her eyes showed mock amazement, "Is my brother reading porn?" she asked in mock horror as she picked up the magazine.

Shit! It must have dropped when I packed everything up.

The mock horror turned to real horror when she realized what porn it was.

"Oh my god! Where did you get this? You should never have seen this!" she said, trying to keep herself together. Her body was shaking and a reached around her pulling her into me.