Hanging Out With the Girls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay, Honey." I soothed.

"No it's not! Now that you've seen that, I feel like my most private thoughts are ripped out!"

"Why?" I asked, "I love you Roo. No pictures are going to change that."

"Tell me this. Did you...y'know touch yourself when you looked at them?" she asked shyly.

"Yes. You and Norah are the sexiest women I've ever known. I didn't realize how much I thought that until seeing these."

Ruth sat down on the bed. She was still crying and shaking a bit. I didn't have the words to calm her. There was too much to say - or maybe nothing. I just held her. I stroked her sides through her robe. I whispered how much I loved her into her ear.

Her hands responded by caressing my back. The air was growing vibrant with tension. I kissed her cheek and her hand rose up and turned my head to kiss her lips.

Her lips were full and plump. Soft as a rose petal and as I kissed her I felt peace. As if on cue, we both lay down on the bed and let our mouths explore each other's.

"So now that you've read it in the magazine, I guess you know how I felt," she said.

"I guess it's for the best though. You would have never told me yourself," I answered, "If you want to know the truth, I was thinking about you the other day. Remember when I used to rub oil on your back when you were tanning. I was wondering what would have happened if I let my hands stroke the side of your breasts."

"Mmmm," she sighed, "I used to dream about it. Our oiled bodies entwined together. Making love after school. I used to fantasize about us being a couple in school. Maybe going to Prom together. I've loved you for so long and not just like a brother. I cried for weeks when you and Mary got engaged. It was so hard to see you together."

I kissed her again, deeper. I unfastened the sash of her robe. She was wearing flesh colored panties and no bra. Her magnificent tits were as glorious as last night when she was making love to Norah, only this time they were in my hands. I took her nipple in my mouth and she moaned in approval as she lifted up my tee-shirt. I released her only long enough to remove my shirt and descended upon her other nipple. They were large and swollen with excitement. Her areolas were about the size of cookies and I devoured them just as eagerly.

"Oh God. This is like a dream come true," she muttered.

"Like the one the other night?" I asked.

"Better, Honey," she said, unable to conceal her wide smile, "Because it's real."

My hands caressed her womanly hips. her legs were soft and shaved. I kissed her harder as the bulge in my pants rubbed against her thigh. Her hand unsnapped my pants and pulled down my boxers exposing my turgid meat. It flopped into her hand and she kissed my ear while whispering, "I can't wait to feel your cock inside my mouth."

My fingers massaged between her legs and I could feel the dampness of her pussy though the flimsy fabric.

"Mmmm, Sis. You're so wet. I can't wait to taste you."

Ruth sat up. She let the robe fall to the mattress and she pulled down her panties and kicked them off across the room. She tucked her legs beneath her and lowered her head down, taking the tip of the shaft into her eager mouth.

Her soft lips and tongue felt like a hot, wet cyclone of pleasure around my meat. She was having difficulty with the length of me.

"Hang on," she said, "Get off the bed."

She lay down crosswise on her back, allowing her head to dangle off the side of the mattress.

"Go easy on me. I had no idea my brother was hung like a horse," she chided.

'Would it have made a difference?" I asked.

"Let's just say, you probably wouldn't have got much lotion on me before I let you fuck me," she winked.

I kicked of my pants and boxers and guided my thick cock into her mouth slowly, letting her take me into her pouty full lips. I pushed in a bit further and started to pull out when I heard the beginning of a gag. She grabbed my rear, though, and held me fast. I pushed myself deeper into her and slowly let myself move in and out of her face.

Seeing my sister deep throat me like that was making me dizzy with lust. I leaned forward and could smell her wet pussy beckoning me. I lowered my face between her legs and tasted for the first time the ambrosia of my sister's cunt. I drank her juices like a thirsty castaway. I ate her box as she struggled with my length. I tongued her asshole like she did to Norah last night.

And like last night, her legs trapped me like a vice. I felt her tight toned muscles tense as she rocked and moaned beneath me. I continued lapping at her pussy, circling her swollen clit with my tongue. It didn't take long before her hips rose up from the bed and her smooth muscular thighs released me. She was climaxing beneath me. Her legs kicked against the sheets while her nails dug into my thighs.

I held off my own orgasm and pulled out of her mouth. I pulled her down closer towards me and put my dick between her tits. She knew what to do and pushed the sweaty slick orbs around my meat as I pumped between them.

If tit-fucking Norah was pure pleasure, tit-fucking Ruth was divine. She created a vice-like grip around my cock. Her face was between my legs and she licked at my balls while I thrust myself between the soft globes. She playfully tongued my asshole and I found I no longer had control.

I felt blinded and ready to black out when the orgasm tore through me. Shot after shot blasted out of me and onto her belly. She felt the heat of my jizz and scooted around to be fully on the bed.

"Cum on my tits," she entreated as I continued to unload onto her perfect skin.

"Oh give it to me," she moaned as she rubbed the sticky mess all over her breasts and belly.

My sister's face was glistening with saliva and pre-cum as was the full ten-inch length of my cock. I kissed her again.

"I can taste myself on you," she said licking her lips and smiling.

I lowered her to the pillows and positioned myself above her. Her shaved pussy was glistening and swollen with want.

I could sense we both wanted the same thing but I couldn't be sure.

"I want you sis," I said nervously, "Do you want me the same?"

"Yes, but I'm scared," she whispered. I put my head to her chest and could feel her heart racing a mile a minute, "There's really no going back."

I knew exactly what she meant only too well.

"Do you have a condom?" she asked.

"No, I'm sorry. Do you want to wait?" I offered.

"God no! Just don't cum inside me," she begged.

"I promise," I said. I placed the tip of my cock at her entrance.

"I feel like I've been waiting my whole life for this moment, I love you."

"I love you too, sis," I answered.

I slid myself inside her slowly, letting her get used to the length and girth of my dick. Finally I pushed myself in all the way. Her pussy was like hot velvet. Tight and inviting. Perhaps it was genetics, but it felt like were were made to be together.

We kissed tenderly as our bodies established a rhythm.

She looked up at me and I kissed her forehead tasting the slightly salty sweat across her brow.

"Ooh. You fuck me so good with that big cock. It's so big and hard. Fuck your sister with that big hard dick!" she implored.

I pumped in and out of her faster and faster as she kept up her own rhythm beneath me.

"You like your big brother's cock inside you?" I said blindly.

My senses were in overload from the disbelief I felt. Maybe it was suddenness of it all. Of realizing I was so attracted and in love with my sister, but also the newness of Ruth's perfect body.

As I pounded in and out of her pussy, her tits moved with every thrust. She held her boobs in her arms in an effort to control them and they seemed even bigger.

"I'm close Baby! Suck on my tits!" she cried.

As I obeyed her command and took the creamy flesh in my mouth. I flicked her nipple with my tongue playfully and she moaned loudly.

"Yes! That's it! Suck your sister's titties. Make your little sister cum with that big cock. Make me cum! I'm so close."

I reached between us and let my hand move between her legs to massage her clit. As I did this, her body exploded beneath me.

"Oh Yes!" she screamed as her body tightened in ecstasy, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Don't stop! Don't stop!"

Her slick, sweaty, cum-covered body slowed almost instantly. She was catching her breath and she wiped the sticky sweat from her forehead. Her hair, which earlier had been blown-dry, was now as wet as if she had just showered.

"I'm not done with you yet," I said as I pulled my massive tool from her tight hole and lay on the bed, "I want you to ride me."

She complied willingly. She positioned herself over my rod and spread her pussy lips open to take me in.

Her massive tits were right in my face and as she quickened the pace of her fucking they were slapping me in the face playfully.

"All yours honey. I can tell you like them. From now on these big titties are all yours honey! That's it! Suck on your sister's big tits! Make me cum again! Bite my nipples!"

I nipped gently at her swollen nipples.

"Harder! That's it! I'm gonna cum again. I'm so close!" she wailed.

I grabbed her head in my arms and kissed her.

"Mmmmm, lover. I can still taste my cunt juice on your lips. Did you like how I taste? I hope you do baby! Fuck me!"

I could feel my own climax building and I had to interrupt.

"Ruth, slow down. I'm gonna cum!" I begged.

Rather than slow down she increased the intensity of her motions, grinding her puss on to my cock hard.

"I don't care. I'm ready to cum. Let's cum together, " she whispered. She lowered her body onto mine fully and as her sweat-covered tits met my own dripping chest, it was like an electric force flowed though us.

"Yeah, that's it," she continued whispering to me as her pussy ground into me harder, "You know you want to. Cum inside me, baby. Cum inside your sister's pussy. I want to feel you spray your load inside me. I'm cumming honey. Quick! Fill me with your seed..."

At that moment, her cunt tightened around me and her body stretched as she claimed her prize. I shot blast after blast deep inside her. My nails sunk deep into her hips as she flailed on top of me.

"Oh fuck! I'm still cumming!" she cried as she squeezed her big tits, "I can feel you cumming too!"

My own load was still erupting inside her as she collapsed on top of me.

"That was so good," I said kissing her.

"I can't believe we did that," she answered.

"I know. That probably wasn't too safe," I said, thinking about the copious volume of cum that shot out of me.

"I've never let a guy do that before," she said, taking my hand

"Cum inside you?" I asked, "Did you like it?"

"It felt incredible. I felt so close to you. Like that's how it's supposed to be," she curled into me and I dragged the blanket over us. It was eleven now. We napped for an hour and made love once more. Once more I came inside my sister.

"It's like a dream come true," she whispered.