All Comments on 'Hanging Tree'

by AlexanderMarlowe

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
How?

How did he take his shirt off if he was wearing handcuffs?

BtmbilBtmbilabout 12 years ago
GREAT STORY!

If only I could have such an experience in real life! LOL. Please write another story soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Idiots

The good news is that she filmed it. That will make sending them all to jail for a very long time simple. Things like sexual assault, battery and rape make for a nice, long jail term. And it makes the divorce from the bitch a slam dunk. With a felony conviction on her record, you'll get everything, including the divorce, while she's still in jail. Could they be any dumber? Who would stay with an abusive wife who has clearly demonstrated that she has no real love nor respect for him? The answer? NO ONE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Once he got loose?

He went inside, got cleaned up and got his guns. He started with his wife as she was there. It took several bullets, but he wanted her to suffer. One to each knee, one to her stomach and the last one right through her clit. He didn't wait for her to bleed out, he walked off looking for some of the others. Considering he had 2 full boxes of ammo he figured he'd killed several more of them before they finally killed him. But he was okay with that. Hey! My ending was MUCH better than your pile of garbage.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
WHERE O WHERE HAS MY LIBIDO GONE

oh by the way Happy Birthday Baby. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
And then he called the Police

And his attorney. By the end of the next day all sorts of people were in jail. Like all dumbasses, they made a video and his lawyer used it to send them to jail for many years. And he got rich suing people in Civil Court. He moved far far away and that was the end to one of the worst stories it has been my misfortune to read here on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HAHA! Too funny!

She commits numerous crimes and makes a video??? PRICELESS! All the people present were subpoeaned and testified against her to avoid jail time as accessories. She was sentenced to 12 years in prison. He kept all their assets in the divorce. Even for fiction this was beyond dumb.

Gaius8666Gaius8666almost 8 years ago
Fantastic!

loved your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic!! Only for real masochistic perverts!! MINUS 5*!!!

Go to the police denounce them for sexual assault, rape, false imprisonment and sue them for all!!! Divorce that slut of a wife who humiliated you before your empoyes and sue her for all!!! But you are all pervert faggots who wank off to that crap!!!

spankfunforspankfunforover 6 years ago
Birthday Gifts!

Thoughtful wife, who takes care of her Husbands Birthday by arranging for ALL his Employee's giving him personal gifts and he personally thanking them! His Wife made sure they have a video for the memories! Loved The Story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There is a big difference of being on display verses being abused. He sets her up for exhibition and a little sex play (handjobs but no intercourse). SHe sets him up to be be sexually raped by a gay guy and then has several women have physical sexual relations. And his loving wife films the whole thing. He came more than three times that day but who is counting. THey need to have a very long talk about where this is going to go from here. Will he permit her to take more lovers? What will the people at work think of what just happened? Do they feel any guilt on what they did to him? Will they be able to work together knowing how the others reacted with their boss? Will he turn around and use his employees for blackmail schemes? Now that he has had the women in his office, will he start using them on a daily basis for sex? Will he allow his wife to spend more time away with other men for longer periods of time? So many questions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You need help, my friend. I mean that with full sincerity and with only your well-being in mind. Get help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This should have had a preamble ~ "This is a work of TOTALLY UNREALISTIC FICTION. This is not something that would ever happen in either a loving relationship or to someone who owns a business and has all of his employees participate in ANYTHING that resembles this". If I had read this to start this would have been excellent in the humor section. In real life...... employees are all released, business is sold, wife is A: divorced or B: put into marriage counseling immediately.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Now that would be a true fantasy to come true.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I always have a difficult time when writers abuse the MC (male) and he just accepts it as in, 'oh well, I was just raped by my gay employee, sexually assaulted by all of the female employees in my office, and actually illegally restrained by my wife who also filmed it. I guess there's nothing I can do so I might as well just go back to loving my wife and pretend none of this happened. And, come Monday when we are all back in the office I'll just blithely go on while everyone laughs at me and asks how my weekend was. YEAH, RIGHT! NO FUCKING WAY! How about..... Joyce releases him and smiles at him and wants to fuck him again but he tells her he's exhausted and really wants to go home. As soon as he arrives home he tells Joyce, 'I'll be right back I need to get something '. He drives directly to the hospital where they do a rape test, get sufficient DNA from Jason from his rectum, and additional DNA from the other women involved, who he has provided the hospital with names, addresses, phone numbers, etc. Due to the extreme tearing of the lining of his ass as well as the ripping around his asshole, warrants are immediately issued. He asks the officers if they can make the arrests on Monday morning in his office. He purposely leaves his wife out. Come Monday morning he has all of his employees in the conference room. They are all smiling and smirking at him until he starts the meeting. "You are all being fired immediately for cause. In addition, there are several police officers waiting to come in who will be arresting all of you for rape, illegal restraint, sexual assault, accessory to rape and I'm sure numerous other charges. I hope you all enjoyed yourselves Saturday because today will be the last I want to see any of you until your trials." As the whole room erupts in sobbing and pitiful begging that it was only supposed to be a joke, he walks to the door to allow the officers in and proceeds to shelter himself in his office. When he goes home Monday evening, for the first time since he left Saturday 'to go get something', he tells his wife what happened at the office that day she begins to cry and plead with him that it was only supposed to be a fun birthday afternoon with his employees. He just stares at her. Then, as if a light bulb just went off in her head, she asks what is going to happen to her? Calmly he looks at her and replies, I guess it all depends on if any of them roll over on you, after all, you were the instigator of the whole fucked up event. I guess you'll just have to wait and see who says what. Oh, and by the way, regardless of what happens to you, WE ARE FINISHED.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

First of all I agree with Anonymous from 3 months ago about going to the hospital and bringing the police in. This is so way over the top. What I feel he should have done when he first felt Jason's cock pushing against his asshole and the women, and especially his wife, yelling for him to stick it in, is to just start screaming at the top of his lungs. Screaming "NO, NO, NO", and twisting and gyrating as much as possible with the limited amount of play he had with the ropes. Just continue screaming and then threatening to go to the police as soon as he was freed. See what type of reaction the women that worked for him and how, especially, his wife reacted to his out of control screaming that he was being raped. Put it out there exactly for what it was; he was being flat out raped in front of willing accomplices. See if they continued to yell for Jason to push it in when they realized this was no longer consensual. Of course another ending would be before he had them all arrested he could have avoided going to the office and quickly sold the business and the fixtures, furniture, etc. and then left a big notice on the front door; 'Agency Closed'. Everyone would be immediately out of a job and then let them gang up on his wife for organizing the whole affair.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous