Hanna Ch. 14-17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers

Knowing the risks involved in swimming after a combination of too much wine and hot sun I made sure we both drank more water than wine, but that small precaution made no difference to the way we enjoyed the hour or so we spent eating, talking and laughing.

Although when we sat down there had only been half a dozen older men sitting inside the cafe, within a short time, perhaps attracted by Hanna's presence, most of the tables were filled. At first the crowd was somewhat subdued, there were plenty of darkly lingering looks, but other than muffled whisperings, little else. Then one, who quickly proved to be the local joker, pointed to a good looking young man coming up the street, gabbling something totally incomprehensible to us, but obviously somehow involving both the man and Hanna. Whatever it was he said sent everyone but us into peals of raucous laughter and seeing our discomfort the owner came over and explained as best he could.

At first he apologised, saying the man who had made the comment was a fool, but a harmless fool, and he meant no disrespect to us. The young man, who came from a neighbouring village, thought he was what we would call the local stud, always boasting about the women he had been with, the number of times he had been with them, unpleasant things like that. The other man, the fool, had shouted out that unlike the young man's village, that obviously attracted nothing but strumpets and whores, this village attracted ladies of class.

The owner paused for a moment, obvious hesitant about continuing, then said the fool had added something else too, something the lady might find offensive. But Hanna gave him one of her most brilliant smiles and encouraged him to continue.

He obviously didn't have the words to accurately translate what had been said, and it must have included some variation to a local saying that produced the instant reaction from everyone around him. But as best we could understand, the implication had been that here was a woman whose disdain would turn his much-vaunted sword into nothing more effective than a piece of overcooked pasta.

The men around us had gone very silent when they saw what the owner was doing, and I could tell from the expressions on their faces that they were waiting for Hanna's reaction to his explanation. She won their hearts instantly when, as he finished, she looked around her, smiled, and as she turned towards the retreating stud, gave a gesture that even I knew meant, 'you limp dick'.

The noise of cheering laughter could probably be heard clear across the market place, and many of the older men got up and gave Hanna a small bow of respectful admiration. Then someone started singing and the rest of our meal-time quickly turned into something more like a spontaneously joyful party.

At one stage I thought Hanna's new found admirers weren't going to let us leave, but again the owner came to our rescue, calming them down and clearing a path for us. I thanked him, and because we had enjoyed ourselves so much, handed over far more than I should have, getting his volubly profuse thanks in return.

'Well now I know what it feels like to accompany a star.' I said, taking her hand as we walked away from the still loudly singing crowd. 'You realise you will get special attention from now on, and they won't forget. If we don't come back for a year or two, you'll still be instantly recognised as the lady who put the stud in his place.'

'Ah well, maybe I've saved a few girls from heart-break. But it was fun, and we won't forget that meal in a hurry.' she replied, squeezing my hand more tightly.

*

Chapter 17

Sun, Sea and Sex

By then the sun had become really hot and even though there was shade for most of the route the walk back up the hill soon had both of us perspiring freely. 'I'm more than ready for that promised swim now.' she said when we finally reached the entrance to the resort and stepped into the air-conditioned foyer.

'You don't want a rest first, time to digest your lunch?'

'Oh I don't think so Mac, let's rest, or whatever else you prefer to call it, after we have had a swim.' she replied with a knowing grin.

Once inside the lift she said. 'The beach Mac, is it private, I mean just for the resort residents?'

'Yes, why?'

'Well I actually bought two swimming suits, one is, well it's more respectable than the other.'

'You can safely wear whichever you please darling, we'll probably see some women topless.'

'OK.'

Having grabbed my shorts and a bath-robe I left Hanna to freshen-up and change, stripping off in the lounge room then going out on to the balcony while I waited for her. When she reappeared she was wearing a colourful beach-robe that completely hid whatever was beneath it, and I resigned myself to having to wait until we were down on the beach to see what sort of swimsuit she thought was disrespectable.

There was a fully covered, gently stepped walk-way from the resort down to the secluded beach below so we were protected from the full impact of the sun until we went out on to the sand. The temperature there was lifted by the fact that as the bay curved almost all the way around it trapped the heat and blocked most of any wind, meaning there was only the faintest of breezes to cool us. Many people were probably still at lunch and the heat had perhaps already driven others inside so there were in fact few people down there, and at that moment, nobody actually in the water.

'Phew! I wouldn't want to lie out here for too long.' Hanna said as she dropped her bag beneath one of the umbrellas placed along the back of the beach.

'It's amazing how many normally will though, they seem to like getting burned to a crisp. Come on, the water will cool you off.' I added as I took off my robe.

'Mmm, you look good darling.' she said as she undid her own and slipped it off.

I stared, I just couldn't help it. The way she looked made all the photographs I had ever seen of voluptuously beautiful girls in bikinis pale into insignificance. Its colour was a shade of dusky apricot that perfectly complemented her pale skin. But there was so little of it that the actual colour seemed totally irrelevant. The bra cups, though apparently moulded to them, still seemed to be struggling to contain her breasts, and the bottom piece, as I found when she turned to drop her robe, was no more than a tiny g-string, leaving her arse fully exposed.

'Oh that's stunning, simply stunning!' I said in a low voice as she turned around again.

'You like it then?'

'There's not much of it to like, but what's inside it is absolutely gorgeous.' I replied, still unable to tear my eyes away.

'I liked the colour, I thought it suited me.'

I grinned and said. 'Darling with skin and a body as gorgeous as yours you could wear something in bright purple with lime green polka dots, and to me you'd still look good enough to eat.'

'Philistine!' she responded with a laugh as she grabbed my hand and we ran down to the water.

Although still warm the water was refreshingly cool by comparison with the heat on the beach and we quickly swam several metres out, my lazy crawl soon outdistancing Hanna's breast stroke. I turned on to my back and floated until she caught up with me. 'I need a bit of exercise, are you all right swimming on your own for a while?' I asked her.

'Of course, but don't go too far out though darling.'

'I won't, but the water's quite safe, there are no sharks around here.' I added with a grin. 'There's a pontoon a little further out.' I said pointing to it. 'I'll meet you there in twenty minutes or so, OK?'

Having been being brought up close enough to Sydney's surf beaches to spend much of my youth in and out of the sea, I had always been a strong swimmer, and right then the water felt so good I got the feeling I could have swum all day. And as the Mediterranean, at least on a day as calm as that one was, was much less taxing than Australia's surf, I had soon got a fair way out. But, tugging me back was the vision of Hanna, of how dazzlingly beautiful her truly superb body had looked.

It seemed strange to me that two tiny scraps of fabric could actually make something as beautiful as her body already was, even more so. Or perhaps, if I was honest with myself, it was just that by implying it was still out of reach, so to speak, they just increased its desirability.

Whichever and whatever it was, the vision of her tugged more strongly than the enjoyment I was getting from feeling the water flowing over my body and so sooner than I might ordinarily have done, I turned and put on a faster burst of speed as I headed back for the pontoon.

I had expected to see her up on top of it, resting, but she wasn't, and I got a little concerned when I couldn't see any sign of her. But when I rounded it I saw her, still in the water, and at that moment swimming towards me. I waved, closed the distance between us, then dived, swimming down so I could look up at her.

For a moment or two I was puzzled, thought the refracting light was playing tricks on my eyes, but then I realised it wasn't, it was just that she was naked.

And as that realisation hit me one of the earliest erotic images I remembered having suddenly flashed back from my boyhood.

One Christmas an aunt had given me a very large book, a collection of fairy-tales, and amongst them was the story of the little mermaid. Although other stories contained equally magical beings there was something about that story that fixed the concept of a mermaid in my head. The early image of such a creature was probably quite innocent, but then as I approached puberty subtle changes began occurring, for one thing it acquired breasts, and others had to do with her interaction with me. In one way the fact that mermaids had neither legs nor whatever it was that girls had between them actually helped. I only needed to think of her kissing and touching me to get myself off, and anything more than that was at that stage quite beyond my imagining. So, although not my only fantasy sex-aid, the mermaid was my earliest and for quite a long time, my favourite.

The sight of Hanna swimming above me brought all that, and much, much more flashing back in a split-second and as I fixed the image of her in my head my deepest regret was that my lungs wouldn't let me stay down there longer.

I pushed upwards, surfacing immediately behind her, between her scissoring legs, taking a lungful of air as my hands reached forwards beneath her. 'What a delightful surprise.' I said as I cupped her breasts and gently squeezed them. 'But I hope it's not just that your new costume simply dissolved on contact with the water.'

She laughed. 'No darling, it's just so nice, I wanted to feel the water all over me. You should too.' she added, turning herself and reaching down for the waist-band of my shorts.

They joined Hanna's costume up on top of the pontoon, then we happily horsed around for the next few minutes. Diving, splashing, laughing and spluttering, and from time to time groping various parts of each other like a couple of silly, love-struck teen-agers. It was fun, and we were happy.

But, without either of us really noticing it, the mood between us gradually, almost imperceptibly changed, our bodies brushing together more often, pressing closer, and our searching hands lingering longer. My response was of course more obvious, my penis indicating my reaction even before I was fully conscious of its steady growth.

Once Hanna felt it starting to lengthen and thicken her actions became even more overtly stimulating, twining her legs around mine while both her hands were busy, one down between my legs and the other around behind me.

'I was thinking about us doing it out here, while you were off doing your Tarzan thing.' she said, pulling herself tightly against me. 'I've never done it in the water, have you?'

'No, though when I was much younger a friend of mine and his girl-friend tried it once, he reckoned it was impossible, they just kept pushing apart from each other.'

'Merdre! I shouldn't have got myself so worked-up.' she said quite crossly as she slipped away.

'But he hadn't had any hydraulic or engineering training.' I said, pulling her back again. 'Back to the pontoon.' I added, using one hand to tug her after me as I struck out towards it.

The thought that she had wanted me that much added to what I had seen and what her searching hands had done and in the short time it took to get us there I could tell that my already partial erection had grown to its full size and strength.

Although of solid timber construction the top and sides of the pontoon were padded, so I knew I didn't have to worry about Hanna chafing or scratching her delicate skin against it. 'Hook your upper arms on top, and let your legs float.' I said, turning her so she had her back against its side, then lifting her a little out of the water.

Of course her breasts floated of their own accord, the twin globes of firm, creamy flesh bobbing as the water lapped over her, their stiffened rose pink tips attesting to her physical state of arousal. 'Tarzan always tries to never leave a lady in distress.' I said with a grin, before kissing her, then moving down to gently suck each of her temptingly available nipples in turn.

As she needed both arms to support herself she was unable to do anything in return, but then neither could she really stop me doing anything I wanted to. So I spent some time just teasing her, treading water as I nibbled and sucked her breasts and ran my hands over various parts of her body. But making sure I never spent long enough at any one action to overly stimulate any one part of her.

At first I knew she was enjoying what I was doing, giggling and laughing as I teased and tickled her. But in time even those light touches must have stirred something deeper, and her giggles became more spasmodic, merely interspersing her increasingly frequent low sighs and gasps of a quickly rising need.

My judgement of what was going on inside her was confirmed when I finally pushed her legs further apart and moved around between them. 'Oh yes darling, yes, now please!' she sighed when she felt me guiding my cock, felt its head nudging into the slit between her pussy-lips.

Even with the pontoon to hang on to it still wasn't easy, our buoyancy and the density of the water made thrusting difficult, and as Hanna couldn't hold on to me I had to use all the strength of my arms and shoulders to counteract the tendency for us to push apart each time. But, whether because she understood the trouble I was having, or it was merely an action triggered by her arousal, after the first few thrusts she hooked both legs around my waist and locked them tight.

That made things much easier for me, and of course even more exciting too. Feeling her gripping me like that was fantastic! Even though the water dulled the normal tingling thrills I experienced when I felt her skin against mine, the feelings I got from having her legs wrapped tightly around me were incredible.

But even so, in spite of those feelings, perhaps because of the need to concentrate on the physical effort involved, or perhaps because I hadn't had too much time to anticipate making love with her, my climax was a long time coming.

I quickly settled into a steady, rhythmic thrusting, enjoying and savouring the thrills each move sent coursing up my spine, my eyes roaming over her, from her bouncing, bobbing breasts, to her fluttering, sometimes briefly closing eyes. 'Hanna darling, I can't describe just how wonderful this feels.' I said in a low, somewhat hoarse whisper. 'You're not only the most beautiful woman I have ever known, but the most wonderful lover too. No man could ask for anyone as perfect as you are.'

'I feel the same way about you darling.' she said, then I felt her legs gripping me even tighter as she suddenly gasped much more loudly. 'Oh Mac! Darling, darling, I'm coming! I'm, comiiinnggg!'

And she certainly did, I felt her pussy contracting, gripping my cock almost as tightly as her legs were. Then, as she had the previous time, as though being carried on some erotic roller-coaster, she went into a rolling series of climaxes, each one carrying her just a little higher than the last. And, in addition to her legs flexing as the spasms rippled through her, pulling me even more tightly against herself, all through it her pussy continued its rhythmic contractions, its muscular lining kneading my powering cock for all the world as though it was trying to urge the semen out of me.

But even though that sent my excitement level soaring to unbelievable heights it was still some time before I erupted. I had many minutes of what I can only describe as sheer, rapturous bliss. I was convinced that no religious or drug-induced ecstasy could compare with it, and was absolutely positive that no other woman could have given me such feelings.

Bur what made what I was feeling all the more wonderful was that, unless I was very badly mistaken, Hanna felt the same way as I did. And if that were true then we would be both experiencing and sharing such feelings many, many, many times.

It was almost as though my body had been waiting for that thought to provide the trigger for my release, even as it flashed through my head I felt the start of the unstoppable, rushing surge. At exactly the same moment, as though she was loathe to risk losing any of what I was about to give her, I felt Hanna's legs gripping me even more strongly, then jerking me forward as I thrust deep.

'Oh lover! Yes! Yeess! Yeeessss!' I heard echoing across the water, but was so lost in my explosive pumping that I didn't know or care if it was her voice, my own, or both in unison. And although it seemed to take an age to unload all the accumulated semen, the thrills I was getting from each burst were so intense it was still far too short a time before I knew I was totally drained.

When Hanna was equally certain I was finished her legs relaxed their grip, dropping away as they released me, then we both hung there for some time, simply too exhausted to move.

'I like that part of your Tarzan impersonation even better than the swimming thing.' she said, nibbling my ear. 'That was wonderful, and you were magnificent. I'm so glad you had some engineering training darling.' she added with a low chuckle.

'Oh so am I darling. I can't begin to explain what you do to me Hanna. I have never responded to any woman anywhere near the way I do to you.' I replied before kissing her full on the mouth.

She pulled her arms down off the edge of the pontoon and slid them around my waist, returning my kiss with passion as she held herself tightly against me. I wanted to hold her too and without thinking of the inevitable result, let go of the pontoon and did just that.

The wetness of our bodies and the momentary sense of weightlessness enabled us to twine so closely, our bodies melding together so perfectly, that we seemed to become a single entity. But of course as neither of us was actively treading water, we quickly sank, gasping and spluttering for breath when we bobbed back up after the unexpected dunking. 'I think we need to leave any more kisses until we get back on firm ground.' she said, laughing at my attempts to hold us both up, while refusing to let go of her.

I knew she was right of course and reluctantly let go of her and reached up on to the pontoon for our clothes. Then having struggled back into them we swam back to shore, much more slowly than we had gone out, both of us still a little weary from the glorious experience we had shared.

There were showers at the back of the beach so we washed most of the salt off us then went back to where we had left our towels so we could roughly dry ourselves before returning to our room

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers