Hanna Ch. 14-17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers

'What now?' she asked as she began briskly towelling herself.

'I think I'm going to copy the locals, have a bit of a siesta.'

'When in Rome, you mean.'

'Mmm, something like that.'

'Sounds like a good idea. What time is this gala dinner thing tonight?'

'Oh there's no particular time, we can go down whenever you like really. The party atmosphere doesn't usually hot up until after around ten o'clock. Why do you ask?' I said, absentmindedly drying myself, but actually concentrating on watching Hanna.

Again I was struck by the strangeness of the fact that those tiny pieces of fabric could somehow dramatically increase the desirability of her body. Being thoroughly saturated they clung even more tightly to her than they had when I had first seen them, so tightly that in fact they left virtually nothing to my imagination. Yet still they managed to spur and quicken my interest in watching her, as though the more closely I did that the more likely it was I would perhaps see something extra, something new.

'Is it me or the bikini?' she asked.

'Pardon?' I said, looking up to see the slightly amused expression on her face.

'I asked if it was me, or the bikini that's got your attention.'

'Both.' I replied. 'Sorry but I did warn you, I just can't keep my eyes off you.'

'You don't ever have to apologise for that darling.' she said, stepping closer and giving me a light, fluttering kiss. 'Wherever and whenever, you can watch me as much as you like. But let's get out of this sun before we start to burn.' she added as she slipped into the beach-robe.

TO BE CONTINUED ...

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers