Hanna Ch. 22-25

Story Info
Sex in the Aegean, in the morning, in their lives.
16.2k words
4.86
20.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers

The following material is sexually explicit erotica.

If you are offended by hard-core pornography close this file.

Chapter 22

The Taste of Honey

Although the climb was quite easy to begin with it quickly turned to a more rocky scramble, so in case she missed her footing and needed support I let Hanna go first. Of course that also gave me the opportunity to enjoy the sight of her bottom moving beneath her skirt, and with that and the slowly expanding view of the surrounding sea beneath us, I was more than perfectly content.

Although the little island was probably no more than a few hundred metres high the track wound circuitously around it and so it took us the best part of an hour to get to the top. But the view from there was more than worth the effort it had taken and for a few minutes we stood there in silence, turning slowly as we took it all in. In one direction was the island we had left a couple of hours earlier, its rocky outline blurred by the increasing heat haze. In another the start of a string of similar islands, then a vast expanse of almost glassy sea, its surface only broken here and there by a variety of large and small ships and boats heading in many different directions.

'What a view!' Hanna said softly. 'I'm so glad we came up here, and that we seem to have it to ourselves.' she added looking around the rocky outcrop.

'Dimitri said that other than a few locals not many people make the effort. But now how about some refreshments? It looks as though those were left where they are for just that purpose.' I said, pointing to a few flat-topped slabs of rock that had been moved to make a couple of rough benches beside the light-house.

'A very good idea darling.' she replied, moving towards them.

Until then we had felt hardly any wind, just the slow, almost sluggish movement of the air around us, but just as Hanna lifted one leg over the rock she was about to sit on, as though called up by some mischievous sprite, there was a sudden, quite powerful gust. As it blew past us it caught the free end of her wrap-around skirt and whisked it momentarily waist high, and in the second or two that it hung there I had a completely unobstructed view of the full length of one leg, right up to her crotch. Although brief the view was long enough for me to see the dark triangle of hair, and to realise that she hadn't put the bottom half of her swim suit back on after our activities in the boat.

As she tugged her skirt back down she looked up and saw from the expression on my face that I had seen her partial nakedness. 'Oh la la, I seem to have been a little forgetful.' she said with a cheeky grin.

'A charming trait, and a lovely surprise.' I said, sitting down on a rock opposite to her. 'Now I have two wonderful views to choose from. But first, some refreshments.' I added, opening the bag Dimitri had provided.

Inside it were a couple of plastic containers, two bottles of chilled fruit juice, some figs and serviettes. 'There don't seem to be any cups.' I said, handing one of the bottles to Hanna.

'I can get my lips around you, so I should have no problem coping with the neck of a bottle Mac.'

'But hopefully the contents will be more refreshing.' I replied with a smile as I began opening the containers.

The larger of the two was segmented and held some biscuits, goat's cheese and olives, the other contained half a dozen small squares of my favourite Greek delicacy, baklava. For the next few minutes we replenished the energy the climb had taken out of us, munching and drinking in silence. But although it may have seemed that I was concentrating on the tingling flavours of the cheese and olives, I was in fact also recalling the all too brief glimpse I'd had, the suggestive comment Hanna had made, and becoming all too aware that doing so was making something other than my taste buds prickle.

Having emptied the first container I used the lid of the other one as a plate and divided the baklava between us, relishing the sweetness of the dripping honey, which tasted all the sweeter after the salty tang of the other things we had eaten.

'You obviously like honey.' Hanna said as she watched me carefully licking each of my fingers.

'Mmm, I love it in, or on anything, I always have. When I was a kid I was forever getting into trouble from Mum for nicking it by the spoonful.'

'So would you like to lick mine too?' she said, extending her hand towards me.

'With pleasure.' I replied, moving to sit alongside her. Of course having licked and sucked the stickiness from her fingers I had to do the same to her lips, then swirled my tongue around inside her mouth for any remaining traces.

'Very thorough.' she said with a giggle when we broke for air. 'But there is still some left in the bottom of the box, if you would like that too darling.'

I nodded and reached for it, but she was quicker than I was. 'No, let's see if we can make it more interesting, for both of us.' she said cryptically. 'Just move back a bit please.'

When I pushed myself further along the slab of rock that gave her room to move, and having undone the waist-band of her skirt she lifted one leg up and over so she was straddling it. The skirt fell away, leaving her naked from the waist down and I stared at the furry triangle of pubic hair, automatically licking my lips as I began to understand what she had in mind.

As I had guessed she would, she ran her fingers around the bottom of the container then gave me a truly wicked smile as she lay back and slowly spread the glistening, sticky sweetness over and between her pussy-lips.

Again I found myself licking my lips as for a few moments I did no more than stare down at her, my mouth salivating at the prospect of still more honey, the rest of my body responding to the sudden rush of blood triggered by what else she was offering me. Then I pushed my hands underneath her bottom and lifted her a little so I could more easily reach the delicacy she had provided.

'Ah yes darling! That's wonderful!' she sighed when I began to slowly lick her. 'You have a truly magical tongue.' she added, relieving the strain on my arms by arching her hips higher, then apart from gradually intensifying sighs of pleasure, falling silent.

The tightness I had felt in my shorts when I'd had that first, fleeting glimpse beneath her skirt had increased dramatically when she fully exposed herself, and grew even more when I began to lick her. And as I was in no rush, thoroughly enjoying both the taste of the honey and the knowledge that I was at the same time also giving her pleasure, the longer I took the stronger it got.

At first I simply ignored it, concentrating on making sure I licked up every last trace of honey, and as she had trailed her fingers up over herself that meant checking right up through her pubic hair. My exploring tongue and sucking lips triggered a series of soft gasps of surprised delight from her, sounds that deepened a little when I also began lightly stroking her hips and thighs with my finger-tips.

All that time her hands had been lightly caressing my neck, shoulders and back, but as my tongue returned to lick and probe her increasingly moist pussy I felt them tightening, then felt her finger-nails digging sharply into my flesh. Sensing she was finally starting to build towards her climax I slid my hands back under her bottom, lifting her even higher and then began to flick and swirl her jutting clitoris with my tongue.

Even as I started doing that I could feel my own sexual tension rising and was even more conscious of the way my rock-hard cock was by then straining almost painfully against the restrictions of my shorts. So as her body responded to her rapidly approaching orgasm, muscles tightening and locking, I took the opportunity to free it by reaching one hand down to undo, then push my shorts and swim briefs down over my hips.

By then I knew Hanna well enough to know that she rarely had a single peak and having taken her through to the end of her first I pulled her further along the slab of rock until her bottom was resting on its edge. In that way, although I still had to bend my knees quite a bit, I was able to get into her.

As all her senses had been focussed on her climax, until the moment she felt my cock-head pushing her pussy-lips apart she probably hadn't thought about what I might do next, but as I pressed it deeper her eyes flew open. 'Oh yes! Yes darling!' she cried in an excitedly surprised voice, then, as she swung her legs up around my waist and urged me to thrust even deeper, added. 'Fuck me, please fuck me hard!'

Although the position was awkward for me, and I had some concern about how painful the rock beneath her might prove to be, given her apparent need, and the pressure that had built inside me, I really had no choice. And so I did just as she'd asked, fucked her, fast and hard, very, very hard.

Her pussy was so wet from the combination of the thorough licking I had given it and her resulting climax that the first thrust had buried the entire length of my cock deep inside her. But having her legs lifted and locked around me had tightened her abdominal, pelvic and thigh muscles. So each time I thrust I was receiving two, very distinct types of thrill, although the already sensitive head was slipping back and forth between moistly clinging folds, the shaft was being held in a tight, clamping grip. Then somewhere deep inside my brain the two separate sensations seemed to be fusing together, producing waves of blinding excitement that flooded through my entire body.

But even as the resulting ecstasy intensified I remember having the fleeting thought that somehow every time we made love the thrills, and their effects were in some way different to every other time. And like so many other things about Hanna, that was something I had never experienced with any other woman I had known.

My thrusting obviously restarted her orgasm because after only half a dozen strokes she began crying loudly and doing her best to buck herself harder up onto my pistoning cock. Seeing the almost desperate strength of her response I drove faster and harder, feeling large beads of sweat breaking out on my forehead as I steadily increased both speed and power.

Although the thrills I was getting from the slick tightness of her pussy were strong, even stronger was an overwhelming drive to give Hanna as much pleasure as I possibly could, and that, plus the fact that it wasn't that long since the totally draining orgasm she'd given me in the boat, gave me the will-power to at least partially repress my own needs. And in some strange way also helping me was the increasingly hot sun beating down on my back, giving me feeling I was actually drawing energy from it, and so might be capable of fucking her almost indefinitely.

So for quite some time I just watched Hanna, watched her eyes flickering briefly open and staring up into mine, watched the increasing number of spots of perspiration appearing on her forehead, and her mouth gaping wide as she sucked in sustaining breaths of air. I also saw the slowly changing expressions on her face and could tell from those that the feelings my steadily pistoning cock were sending through her body were transporting her to some other, private, and perhaps quite secret place.

I took her to two or three more orgasms but by then, given there was only a hard slab of rock beneath her, I was having a very real concern as to what my pounding her down against it had been doing to her. So when I felt her body relaxing at the end of a particularly strong climactic peak I slowed down and eased my cock back a little, leaving just the head inside her.

Her breathing was rapid and shallow, by then her face was covered with sweat, and although she had opened her eyes and was looking straight up at me, her gaze appeared cloudy and unfocussed. But although her words were also blurred and muffled by her hissing gasps I managed to hear most of what she said. '... like a god! Like I've been fucked by a Greek god!'

Hearing her say that gave my ego a terrific boost, and the implication that she was already more than satisfied seemed to give me the green light to simply concentrate on just my own needs. And as I could tell from the rapidly increasing tension that right then my own climax was not far off, I did just that.

But as I was also still worried about what lying on the rock might have been doing to her back I held myself in check a little and used a carefully restrained technique to get myself off.

As she still had her legs locked around my waist, even though the rest of her body was much less tense, the muscles around her pussy were still taut, still holding my cock in that tightly clamping grip. So, pulling back until I had just the head inside them, and then using just short, unhurried movements, I began to push back and forth, getting shock like thrills from the super-sensitive rim each time it rubbed against her pussy-lips.

As I began I saw Hanna's eyes clear and for a few moments her sweat coated face was creased by a puzzled look. But then she suddenly seemed to understand exactly what I was doing, realised what was causing the look of tense excitement on my face, and she smiled as her legs gripped me even more tightly.

'Yes darling, like that, make yourself come by doing it just like that!' she hissed as she continued to stare up at me.

Perhaps it was just that all that I had been doing had made my cock-head even more swollen, but it actually felt to me as though she had somehow brought even more muscles into play. Whatever the cause, the friction had certainly become much stronger, intensifying the delirious sensations I was experiencing, sending my level of excitement right up off the scale, and quickly taking me to the brink of climaxing.

I felt the dizzying rush of it approaching, felt my aching balls rising, felt a range of muscles tightening in anticipation, and knew it was then just a few seconds away. But, for some reason, instead of finally thrusting deep inside her as I normally would have done, I did as she'd suggested, in fact slowing and restricting my actions even more, keeping my cock-head between her tightly gripping pussy-lips and moving it just enough so they grazed back and forth over its rim.

And just as I had brought it on in a way I had never done before, when it came it seemed unlike any other orgasm I had ever experienced.

In the split second before it actually began, although I managed to hold in check the desperate urge to thrust powerfully forward, I felt the rest of my body arching backwards as my eyes clamped shut. Then, with every nerve end firing, and every fibre stretched almost to breaking point, it was as though an inexorably rising flood had finally breached its restraining dam. And instead of my cock firing off the usual series of jolting bursts, that time it felt more like a hose that had been blocked, then suddenly untwisted, the instantaneous release of pressure virtually emptying my balls in a single, unbelievably powerful jet.

I heard a deafening bellow and a much higher pitched squealing sound echoing off the surrounding rocks as I unloaded, then as I was gripped by the still body wracking follow-up rushes I lost interest in everything except the sensations ripping through my body and the resulting fire-works display inside my head.

When, sometime later I was released from the delirium that had overwhelmed me, I found myself being pulled tightly down against Hanna's comforting body, held tight by both her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. She was murmuring softly in my ear. 'Wonderful man, wonderful, wonderful! So strong, virile, yet also loving and caring. You'll never know just what you do to me. But for now just stay still, rest a minute, get your strength back.'

I couldn't argue with her, I felt both exhausted and utterly drained, and was glad to do as she'd suggested, give myself a chance to control my gasping fight for breath, give my heart a minute or two to at least slow its racing beat.

But when I had regained a degree of normality the first thought that came into my mind was for Hanna's back, the concerns I'd had earlier returned with a rush. Pushing myself free of her encircling arms and legs I pulled her up with me. 'How's your poor back my darling?' I croaked, ignoring her semi-nakedness and turning her around to check for myself.

Surprisingly, although there were a couple of patches of redness there weren't any actual abrasions, and it didn't look as though she would bruise either. I could only think that the skirt had somehow become bunched up and provided just enough cushioning to withstand the pounding I had given her earlier.

'You seem to have come through all that relatively unscathed.' I said, bending to plant kisses on the redness. 'A couple of patches are slightly red, but nothing that won't fade quite quickly. I was worried I might have done more damage than that to you.'

'I didn't really care.' she said, turning to face me. 'You were magnificent, everything a girl could ask for, and much, much more. Putting up with a few scrapes and bruises would have been a very small price to pay.' she added, pulling my face closer so she could kiss me.

Again the only thing I had available to clean us up with was the already damp and balled up handkerchief she had used to wipe my semen off the boat's wind-shield. I gave my still dripping cock a quick wipe and handed it to her. 'Sorry but this is all we've got I'm afraid.'

'Don't worry, we can have a swim when we get back down to the beach.' she replied, giving herself a quick wipe. 'One small price a woman has to pay for really great sex is what trickles out and down her legs when she gets up afterwards. And from the way you came I think virtually all of it will be yours this time.' she added as she fastened the skirt around her waist.

'I only wish I could have somehow taken a photograph of your face right then darling.' she said as we got up to retrieve our clothes. 'Although what you did was totally unexpected, even just the expression on it told me how powerful a climax you were having. And the combination of what you were doing and being able to watch your reactions gave me another little one too.' she added with a low giggle.

'Really? I couldn't tell.'

'I think you were off somewhere else at that moment darling. Just as I was, earlier, when you gave me that incredible series of orgasms. I hope you don't mind, but it was all so utterly amazing that I drifted off into a private fantasy.'

'I seem to remember you muttering something, something about Greek gods?'

She gave that spine-tingling, deep-throated laugh I had grown to love so much. 'Mmm, that's right. You were so powerful that I fantasised about you being one, one of the gods. You had carried me up to Olympus, so you could ravish me there. And I was certainly very thoroughly ravished, and loved every minute of it.' she added with a chuckle.

'And you still had another orgasm when I climaxed?'

'Just a little one, little but nice.' she replied with a grin. 'Because I had got so aroused my nubbin was still erect, and the way you were doing it meant you were rubbing directly against it.'

'Nubbin?'

'Sorry, clitoris. Nubbin was the closest English word I could find for what we used to call it as school-girls. Anyway, as I said, it was the combination of a lot of things. The fact that I was still so aroused, you doing it the way you did, and being able to see reflected on your face the effect of what you were experiencing. And then to top all that off was feeling you come so amazingly powerfully. It was so strong that I could feel it jetting into me, and it's not often a woman can actually feel that.' she added.

'Yes it was strong, partly because I'd been holding myself back so I could increase your pleasure, and partly because doing it like meant the stimulation was very localised, so it was much more intense than usual.'

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers