Hanna Ch. 22-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Good, then one last question. Do you want to have your desert before, or after you have me?'

'What a silly question.' I replied as I pushed myself back from the table.

Hanna also got up, then took my hand and hurried me through to the bed-room. 'Get undressed quickly please Mac, I want you naked, but without an erection, so I can watch it growing. And I want you to lick my pussy while that's happening. Is that all right?' she asked anxiously.

'Oh very definitely yes, if that's what you want me to do.' I answered as I began getting everything off as quickly as possible.

She stood watching me, and when I was stripped, asked me to lie down across the bed so my head was at the base, then positioned me so it was resting right on the edge of one corner and slid a pillow under it. The she slipped her dress off and I found she had obviously taken off her bra at the same time as the wet panties. But without giving me time to enjoy the sight of her naked body, she moved closer, then stood so her legs were straddling both the corner of the bed, and my head.

As she bent her knees to bring her pussy down close to my mouth I inhaled the musky scent of her sex, then heard her say. 'Slowly please darling, there's no rush.'

That suited me fine, from the moment she'd told me what she would like us to do I had felt my mouth salivating at the mere thought of licking her delectable pussy. So being put under no pressure to get her off, being given the freedom to do it as slowly as I liked, was just great.

And that's exactly what I did, licked and kissed her, not concentrating on just her pussy, but all around it and as much of her inner thighs as that position allowed me to reach. And doing it as she'd asked me to, unhurriedly.

Her body shivered and she gave a soft sigh when my lips and tongue first made contact, and as I began kissing and licking her those reactions grew both a little stronger and more frequent, but other than that she held herself quite still.

I'd felt my cock starting to fill even before I was completely undressed but because of the speed in which she'd organised things it wasn't until I had her pussy immediately above my face that anything more had happened. But as soon as the scent of her slowly strengthening arousal filled my nostrils I felt it growing.

'Ah yes my darling, that's what I wanted to see.' she said softly. 'It's such a lovely cock, it gets so big and strong, and I've longed to actually watch it doing that. And what you are doing to me is lovely too, you do it so beautifully I'll have to be careful I don't become totally addicted.'

Hearing her say what she had about what I was doing, and especially what she said about my cock was strangely exciting and quickened my other physical reactions. Of course without stopping what I was doing I really couldn't answer her, but then I didn't think she either needed or actually expected one right then.

And when, as my cock continued to grow, she made additional, and increasingly breathy comments about it, I felt my lack of reply had been correct. It seemed to me that at least some of what she was saying was in fact a verbalisation of things she had for one or other reason not been prepared to say, or perhaps even admit to herself, before.

Not that her words came in a single, unbroken flow. There were times when she said nothing at all for a minute or two, and when she did, sentences and phrases were punctuated by gasps and low moans of her increasing excitement.

'Ooh! Ooh yes, now it's starting to grow! You must be starting to get excited too.'

'I like that thought. Doing this is even better than I hoped it would be.'

'You know, in it's own way your cock is really quite beautiful. I love its shape, so nice and straight, and its head gets so big, so shiny.'

'And I love the way its colour changes as you get more and more excited. Going from dark pink, through shades of red, and finally, just before you're about to come, that dark, and extraordinarily glossy purple.'

'But as gorgeous as those colours are it's its size that really turns me on. I think I told you that apart from one really rather grotesque one belonging to a Foundation member, yours is much bigger than any I've seen before.'

'But to be honest I love the feel of it even more than the look of it. Even holding it is exciting, feeling the hot hardness, the throbbing pulse. It feels a bit like I imagine it would if I were holding a wild animal.'

'And I love watching you come too.'

'I get so excited when I see it straining, pulsing, then eventually spurting out all that lovely creamy stuff.'

'Like on the boat this morning, that was marvellous, there was so much of it, and being able to watch it splash all over the wind-screen was fantastic!'

'But of course feeling it inside me is even better. What it does to me is so exciting. Quite indescribable, and I'm sure I'll never get enough of it.'

'When we are doing it, I mean when we are fucking, I often find myself trying to get a look at it, trying to see it while feeling it thrusting in and out of me, of my pussy, my cunt. But I can only ever see a little bit of it, and I wish there was some way we could do it so I could see more.'

'Oh but look at it now! Now it's starting to get as big as it is whenever I find myself thinking, or dreaming about it.'

'Lovely cock! Wonderful cock! Grow even bigger, for Hanna!'

'Ooh! Ooh god! I'm going to come, I'm starting to come Mac!'

During all that time I had continued, kissing, licking, probing and sucking her, feeling her pussy getting wetter, its lips spreading open as they became more puffily swollen, its juices dripping and then running down off my face. And, perhaps so she could enjoy the maximum intensity of what I was doing, Hanna had held herself upright, other than the shivering, shuddering tremors running through her, holding herself still. Even when my cock became quiveringly upright, resisting the urge to reach out to touch it, hold it.

But as her body was gripped by the power of the onset of her climax she fell forward, taking her weight on hands placed on either side of my legs while still pressing her pussy and clitoris down against my eagerly sucking mouth. And of course that position put hers immediately above the tip of my rearing cock.

As the first orgasmic wave swept through her body she dropped her head, slipped her lips down over the bulging cock-head and began sucking it even more strongly than I was sucking her pussy. And, as though having the feel and taste of it in her mouth was adding to the other sensations she was experiencing, she continued doing that right through until the end of her long, rolling climax.

So by the time she was finished I was so wound up I could hardly wait to move on to a different, and more physically satisfying sort of action. Then, as I lifted her and pushed myself out from under her still gasping body, out of the corner of my eye I caught sight of a movement. I glanced to one side, and saw a partial reflection of us in the mirrored door of the wardrobe. And something she'd said flashed back into my head. 'I wish there was some way we could do it so I could see more.'

Having only a single plane of mirror to work with wouldn't be really satisfactory, and she would only be able to see the lower part of me. But that included the important part, and I thought that although her view might be limited, it would be better than nothing. So I got down off the bed and moved behind her, then checked the effect as I shifted her a little further around. 'Look around behind you Hanna, to your left, in the mirror.' I said when I thought I'd positioned her correctly.

Although of course I couldn't see what she would be able to, and so I'd had to guess the angles, I must have got them pretty right because a moment later, when she realised what she could see, she said. 'Oh Mac, that's fantastic! You clever, clever man!'

I stood there for her to look at for a few moments, my quivering cock barely touching her, but even those feather-light touches sending sparking thrills back through my body. Then, making sure that I blocked her view as little as possible, I guided my cock-head into the wetly pouting slit between her pussy-lips, and pushed slowly forward.

Although just as tightly fitting as ever, by then she had produced so much lubricant I knew I could have slipped right home with just a gentle push, but I didn't do that. Although what I had been doing, plus the smell and taste of her had sent my own level of excitement soaring I somehow managed to control my action. Trying to make sure she always had something to see by keeping my movements relatively slow, and not pushing too much of my cock inside her.

And my idea obviously worked, after no more than a dozen or so slow strokes I heard her breathy gasping restart, felt her body flexing as she continued staring wide-eyed into the mirror.

They clamped shut for a moment when her orgasm began, then although the rest of her face was contorted by the strength of it, they flew open again, staring unblinkingly as I continued thrusting back and forth.

Perhaps because I was concentrating on controlling my actions for her that time my own orgasm was an especially long time coming, and so I was able to continue the show for her right through to her third, apparently even stronger orgasm. But as it ripped through her I felt her cunt gripping my cock even more tightly than it had before, and that was just too much, and a moment or two later I finally felt the sudden rush of the start of my own.

Probably because I'd been controlled for such a long time, when the impact of it hit me I lost control, burying my cock right up to the hilt as it jetted several searing loads of semen even deeper inside her convulsing cunt.

When I was finally done I fell forward, pushing her down with me on to the bed, and we lay there, my cock still plugging her as we each fought to regain some semblance of control over our heaving bodies.

It was some time before either of had the strength or will-power to make a move and by then my cock had shrunk back to something close to normal size, so made a squelching, popping sound as I rolled off her. She giggled, then said. 'Now for the inevitably messy aftermath. You go and rinse yourself off first Mac, I'll just clamp my thighs together for now.'

'So long as it's only just for now.' I replied with a grin as I headed for the bath-room.

Having cleaned ourselves up and slipped on bath-robes we decided we were ready for the desert we had left, and complemented the taste of that with another glass of wine.

'That was very, very clever of you Mac, I mean using the mirror that way. What gave you the idea?'

'Why you did.'

'Me? When?'

While I was licking your pussy, it was one of the things you said. You said. 'I wish there was some way we could do it so I could see more.'.'

'Did I? I wonder what else I said. I was getting so excited by that time that everything's a bit blurry I'm afraid darling.'

'Nothing you shouldn't have, I assure you. You were very complimentary about me, well at least about a certain part of me.' I added with a grin.

'Oh yes, I remember saying things about your cock. But then it's such a magnificent one that there is rather a lot to say about it. I didn't embarrass you did I?'

'No, and you never could, well not that way. As we've talked about, the more we share, the better things can be. If you hadn't said what you did I would never have known that seeing what was going on was something you wanted.'

'Mmm, that's true. I'll have to get used to the role reversal.'

'Meaning what?'

'Well I've spent so much time listening to other people's fantasies, with my work at the Foundation, I've never thought about sharing some of my own.'

'Well you have just had a demonstration, albeit a rather poor one, of some of the benefits that can accrue from doing that.'

'There was nothing wrong with that demonstration darling, it was, as you saw, and felt, extremely effective. And for you too I hope.'

'Equally so, I assure you. But hearing how much you enjoy looking at me, well actually at my cock, that was almost just as exciting. '

'Oh I'm sure you knew that already.' she said with a somewhat embarrassed smile. 'I've never made any secret about that. But what I don't think I've mentioned is that one of the reasons I like watching it is so I can imagine it at other times, when it's inside me. And that's especially true of being able to watch it when you actually come, so I can also visualise it doing that.'

'Do you always do that, I mean visualise it when you're climaxing?'

'Oh heavens no! I'm usually far too preoccupied with what else is happening to me. But sometimes, say if you've come first, I do. And that's more than enough to set me off. But what about you Mac? Don't you have any images you sometimes use?'

'Not really, but you have to remember a man can always see what's going on. Why would I need to visualise anything else when I have you to look at. Although, now I come to think of it there is one time when I sometimes do.'

'When, what?'

'Well it wasn't true just now, but at other times, in that position, when I'm behind you, I have found myself imagining the look on your face.'

'My face?'

'Mmm, I love seeing your expression when you climax. And when I'm behind you I try to picture that.'

'Ah yes, I know exactly what you mean. I love being able to watch you then too. It's a strange look isn't it, almost, well, tortured.'

'Exactly that. But it's exciting. I suppose because we get the satisfaction of knowing we have been able to get the other person to such a peak of pleasure.'

'I think that's the romantic in you speaking darling,'

'Why?'

'Oh I agree with you, but isn't there also a sense of power involved? After all, at that time we are at our most powerless, so the other, the one who induced that situation is, in a way, in control of us. Has us in their power.' she explained.

'Yes, I suppose you are right, there is that too.'

'As we have said before, it's all very complex.'

'Only if you think too deeply about it. Which I'm sure most people don't.'

'Ah but we are not 'most people', are we darling.' she responded with a grin. 'And I think you like talking about it as much as I find I do, with you anyway.'

'OK, I'll agree to that too, but doing it is still more enjoyable than talking about it. Now if you're finished I'll put these dishes outside for the waiter to collect, and maybe there's a movie or something on TV we can watch for a bit. Unless you would rather just listen to some music?'

She said a movie was fine and started checking through the programme while I disposed of the remains of our dinner things, then we snuggled down together on the lounge.

I don't remember what we saw and it only held our attention for about an hour before the closeness of each other re-stirred our interest in doing something more active.

After the exciting, if somewhat unusual prelude to our previous love-making that time we were both happy to follow a more traditional pattern. Kissing and caressing each other, slowly building the sexual tension between us, and even when that was too strong to resist, prolonging the inevitable outcome, whilst also intensifying the excitement we were both experiencing, by frequently changing positions. Again I was able to delay or interrupt my own climax until I had ensured Hanna reached two or three, then she literally took over, riding me to mine, then keeping my totally spent cock locked inside her as we both fell asleep.


Chapter 25

Day-break, then Home Again

I was woken early the next morning, although I could see the sky was starting to lighten it was obvious that the sun still hadn't risen, and for a moment or two I couldn't understand what had disturbed my sleep. Then I felt something happening to my cock, something excitingly delightful.

It was Hanna, she had pushed down the sheet and was kneeling beside me, and if my erection was anything to go by, her hands, mouth and tongue had actually been busy for some time.

When she felt me stirring she looked up and although her mouth was stuffed full by my cock, her eyes sparkled with her by then mischievous smile. I lay there for several minutes, allowing myself to wallow in the blissful pleasure her swirling tongue and bobbing, sucking mouth were giving me. Then, although the temptation to just let her continue, to allow myself the selfish luxury of just my own orgasm, I realised I actually wanted more than that.

So I reached for her, and as I pulled her towards me I said. 'Come up here darling, I want to suck your pussy too.'

She resisted and lifting her head momentarily off my cock, said. 'Not now, not before I've had a shower Mac.'

'I've told you before, I love the smell of you, now don't be so silly.' I replied, lifting myself so I could get a better grip of her.

She continued to resist for a little while, but then when she saw just how determined I was she somewhat reluctantly gave in, moving to kneel astride my head and then pressing her pussy down to my waiting mouth.

Just as I was sure she had found when she first went down between my legs, the lingering smell of our love-making some hours earlier was still strong, but for me that was just additional stimulation. I took several deep breaths of the acridly musky odour, then pulled her lower, and began to lick and suck her pussy as avidly as she was my cock.

But that time she didn't let me take her to her climax, even though I could tell from the increasingly strong tremors rippling through her that it was approaching, she suddenly pulled herself up off me. 'No Mac, just fuck me, please!' she said with a somewhat desperate tone in her voice, remaining down on her hands and knees but moving further down the bed.

By then I was too stirred up to wonder what had brought on her sudden change of position, and the sight of her upraised arse, and especially her wetly glistening pussy beneath it, blotted out any thought other than that of plunging my quiveringly throbbing cock in there.

So I wasted no time in doing just that, grunting as I pushed my bulging cock-head between her slickly clinging pussy-lips, then giving another, louder one as I thrust forward, driving the full length deep inside her.

Perhaps it was something to do with it being so early in the day, perhaps just because of what we had already done to each other, but we both climaxed much more quickly than we had most other times. And in fact I had mine first, and, because it had been so relatively quick in coming, was surprised by the apparent volume of semen I felt pumping into her. Then, realising Hanna still hadn't had hers, I continued thrusting just as powerfully until her cries and convulsing contractions told me she finally had.

Even then I held myself there, pushing my cock back and forth, gradually slowing the pace, enjoying the almost unbearably intense tingling sensations I was getting from having her tightened pussy clinging to it.

But then, as suddenly as she had moved before, she pulled herself off me. 'Excuse me darling.' she said, clutching herself as she got off the bed and made a rush for the bath-room.

It was only when I looked down at myself that I realised what had happened. Although there wasn't very much of it, smearing the length of my cock were traces of blood. She had started her period.

I cleaned myself as best I could with some tissues, then checked the bed-linen, there were no tell-tale spots or smears, and I realised that it was the actual fucking that had triggered its onset.

But then the full implication of it hit me. I had blithely assumed that like most young women, she was on the pill. If she wasn't then we had been risking her getting pregnant, and that was something neither of us needed right then. But it did raise the question of how I would feel if she were to.