Hannah & Kyle Over the Edge Ch. 01

Story Info
Siblings discover a sexual bridge they can't uncross.
1.8k words
4.42
77.8k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Like me, all of the people appearing in my stories are over the age of 18]

I wish I had an incredible story to tell. Well, not true. I DO have what I think is a pretty incredible story. I just don't have any kind of incredible build up to it. There was no spiraling erotic tension between the two of us, nothing like years of unsatisfied longing, no weird case of mistaken identity or drunken encounter. All that being true, my sister Hannah and I fucked for the first time last Tuesday, and for the eleventh time yesterday.

We usually get together every couple of weeks, have dinner together and catch up. If we're in relationships, we may even let them tag along. Sometimes we go out, sometimes we stay in. Sometimes it's on the weekend, and others a welcome escape from a long workday.

On the aforementioned Tuesday, at my place, we were playfully arguing throughout dinner about what the toughest team sport was, bouncing around from football to soccer to basketball to rugby. We were talking about what protection each had, and while we were standing next to the table clearing it, she slapped me on the shoulder playfully, and said "You just wish you were tough enough for these sports anyway." That descended into us playfully swatting each other on the arms, shoulders, cheeks, butt, etc. I'll admit I was already getting a little turned on. I like strong, physical sex and women who don't mind asserting themselves with me, women like my sister, actually.

We'd swat at each other, grapple a little, then back off and swat at each other more, then back to the grappling. Before long, I had a raging hard-on that I knew I'd be taking care of after she went home. I swatted toward her shoulder and accidentally grazed her breast, and she got a wild look in her eye and said "Oh, no -- you didn't just ...! It's on!" and then pounced on me. I got a good grip on her wrists, so she was left trying to knee me -- not too hard, of course -- and as she was doing that, with her thigh probing between mine, she realized that she wasn't just feeling thigh up against her skin, but something much harder, and she later said, surprisingly large.

"Ohmygod, you fucking perv! You are hard as a rock! Are you getting off on wrestling with your own sister!?" She was laughing as she said it, so clearly, she wasn't freaked out. I said "No, of course not" and then we went back and forth with things like "Yeah, right, I can feel it with my leg, dumbass." And she'd grind it against my cock, while I denied it. I claimed it was my wallet or something. Finally she wrenched a wrist out of my grip, and grabbed at my crotch, latching on to my hard cock through my jeans. "Alright, perv, then tell me what this is!"

Then she realized what she was doing. Her eyes got big and her face looked very surprised at what her hand had gotten her into. She changed her grip a couple of times, then added, "Ohmygod, how do you walk around with that monster? I've never noticed you limping before. " That was an exaggeration, of course. It's no horse cock. Maybe on the high side of average, but not enormous.

She didn't show any sign of letting go, though, so I took both of her breasts in my hands, and started to squeeze lightly, saying "Two can play at this game, baby sis. Who's going to blink first?" That did not help my erection go away, not in the least. I'm the one who sealed the deal when I started caressing her nipples with my thumbs. Up to that point, we were just play fighting. I caressed and she stroked, and we both got a little glazed over. Then I took the back of her neck in my hand, fingers running through her hair, and pulled her hard to me and kissed like I meant it, like a hot and playful woman had my cock in her hands, in fact.

She kissed back, and I started walking her backward through from the dining area to the living room. I turned and sat both of us down on the couch, barely breaking our kiss. I unbuttoned her shirt as she started on mine, then snapped open the front clasp on her bra. Her boobs jiggled free, and she gave a little moan at their release. Her whole body was radiating heat now, and we broke contact only long enough to get our pants undone, shoes off, then throw everything we wore into a crazy pile on the coffee table.

I rolled her to her back and spread her knees, moving in between them as I kissed my way down from her neck to her soft, and very neatly trimmed pubes.

It took no effort to slip first one, then two fingers into her snug pussy. She was as wet and ready as any woman I'd fucked. I curved my fingertips up so they could stroke her g-spot while I made my tongue busy. She was already rocking her hips back and forth, rubbing her mound into my face as I started flicking my tongue up and down her slit. Her lips were already parted by my fingers, and they parted even more as they plumped up from excitement.

There was no missing her clit, and I didn't. I quickly homed in on it and fluttered my tongue on top of it, then around in lazy circles before returning again. The first woman I ever went down on taught me to spell the alphabet with my tongue. It was a more recent one who got me past the alphabet and on to exactly how to point my tongue, how to flick and flutter and swirl. My sister was getting all the benefit of my experience. I was sure she wasn't a virgin and looked forward to getting just as well taken care of. At the moment, though, it was all her pleasure. She held me steady, fingers locked into my hair. I wasn't going anywhere, not that I wanted to.

My mouth was busy, but she made up for it with enough vocalization for the both of us. "Ohh, I can't believe such a good pussy eater has been under my nose all this time! And I can't believe I never thought of fucking my stud big brother, who must've had a third of the girls in my class. Your tongue is so good. Whoever taught you, I should send a big bouquet, though wouldn't that make her suspicious!?"

She was so talkative, I was starting to doubt she was enjoying it like she said, but I could feel her wetness, the tightness in her thighs, and the firm grip she kept on my hair. She rocked gently against my tongue, and the highs kept getting higher and longer. She was trying to thrust herself toward orgasm, like a child on a swing, kicking higher and higher with each swing. Her chatter turned to moans and snippets like "mmm ... God, yes, finger fuck me ... aAAahhh ... ohgod -- right there, Kyle, eat me, eat me then pleaseohpleaseohplease fuck m-m-m-meeee ..."Hannah's voice was thick with passion, the kind of voice I love to hear. Her body started trembling, and I knew her orgasm was about to break across her body. As soon as she started convulsing, I rose up, my fingers still eagerly stroking her g-spot, but now my cock bobbing up and down, close enough to brush a trail of precum around her inner thigh.

She was shuddering and grinding hard on my fingers when they suddenly vanished from inside -- she whimpered and gave me a lost look just before I leaned in and replaced them with my cock, driving it all the way to the root. I just hung there for a moment, savoring the experience of being buried balls deep in my sister. "Holy fuck, sis." She said nothing, but wrapped her arms and legs tight around me and continued to shudder. I hooked my arms around her shoulders and started to thrust. She whimpered; she bit my shoulder; she tightened her legs around me in a vise.

Every time I drew back, I raised her with me, and my thrusts drove her hard back into the cushions. My sister's pussy felt like warm satin, snug around my cock. Each thrust drove a breath and a word from her, "Oh. God. My. Brother. Is. Fucking. Me. Fu-u-u-u-uck me, babe." What kind of a brother says no to a sister like that? Not this kind, that's for sure.

I pulled Hannah's legs up until her ankles were around my head, then I bent her double with the weight of my body. My balls slapped loudly against her ass, but that still wasn't as loud as my sister's ragged gasps of passion.

"Talk. To. Me. Kyle. T-t-t-ell. Me. How. You. Love. My. Pu-u-u-sssssyyyyyy..."

"God, it's perfect, sis. I should have started fucking you years ago. I never knew my sister's pussy would feel so right around my cock. My sister's dirty, dirty little pussy."

"Am I your sister slut Kyle?"

"You are totally my slutty sister, Hanna."

"Mmm.... fuck me, brother, fuck me more ..."

And so I did. Our chatter died away and I began relentlessly pounding my cock into her pussy as she thrust up at me, trying to keep pace. Her string of orgasms had worn her ragged, though, and really all my sister could do was hold on tight to me while I did all the fucking. Suddenly, my own orgasm caught up with me, and I slammed one last time into her before shuddering to a stop. I could feel every single pulse of my cum into her, and at the first splash she began one last, exhausted, fluttering orgasm of her own, her snug pussy twitching around my cock buried to the root in her, just like we'd started.

I was panting and dripping sweat onto her, trying to catch my breath, and calm my pounding chest. I figured I looked like a mess, but I'd never seen my sister look so contented.

She was breathing deeply and slowly. Now and then a little shiver would ripple through her and she'd tighten her grip on me. I freed an arm and reached up to stroke her hair as her breaths became soft purrs, and my cock finally softened and slipped out of her. Scooping her into my arms, I lowered us both down to the carpet, spooning myself behind her as she drifted away. She was sound asleep now, worn out by who knows how many orgasms.

Moments later, I followed her into sleep, one bicep for her pillow and my other hand cupping one breast. Good thing, too -- it was only 9:30 and we weren't quite done for the night. In fact, we'd only scratched the surface!