All Comments on 'Hannah & Kyle Over the Edge Ch. 01'

by writingontheedge

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
yojimbo40yojimbo40over 10 years ago
keep it up

Hey not bad a few more details other then that I look forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not bad, but

sex scene is lacking of expression. It is almost blank. Only words, no feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
does

Does the character have some kind of speach problem? Indicated by "Pu-u-u-sssssyyyyy" and other similar kinds of bad spelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
spelling? look to yourself!

'speach' problem? You twit! The drawn-out 'pu-u-sss--yyyy' type spelling is not a word but a phonetic transcription of the sort of gasping sounds you expect in this situation, so spelling doesn't come into it. More to the point - grow up! This is an erotic story (and a good one) so the only thing rthat matters is the sex. Jerk off and quit criticising, especially if you can't spell yourself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so-so

needed more background to tell who they are where they are living where the parents are and it needs a longer build up. this also needs an end so a second chapter is needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
.

Quit writing. You can't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dumb Ass

The first person to comment did not spell speech correctly.

radiodemonradiodemonover 10 years ago
You know...

...never could understand people who leave comments like "Quit writing. You can't." There's nothing wrong with this story. A little quick, and I would have liked a little more foreplay, but I thought it was decently written and entertaining.

CaptronbobCaptronbobover 10 years ago
Good Job

To the point without all the crap most stories start with. For all those who want charactor development and background buy a love novel. This is porn and a good one at that...

debaucherdebaucherover 10 years ago

Really liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Short and sweet

Nice first story.

Easy and sweet.

Build on it.

You can :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Short & Sexy

The concept is nice, build up was fine. Do continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
not good

it's assholes like captronbob that ruin this site. THIS IS NOT A PORN SITE IT IS AN EROTIC STORIES SITE. erotic stories NEED proper build up and proper detail as well as a proper end this had none of them and needs a total rewrite.

OlebillOlebillover 6 years ago
GREAT

About the same way as when I fucked my sister but we were in a hay barn

ToughSailorToughSailor8 months ago

I appreciate the bite sized narrative. Makes me wish that I had a sister. Keep up the good work . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous