All Comments on 'Hannah's Hero Ch. 05'

by carbinemaster

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

nice job on the love she shows for him and the reassurance over his wounds. the fact that she is willing to be there for him and jen says alot about her maturing from how she was first shown to shalllow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
:-)

Looking forward to parts 6,7,8,etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I'm kinda disappointed that after all of that she didn't wait to tell Chris first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
thank you

Hannah's hero is a brilliant piece of work and i thank you for publishing it. Didn't help that i listened to John Lennon's imagine while reading this hehehe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Scars Wounds

First: I enjoy your stories very much. Only comment I have Is (after 18 years in the army in two wars ) is that any Army Wife ( let alone an Army Wife/Nurse) with a brain, would Never think that battle wounds are Ugly or would be afraid to look at them...but see them as Badges Of Courage and Honor and would tell her Husband that she is proud of what he went though to Earn them as she tenderly touches and kisses each and every one !!

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Lovely chapter

Lovely chapter, I cant found words to say what I'm thinking about.

5* for you.

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a Writer

I skipped this story many times, thinking I wouldn't like it. Then I read My Saving Grace and had to read this one. Damn! You are a fine writer! Free spirited characters, a sizzling sexual romance. It doesn't get any better!

Sincerely,

Magical Heart

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous