Hanna's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing naked and blind, Hanna felt the acolyte move close behind her again. He passed a rope around her waist, and then tied her wrists into the rope. Her arms were effectively bound to her sides. She was blind and shackled. Hanna felt a moment of panic as she realised the extent of her vulnerability. She heard footsteps towards her.

"You will spend the day in this state," the high priest said. "Know that you will be safe, that I will be with you. This will test your faith, and your strength and your love." He held his hand against her face, and Hanna rubbed her cheek against it.

Hanna was led from the room. The acolyte pulled her by the rope around her waist. As she passed down the corridor, she could feel and hear others moving past. Often as she walked, a hand would touch her breast or caress her bottom. Hanna tried not to flinch at each touch.

She was brought to a noisy room, which she could only guess from the noise and the smell to be the dining room. She was pushed down onto a seat, and she sat awkwardly.

She sat, crowding into herself, feeling so exposed and fragile. She could hear the whispers and feel people around her. She jumped, as a bowl was placed in front of her.

"The high priest requires you to eat breakfast," a voice said. Hanna could not free her hands to feed herself.

There was nothing to do but to lean down to the bowl and eat directly from it. The porridge covered her face and hair by the time she was finished. She felt humiliated and small. She hung her head. A hand pulled back her hair, and she felt someone lick her face.

She was licked clean, as others pulled her nipples and touched her body. Hanna tried to stay still and submit to the handling. She desperately wanted to prove to the high priest that she trusted him and was worthy of him.

She was pulled up from the seat, and led down the corridor again. Hands touched her, voices taunted her, mouths and teeth pulled at her skin. She was stopped abruptly. Hanna could sense that she was in a large room, and felt the presence of many people.

Her hands were untied and she was lifted up and placed lying on her back on a cold stone surface. Hands moved her legs apart, and her ankles were tied, and her wrists secured to the sides. She couldn't help it, she was scared. She tried not to, but she started to cry. She felt so alone and abandoned and used.

She sobbed into the blindfold. She wanted her hands, so she could hide her shame. Her weakness made her cry even harder, and her body was racked with sobs.

"I am here," came his voice.

Hanna cried more. He was there. He was close. She was safe.

"Do you trust me?" he asked.

"Oh, yes," Hanna said, desperate.

His hand was on her cheek. She stopped crying. She was strong.

She heard him move away. She felt him down near her feet. He touched her clit, and she nearly fell off the table. His fingers moved down into the folds of her vagina, and she felt how wet she was.

"Oh, you do trust me. Good girl," said his voice.

Next, Hanna felt something round and cold at her entrance. It was pressed into her. She tensed. It was too hard, and too big.

"Trust," said his voice. Hanna willed herself to relax. The pressing continued. She felt herself stretch, and the cold hard object was pushed into her. Hanna held her breath as the pain increased.

Then, there was no pain. She felt full and amazing, as it was moved in and out of her sex. She writhed on the table in exquisite pleasure as she was fucked by the object. The fullness and breadth pressed against her, and she felt herself squirt with it.

"Oh, that's a good girl," said his voice. Hearing his pleasure made her squirt harder, and soon she was lying in a puddle.

Then, the object was pulled from her. She moaned as it was pulled free of her. Her blindfold was taken off, and Hanna saw the high priest standing in front of her with his silver staff in his hand. Hanna realised with a shock, that it was his staff that had been inside her.

"Thank you for your trust," he said.

Hanna melted. She would have done anything for that 'thank you.' She was so proud that she had pleased him.

Chapter 6

Hanna woke early. She washed and readied herself for the day; for him. She sat on the edge of her bed, waiting. The shadows lengthened in the room.

Hanna became stiff from sitting. It was beginning to turn dark. She was hungry and scared. She hadn't been called for. No one had come for her. She lay down on the bed and curled up.

She woke with the sunlight, lying on the bed. She didn't know what to do. She washed and readied herself for the day; for him. No one came.

Her stomach was eating itself. Towards the afternoon, Hanna tried her door. It opened. The hall was empty. She stood in the open doorway, looking down the hall, unsure and scared.

She slowly inched out of the room and made her way across the hall to the high priest's room. She knocked on the door. No answer came. She stood in front of the door, waiting.

She didn't know how long she stood, but her legs were beginning to shake with fatigue. She dropped to the ground and sat in front of his door.

She must have fallen asleep, because when she awoke, it was pitch black. There was no noise anywhere, and no light. She sobbed. She was so lonely, and so scared. 'Where was he?'

She lay down in front of the door and fell into a fitful sleep.

The light of the sun woke her. She was now starving. She needed to move to find food. She made her way down the hall. The place was empty. She headed for the outside. The light hurt her eyes and her bare feet were cold on the stones.

There was a farmer out tending the livestock in the distance. She made her way slowly to him, clutching her robe to her.

He looked up in surprise when he saw her. "Who are you, and where have you come from?" He asked.

"My name is Hanna, and I was under the protection of the high priest," she said softly.

The farmer looked shocked. "Then, you haven't heard? The high priest left. No one knows where he went. He just wasn't there one day. The rest of the order has either left to seek their own paths, or have gone back to the main church. The monastery is abandoned."

Hanna's vision went black. She couldn't stand. She sank to her knees in the mud of the field. He was gone? He'd left her? She couldn't breathe. 'No, no, no, no,' this couldn't be happening. He was gone? She was alone? She couldn't take it in. What would she do? How could he do this to her? Silent tears ran down her cheeks. The farmer left. She was alone.

She had nothing, and no one. She walked back to the monastery, because she had nowhere else to go. She found herself in the chapel. His robes were abandoned on a bench at the back of the room. She picked them up and brought them to her face. She breathed in the smell of him. It was like he was there. She wrapped herself in them and lay under the altar.

She couldn't process that he was gone. One minute he'd been her life, her every waking thought, and the next, he was gone. She had surrendered herself to him, given him everything. She wore his brand!

She couldn't trust anyone; least of all herself. She had believed him. She was stupid.

She fell asleep under the altar wrapped in his robes, wrapped in his smell.

12