Hanson House Ch. 02

Story Info
Lesbian class and Mistress Rose.
4.6k words
4.5
50k
26

Part 2 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers

For her first week Amanda was rostered for the "lesbian" class. It wasn't difficult for her to get to these classes. As the instructors had promised, the college timetable made sure all the members of Hanson House had time for both academic work and their training.

At the start of her first class Amanda had watched the videos shown to them with only an intellectual interest. It was pleasant to watch women receiving sexual pleasure. The women in the videos were plainly experienced lesbians. They all could produce multiple orgasms in their sex partners. After a while Amanda had to admit it was causing some familiar stirrings in her.

There were pictures as well and diagrams. The instructor began to give them a series of tips and advice for how to touch and handle a woman's body. The class was asked whether any of them were lesbians or bi-sexual but each one answered no.

The instructor resumed her lecture. "Many women are not naturally inclined towards being bi-sexual or lesbian. It is a common myth or desire that many men do enjoy thinking about, however." Amanda smiled to herself. She was not sexually experienced but she was aware that stupid boys often assumed women would want to have sex with other women.

"There are two important reasons why you will learn how to successfully give sexual pleasure to another woman. The first is that you may one day find yourself in service to a woman. You may not expect that but it might happen. As a proud graduate of Hanson House, obviously you would wish to pleasure her in any and every way possible.

"The second reason is that you may be in service to a male. As I have just said, many men enjoy the idea of a woman fucking another woman. If your Master is such a man then he may require you to do so. It could be a threesome with another woman that they wish to enjoy. Or perhaps they will simply want you to perform lesbian sex while they watch, with another female submissive as an example. Graduates of Hanson House would never refuse such an order."

As she spoke, both the instructors began to undress. Amanda felt the shock of realisation that there was to be a practical component to these classes.

She also stopped to admire the two older women, both in their late-thirties. The first instructor looked very fit and she had lovely long limbs that were well tanned. Amanda also saw that her breasts were rather large and very pert. Implants were the obvious explanation and they looked fantastic.

The second instructor was shorter but quite beautiful. She also looked physically strong and Amanda noticed how her cunt lips looked like a flower in bloom. Her breasts sagged a little and she had very large, pink areolae that Amanda found hard to ignore.

The first instructor stared at the young women. "In this class everyone gets naked. You will all disrobe immediately and I will tell you when it is time to put your clothes back on."

With that both instructors sat on comfy, reclining chairs and lay back. They looked relaxed as they lay there with their legs apart, watching their young charges quickly remove their clothing.

Each of the students was ordered to move forward to stand beside an instructor. Then two students were ordered to touch the instructors in their most intimate places. Amanda shivered a little because she suddenly was acutely aware of her lack of sexual experience. She was a little shocked to hear the occasional sound of enjoyment from the instructors.

Then it was Amanda's turn. She stood next to the second instructor, Mistress Rose.

"Touch my breasts poppet," came the soft command. "It won't hurt. Touch and explore them. But remember your goal is to make me enjoy what you are doing."

Amanda reached out and placed her hands on the breasts of the older woman. She tried to think about her own breasts and how she could play with them when masturbating.

She started to stroke the older woman's breasts and then to squeeze them gently. She was rewarded with a smile. That made Amanda a little bolder and she began to work her fingers on the pink nipples. It was a pleasant surprise when they began to grow and harden.

"That's good poppet," said Mistress Rose. "You can squeeze my breasts a little harder. Pay attention to the woman's response. If she enjoys your touch on her nipples then you can try a little gentle pinching."

Amanda followed her direction and began to flick her fingers over the nipples before gently holding them between her fingertips.

"Don't be afraid. If you normally pinch your nipples then you can do the same to me." Amanda followed the lead from Mistress Rose.

'Oh yes poppet,' breathed the older woman. "Try pulling on them. Stretch them for me."

Amanda pinched harder and managed to pull the nipples till they doubled in length. She was amazed it seemed so easy. Amanda felt so happy and proud when she heard Mistress Rose sigh quietly in response. "Very good. That's just fine."

Then Amanda was ordered to experiment with touching her instructor's cunt. "Just on the outside. Rub my cunt lips and you can pull them apart a little. Look inside the folds of my cunt."

Amanda felt the whole experience was surreal. Yet she was feeling terribly excited. This was her very first experience of service, sexual service at that. She knew she was doing OK on her first test. That was enough to make her feel a new stimulation. She realised that her instructor was responding sexually to her touch and that actually made Amanda aroused herself.

The students were all required to have several attempts at playing with the bodies of their instructors. Everyone got to explore both instructors. Amanda loved the discovery of how different their cunts were. She quickly had the confidence to spread their labia and see how hard their clits were and the way the two cunts changed as a result of sexual stimulation.

This was the first day Amanda had ever spent with her cunt shaved. The instructors were completely bald down there as well. The bare skin felt so soft and silky. Amanda thought about her own cunt lips. No doubt anyone who got to touch her cunt would enjoy her smoothness.

Amanda went back to her room that night with a heady feeling of satisfaction. She was careful not to be overly confident. She did, however, wonder if that first class was proof she might have what it took to graduate from Hanson House.

By the next night all the students had completed two of their special classes. After dinner all the roommates wanted to discuss their classes and their new experiences. Grace had been sent to 'masturbation' for the first week and so had Jasminda. For Lisbeth the draw had given her 'spanking.'

Lisbeth explained what had happened and what had been done to her. All the students had been made to remove their uniform skirts. The purpose of spanking had been explained to them.

"There's punishment of course," said Lis in an excited voice. "Maybe not punishment. They also told us about 'correction' where a spanking helps a submissive to learn better what is expected." The women all looked at one another. At that time they were still too new to appreciate the difference.

"Of course there are some dominants that will want to spank their submissive because the dominant gets sexual pleasure from it," said Lis knowingly. "The instructors said that can happen with both male and female dominants. They told us that this is not always the same thing as having a sadistic dominant."

The others all exchanged looks of concern. None had considered that their future dominants would be anything other than kind and loving.

"The other big reason is that sometimes a submissive will enjoy being spanked and maybe even get sexually aroused."

The others looked very dubious. "Very unlikely I would think," muttered Grace.

"No its true", cried out Lisbeth. "I was like that. I got so wet. Being exposed and spanked in front of everyone makes me feel turned-on. I couldn't believe it the first day when Mistress Maria told everyone my cunt was moist."

She went on. "We have to practice being in all sorts of positions for spanking. We started off lying over the lap of the instructors. There are positions where we have to stand and bend over to show our bottoms to them. We also have to practice lying in the correct position on a special kind of bench.

"Yesterday all the spanking was done by the bare hands of the instructors. They started slow and got harder by the end. My bottom was so red but I really enjoyed it. You'll see how the pain can be a kind of exciting thing. One girl did cry that first day and I don't know how she will finish the week off."

Amanda was curious. "So just spanking with bare hands? That sounds painful but not too bad."

"No its more than that," blurted out Lis. "Today we got paddles. There are wooden paddles and leather paddles. The leather ones sound so good. Tomorrow its the riding crop and by the end of the week we will have to learn how to accept the cane." That made Amanda shiver because she had listed spanking as one of her electives.

Grace and Jasminda had heard enough of that and wanted to talk about their experiences with "masturbation". Grace explained that the aim of this class was to get the young women comfortable with the idea of public masturbation. At least so they could perform in front of their dominant if that was required in the future.

"We have already had to lie back and spread our cunt lips for everyone to see. Its so tough to do it in public the first few times. We had to play with our clits and slide our fingers into your cunt holes. It did feel pretty good though." Grace looked at Jasminda and the two of them laughed out loud and hugged.

"We get our own vibrators to use," said Jas. "Today we had to put them into our cunts for the first time. We get to bring them home as well."

Grace went on. "The instructors told us that after we complete the 'anal' subject, when we do 'masturbation' again later on, we will also learn about masturbating with toys in our bottoms."

The other two wanted to see the vibrators. They were rather lifelike and thick. Amanda was concerned about whether such a thing could fit inside her cunt.

"Its not as big as most cocks," said Lis. That produced shocked gasps from the others.

"Lis, we're all virgins," hissed Grace.

"Oh come on. You've all seen men and their cocks before," retorted Lis.

Amanda had to confess her experience was limited to only two boys. The first had been a highschool boyfriend who'd cajoled her into handling his tool. The other had been a fellow freshman, just once on a drunken night after exams. Always it had been in a gloomy room or a car after dark. There'd been plenty of on-line porn as well but that wasn't the same thing.

"I am most definitely a virgin," said Lisbeth curtly. "But let me tell you that I've had boys show me their cocks and make me touch them."

The others were very impressed that Lis had such experience compared to them. They wanted to know more details but Lis assured them she would wait for another night. "Don't want you to get scared off in your first week," she chuckled.

"We're also supposed to practice using our vibrators at night," reported Jasminda.

"What? You mean right here in our room?" asked Amanda. "While Lis and I are watching?"

"The rules say no sexual contact between students," Lis reminded them.

"Yeah but we have strict orders to use ours in our cunts at night," replied Grace. "You don't have to touch us but we're being trained to masturbate in front of others."

"That's right," argued Jasminda. "We were told to complete our homework or else. So we have to fuck ourselves with our vibrators and we have to do it in our room. I'd rather do it with you watching me anyway than some dirty old instructor."

Amanda and Lisbeth were still trying to debate the wisdom of the proposal. It wasn't just the risk of breaking the rules. There was also the shock of watching their new friends masturbate like wanton sluts before their eyes.

Jas and Grace didn't wait but quickly undressed and lay back on the same bed. They seemed happy to let their roommates see them naked. Amanda again found herself staring at Grace with her very large breasts. She'd always attracted attention with the size of her own bust but Grace had to be at least double-D. Amanda wondered how they felt to touch.

The little Filipina was quite a beauty too. Her small breasts were so perky. Her cunt lips were a darker brown, which seemed to highlight the place where Jas might want a good hard cock to enter her.

Once naked on the bed they both turned their toys on but their homework began with only their fingers. Just as they had been instructed in class, they spread their cunt lips wide and flicked their hardening clits. All the better to make them more erect and more prominent to the observer. Amanda felt her own clit tingling and her cunt juices starting to flow.

"These bitches are going to do it," gasped Lis. "They're going to fuck their cunts and make us watch."

"This is what its about," Amanda explained. "This is obedience and service. They have to masturbate and we have to watch. We are all being submissive to the instructors."

The other two had started to finger their cunts. Ignoring the shame of masturbating in front of their roomates, Jas and Grace had gotten themselves so turned on there was no way they could stop. "Masturbation' classes had given them a kind of permission to play with their cunts and to orgasm as much as they wanted. It was all in the name of "practice" and improving their technique.

Grace was fingering herself furiously and making small squeaking noises as she did so. Jas was calmer, more measured but nonetheless her cunt was visibly leaking fluid. They were both so wet their toys would slide into their holes without any resistance. Amanda found herself calling out encouragement.

"Use your toys, too. Don't make us wait. Stick the vibrators into your cunts and fuck hard so we can see how its done."

Jas obeyed the call and deftly inserted the vibrator into her soaking hole. Amanda moved in her chair to get a better view as Jasminda's young cunt swallowed her first vibrator. Amanda was wondering how the smaller Jas could fit the toy into her cunt. She was also imagining how she would act when her turn came.

Grace now had her toy inserted as well and managed to fuck herself with one hand while diddling her clit with the other. That was not the approach taken by Jas, however. The Filipina drew her knees up high and used two hands to slam the toy into her cunt. Her inner thighs were wet with juice and Amanda saw the way the wetness had run down to Jas' little brown hole. Her small, juicy tits were shaking under the exertion Jas was using to work the vibrator hard into her tiny cunt. Amanda was impressed by the show Jas was giving them.

The first to explode was Grace. She bit her lip and seemed to stop breathing. The other two watched as Grace slowly turned red, trying desperately to contain her screams of release inside her young body.

Jas followed just seconds later, still using two hands to work the vibrator. She grunted with an animal sound each time the toy hit bottom and Amanda wondered for a moment whether her roommate was going to damage herself.

The roommates watched in amazement as the two women fucked themselves to several orgasms each. They hoped the walls of their room were thick enough to contain the sounds. Amanda felt she needed to play with her own cunt as a result of the show in front of her. She dared not, however, remembering the rule against sexual interaction.

Amanda had masturbated many times but it had always been an act of shame. She had always done it under the covers and as quietly as possible. Before arriving at Hanson House, Amanda had had no idea that masturbation would be of interest to anyone but her. Now she realised that the new life she had chosen would turn her secret hobby into a very public matter. One day in the future her masturbation would be controlled by another and she would perform on command.

The remainder of the week passed in much the same way. Each night Grace and Jas would fuck their young cunts with their vibrators while the others watched. Grace had been learning well and showed them different positions in which to complete the task. Grace seemed to get special enjoyment from being on her hands and knees. All four now were becoming more comfortable at undressing and being naked in front of their roommates. One night Amanda saw Lisbeth's arse and the deep red marks left there. She knew they were the results of the 'spanking' classes Lis claimed to enjoy so much.

Amanda knew the "lesbian" classes had been the reason she had been so keen to watch Jas fuck her cunt. She'd never thought about the pleasure she might find in a woman's body. Touching her instructors and being able to make them sexually aroused had managed to get Amanda feeling horny herself. Amanda had described the class activities to the others. Only Lisbeth seemed as keen as Amanda about being required to explore women's bodies.

By the end of the week Amanda had successfully given several orgasms to both her instructors. She had used her fingers and her mouth to do so. At first she had been hesitant to stick her fingers inside another woman's cunt. Everyone had to practice licking their fingers clean afterwards and that took some getting used to as well.

Using her mouth, on the other hand, had been much easier. She had always thought of the act as somehow naughty and nasty. "Eating cunt" it was called. Boys did it and so did women. Yet it was an incredibly intimate place and that was without considering the juices and the urine that came out from "down there".

When the moment arrived in class, however, Amanda had quickly gotten on her knees and pressed her lips and her tongue against Mistress Rose's cunt. She'd been so horny all week that she was hardly thinking of anything except delivering the best orgasms she could manage for her instructors. Amanda knew her technique was clumsy still but she was more than encouraged by the volume of juices she wore on her face.

All the students seemed pleasantly surprised to find they could enjoy licking a woman's cunt. The taste was new to most of them and the softness of a woman's folds was something they all enjoyed. Each student knew how the clit could respond to gentle touching and were eager to explore that, too. The instructors also made sure that the young tongues were shoved hard into their respective holes.

The older women moaned and moved their hips as the students performed their lessons. Amanda wasn't sure if either of them really climaxed but it was certain their groans weren't just for encouragement. After Amanda had eaten out first one and then the other, Mistress Rose stroked her face and said a simple "thank you". Amanda smiled, her face glistening with cunt juices.

The students were also shown a collection of sex toys. Amanda knew about such things from reading and watching porn. Having watched her roommates used such toys earlier in the week, she was very keen to try one of them. She hoped it would be on Mistress Rose. The class was told, however, that first they need to complete the subject on masturbation. "Next semester, when you know how to use these things on yourselves, you will be shown how best to use them on another woman."

With so much activity the week passed quicker than Amanda liked. Friday night was soon upon them and Amanda was instructed to go to Mistress Rose's office. She found herself almost running down the corridor.

Inside the office there as a little small talk and then Mistress wanted to know how Amanda had found her first week of classes.

"It was all so new to me, mistress. And 'lesbian' is something I didn't expect would apply to me."

mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers
12