Hanson House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did do very well for your first week. There will be more classes at a later date and you will get better still. You are an eager student which is good."

"Mistress, I want to do my very best. To be honest, I also want to please the instructors. At first it was hard to get into the practical activities. When I saw you cum, however, I just wanted to be the one who would make you cum again."

Rose smiled at her student. "Now you are getting to really understand why you were selected to enter Hanson House. You are thinking like a submissive now. Only a week ago you would never have thought of yourself as wanting to serve an older woman."

Amanda nodded her agreement. She saw Mistress Rose lifting her skirt and moving around the desk. The instructor was not wearing underpants either. As she approached Amanda could see the swollen cunt lips and the glistening of wetness.

Mistress Rose sat her bottom on the edge of the desk and pulled her cunt lips wide apart. "Finger me, poppet. Finger me and bring me to orgasm again."

Amanda moved forward onto her knees as she had been shown in class. The Mistress was wet already and Amanda began to stroke her fingers on the lips of the steaming cunt.

"Mistress I don't understand. Isn't this forbidden? Will we get into trouble?"

"It is forbidden. If we are caught we will both be punished. That's why I am so turned on and why I want you to finger me to orgasm."

The younger woman didn't understand what she was hearing. She couldn't help herself, however, and began to press a finger slowly into the waiting hole. She started to finger the instructor's cunt, trying to remember the tips she'd been given in class and what it was that Mistress Rose enjoyed especially.

"Two fingers poppet. Don't be afraid. Use two fingers on me and go harder."

Obedience to her instructor was an easy matter for Amanda and she did exactly as instructed.

"Use your other hand. Rub my clit now."

Rose must have been extra horny because it took only a few minutes before she appeared to be losing control. "Yes, yes," she whispered to Amanda. "Rub my clit. Fuck me harder."

Amanda touched the clit with her free hand. She tried to use more force as she pushed her fingers into the Mistresses' cunt. Amanda felt Rose's cunt constrict and the muscles squeeze on her young fingers. She knew enough by then, however, to continue her thrusting into the instructor's cunt. Her prize was another massive orgasm that tore through the older woman.

At that point Rose reached down and gently pulled Amanda away. "Not too much poppet," she panted. "I really needed that extra release but I have to keep some in store for later tonight."

Amanda was ordered to out her fingers into her mouth. "Lick them clean poppet. That's right, suck my juices off your fingers. You like that taste don't you?" Amanda nodded in silence. It was true – sort of "nasty" but true. "So sexy to watch you lick your fingers clean after you've fingered my cunt," moaned the older woman.

Then, without another word, Rose pulled Amanda to her feet and forced her to bend forward over the desk. Amanda was a little concerned because this had definitely not been covered in class. She wondered what was expected of her. She worried they would be discovered.

Amanda felt a hand placed firmly in the middle of her back. She felt Rose lift up her skirt to expose her bottom and her holes. For a second Amanda wondered if she was to be spanked.

Suddenly there was something large being inserted into her cunt. Amanda quickly realised it was Mistress Rose and two of her fingers. She had had no idea she was so wet that she could take something that large so readily into her hole.

Rose was horny, eager. She pressed her fingers deep into the young cunt. Her dominant side was coming to the fore and Rose barely waited for Amanda to adjust to the intrusion. She began to stroke the young cunt with some force. It made Amanda gasp with surprise but the hand pushing her down hard onto the desk signalled she was expected to simply accept what was being done to her.

The inexperienced Amanda had never felt anything that large in her cunt before. It was a little scary but also an incredible turn-on. Luckily for both women Amanda was such a novice she really had no way of controlling her lust. Rose sensed the progression of her arousal and worked her fingers in Amanda's cunt accordingly.

In only a minute or so the desperately horny young woman was cumming, erupting all over her instructor's fingers. Amanda thought she would faint from this new and extreme pleasure. Happily for her, the older woman was expert at gauging the female orgasm and she stopped her thrusting at just one climax.

Rose took her hand off Amanda but the young woman remained lying over the desk for some time afterward, recovering her breath and still feeling giddy. She stayed there, regaining her senses. Rose sat at her desk and put her two fingers in her mouth, slowly licking and sucking them to clean off all trace of the young woman's cunt.

It took a while before Amanda felt able to speak and she tried to lift herself from the desk, still feeling unsteady. "Mistress, that was wonderful. I should thank you for showing me that and for making me feel so incredible." Rose only gave a quick grin in reply.

Amanda was still confused about what she had experienced. "Mistress, I don't understand. What just happened?"

Rose stopped and looked into Amanda's eyes. "Most of the instructors here are confirmed dominants or have strong tendencies. I got the urge and I wanted to have you feel my cunt and then I decided I wanted to bring you off."

"But..."

"I enjoyed the way you performed in class this week. You are cute and I loved seeing you perform naked in class. I also think you are one of the most gifted submissives we have this year. But I am a dominant and I decided I would take what I wanted from you. Don't get any ideas Amanda. Whether this happens again or not, I don't know. You are still just a student here and there will be no special favours for you in class. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress. I think so."

"Good. Then its time for you to get back to your classmates and time for me to be getting off to my date."

12